What's new

Navjot Singh Sidhu is being fired as the ICC threatens ESPN and Star Sports

he is a big mouth but he is a funny big mouth, and well for me the sidhuisms are totally worth it..brings some color to otherwise boring match analysis and yes i am aware he butchers the Pakistani team whenever he gets the chance

Actually nobody takes Sidhu seriously in India. But the quote is funny when heard with out the context of Bangladesh.

he his happily giving his views on england -bangladesh match, please check star-cricket , another yellow genaralism , and source from bangladesh:rofl::rofl::rofl:

today he his wearing navy-blue turban.
Yeah....he hasn't been fired,wrong title and some wet dreaming paksitani and bangladeshi sources.
:hang2:

Reply from ICC Chief Executive Officer "Haroon Lorgat"

Sent: Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 10:11 AM

To: dEEPON <deepon@gmail.com>

Cc: president@bcb-cricket.com; David Richardson;David Becker; Campbell Jamieson;

Dear Mr. Deepon

The issue that you have raised had caught into my attention and we are completely aware of the fact on this matter. ICC has strictly maintained zero- tolerance in any form of racism related to ICC Cricket. The initial video evidence of the alleged offence had been reviewed by ICC and it indicates the breach of anti-racism ICC&#8217;s code during this event.

ICC has cautioned ESS, officially appointed broadcasting partner for the event through IDI (ICC Development International Limited, the commercial arm of the ICC) to follow the code of conduct applicable to all.

We deeply regret on this issue.

Kind Regards

Haroon Lorgat

Chief Executive Officer

International Cricket Council

Either Mr. Lorgat is now learning sub continental English or this mail is a fake.

WTF.. Bangladesi can go to any extent to get some happiness... FAKE MAIL... And they were jumping with joy.....

Poor Bangladesi are taking their furstration of pathetic performance of team on SIDHU.... :devil::devil::devil:

SEE STAR SPORTS.. HE is killing Banladesi team again.....COCKROACH IS OUT OF THE BAG

What Sidhu said might be a poor choice of words but the basic fact is true.

What has Bangladesh achieved in Cricket since their inception ?? One Test series win against a even worse Zimbabwe and some 'upset' ODI victories here and there. Nothing of worth to tell in T20.

Let them play for sometime with associate countries like Afghanistan,Dutch etc - improve their game and come back.

Time to give Ireland a chance.

One win against Zimbabwe and 40 defeats in 10 years....
Ireland would have done better in 10 years....

Well the news might be fake or whatever. But he is an idiot for sure. Any idiots wants to differ here???:azn:

I dont know whether I should laugh at this or give a facepalm... Sidhuism comes with plenty of Sher (urdu)/Poem/Slangs/Proverbs etc.. And what Sidhu said was nothing more than a "Metaphor" and this is his opinion and normally termed as "Expert's opinion". If BDs are hurt with comparison of Cockroaches then they dont have moral rights for calling themselves as Bengal Tigers as this is also a "Metaphor". Such comparison makes Sidhu famous and if you are not interested then ignore it..

It seems only a false Pride case..

Well the news might be fake or whatever. But he is an idiot for sure. Any idiots wants to differ here???:azn:

No one.

Certainly I dont differ with you that the fake 'Deepon' is an idiot who doesnt know about Sidhu or what a metaphor means

Any idiot wants to differ with me on this ?

Those who dont like SIDHUISMS can watch other channels...Dont watch Indian Broadcasts(After all they are yindoo evils).. Or create ur own broadcasts..

I dont differ with you and consider all such fans are nothing but an idiot who takes things more sentimentally and then get hurt and hurt others (Read attack on WI BUs and Captain's home). Now if you fall in such category then u know to whom I am referring to. ;)

Back
Top Bottom