What's new

Navjot Singh Sidhu is being fired as the ICC threatens ESPN and Star Sports

Where did I say you need my approval? That is an idiotic thing to say, since no one is saying you need my approval.

Calling Bangladeshis team cockroaches IS INDEED very RACIST! I try not throw insults, but seriously. You must be brain damaged not to understand this.

And if a team performs poorly that does not give one the right be racist. That is such a dumb thing to say.

You are not doing yourself any favors trying to defend an obvious racist, it can only make you look.... racist.

i t was not racist, he was reacting to miserable performance bangladeshi cricket team against WI ,by comparing with bird and cockroaches. today he was critical of england team , he was critical against m.s.dhoni, just because he did play ashvin .

first learn racist , racist mean how USA treat all you muslim , still shamelessly your govt support them .

Do you know the meaning of wet dreams? And Sidhu did cry on field, I think that was the other person point.

Ummmm...... Who cares about Sidhu? I'm glad Haroon is finally seeing what a digusting pig Sidhu is.

His racist comments are the subject of news stories all around the world, it even made the Guardian. Now the whole world will remember Sidhu for these comments, even though many already suspected Sidhu of being racist.

I don't care if he gets fired or not, I'm just glad this pig has been exposed.

India should be ashamed of leaving this pig on air.

Still burns of what he did with Sohail...I can understand...As far as meaning of wet dreams is " Read all the posts" It would help you.

I think reason of hate by pakistanis for Sidhu could be better understood after watching this

Sidhu on Sohail

Last edited by a moderator:
one thing is clear many of indians here are not only blind patriotics but also they are deaf . look how down how deep they favor a racist person which is a very very big mouth . sidhu was good crickter but he talk and then after one month he think what he say. you know playing criket is ok but he should control his mouth. as we know yes you guys hate us and hate BDs but for bhagwan sake dont show us your hate level

i t was not racist, he was reacting to miserable performance bangladeshi cricket team against WI ,by comparing with bird and cockroaches. today he was critical of england team , he was critical against m.s.dhoni, just because he did play ashvin .

first learn racist , racist mean how USA treat all you muslim , still shamelessly your govt support them .

Obama is the son of a MUSLIM, he even has a MUSLIM name.

Half the country hates him because of his name, Israelis despise him. But remember half the country voted him in.

As for Sidhu, do you think he would ever call the Indians coackroaches?

Is it possible he did not mean to be racist? Anything is possible. But the point is, if a public figure makes a racist statement, even if he did not mean to, there should be some public outcry!!!!

So is according to the Indians here, the ICC is owned by the BCCI. And the ICC believe these statements are RACIST, Haroon Lorgaat, an Indian has called Sidhus remarks racist.

THis is not just Pakistanis but the WORLD MEDIA, ICC, Haroon Lorgaat, all these people are saying this is racism!!!!! Because it is.

I know you're Indian and you wanna support your country, but defending racist comments is doing India a disservice.

one thing is clear many of indians here are not only blind patriotics but also they are deaf . look how down how deep they favor a racist person which is a very very big mouth . sidhu was good crickter but he talk and then after one month he think what he say. you know playing criket is ok but he should control his mouth. as we know yes you guys hate us and hate BDs but for bhagwan sake dont show us your hate level

Imran bhai, ye kaisa avatar lagaya hai aapne? Aap toh aise naa the!

I think reason of hate by pakistanis for Sidhu could be better understood after watching this

Sidhu on Sohail

oyee pagly hum hindustani nhi ke dil main rakh ker ghoomy . for our side sidhu is nothing but a big mouth . he never eat amir suhail or he never kill him. even this video show how stupid brainless and racist he is. for you guys its heroism for us its shame.khud dekh lo aik shareef admi and aik chtyee main kitna fark hai. one respecting the law and game envorment other show agressor and threating to fight lol and you proud of your wrong things also . what a shame

Last edited by a moderator:
Still burns of what he did with Sohail...I can understand...As far as meaning of wet dreams is " Read all the posts" It would help you.

I was asking what the meaning of "wet dreams" is because obviously you do not, you idiot.

Its rather pathetic how the Indians are defending such racist comments.

Especially since they claim the ICC is owned by BCCI, and the ICC has warned Sidhu for making racist comments, and so has Haroon Lorgaat.

khan ji,u r anti jew:D
i never thought u to like this.

oyee pagly hum hindustani nhi ke dil main rakh ker ghoomy . for our side sidhu is nothing but a big mouth . he never eat amir suhail or he never kill him. even this video show how stupid brainless and racist he is. for you guys its heroism for us its shame.

Yea, the WORLD MEDIA, the ICC, HAROON LORGAAT, they all hate Sidhu because of Sohail/Sidhu, yes thats the reason.

People are not hating for Sidhu for making RACIST statements. Obviously not.

Its rather pathetic how the Indians are defending such racist comments.

Especially since they claim the ICC is owned by BCCI, and the ICC has warned Sidhu for making racist comments, and so has Haroon Lorgaat.

gaoon main gab koi nya nya ameer hota hai to aysa hi kerta hai yaar sab theek ho jay ga. they own world now .lets sleep its late night.

Back
Top Bottom