What's new

Navjot Sidhu Says Travelling To Pakistan Better Than Visiting South India

Do you know why Modi withdrew Farm laws? Farmers from J&K, Punjab, Haryana and Himachal, Rajasthan, Western UP and Gujarat had threatened to merge with Pakistan if he did not withdraw them.
how old are you ?

These South Indians are racists. They don't learn Urdu/Hindi and expect others to talk in South Indian. When they speak South Indian it sounds like they are gargling.

Well when you hate them so much why not let them be t heir own nations. only after india in 1947 you have to deal with them. So india gave you this problem.
And i am pretty sure south indians too will be happy to get rid of you.

Sikhs are not sanghis. Sikhs are friends of Pakistan and Muslims. They share the same Punjabhi blood.
I guess you forgot how Ranjeet singh paraded Muslim girls naked.
These South Indians are racists. They don't learn Urdu/Hindi and expect others to talk in South Indian. When they speak South Indian it sounds like they are gargling.
Their is a reason they have suporier infastracture, Human development and olympic gold medals. They are not racist, just superior.

how old are you ?

Are you a dumb Sanghi?
Well when you hate them so much why not let them be t heir own nations. only after india in 1947 you have to deal with them. So india gave you this problem.
And i am pretty sure south indians too will be happy to get rid of you.

Who are you talking to? I am a South Indian.

Back
Top Bottom