What's new

Navjot Sidhu Says Travelling To Pakistan Better Than Visiting South India

Being a south Indian I can relate to what he is saying.

Navjot Sidhu Says Travelling To Pakistan Better Than Visiting South India

it's right there. why duplicate?

This, and I am not even sure about whole of Punjab mostly Manjha speaking areas or adjoining regions

"Greater Punjab" includes regions of Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. I also heard that some dialects of Punjabi are completely different than each other. Haryanvi and Saraiki are like 2 different languages.
Sidhu considers Imran Khan as bara bhai.

Imran Khan Mera Bara Bhai Hai | Navjot Singh Sidhu arrives in Pakistan visits Kartarpur Corridor

Real question is how has he not been hounded down yet? Some other guy compared Hindutva to Daeshis and his house got smashed.

Real question is how has he not been hounded down yet? Some other guy compared Hindutva to Daeshis and his house got smashed.
had you studied his life/career you'd have known that he is more hindu than modi the teli. even a cursory look at him will tell you what he is in reality.

his current mission is to placate moron khan and to coerce him to stop talking about kashmir and give corridors to bharati traders.

Last edited:
True, But Kashmir problem and border fight with Pakistan is also fight of North India and Pakistan. If South India was a independent country, then most probably it would have been allied with Pakistan and China.

Also, it is North India news channels, that spew hate against Pakistan and muslims. Foreign policy is also in hands of Northern India, since, majority of population, and thereby votes and political decision also lies mostly in the hands of North India.

Last edited:
There North has more in common with whole of Pakistan than whole of Bharat.
But on the other hand Kashmir and border fight is also fight a between North and Pakistan. Also foreign policy and decisions against Pakistan are also mostly made by North. It is mostly the Hindi channels that are spewing hate against Pakistan.

If South was an independent country. It would have been mostly allied with China and Pakistan. With more Pakistanis and Chinese living and working in cities like Bangalore than North Indians.

There North has more in common with whole of Pakistan than whole of Bharat.

No they don't wtf are you seeing. Only Pakistan Punjab can relate to him as same language are kinda the same. There's no similarity between Quetta and Amritsar or Peshawar and Jalandhar.

Congress seems to be on a self demolition spree, whatever little of them is left that is.

jub bura time ataa hay to her taraf se ata hay, there is no opposition for Modi/RSS third term in India and we here in Pakistan are praying for it.

The Punjabis are brothers blood runs deeper than water..

Last edited:
I feel like Punjabis have a racial supremacist attitude towards South Indians and towards Gangetics. So when Sikhs say they identify more with Pakistan, although it is natural because linguistically and racially, they are closer, I feel they like to emphasize this point as a way of differentiating themselves from Southern Indians, who they see as strange and inferior.

I feel like Punjabis have a racial supremacist attitude towards South Indians and towards Gangetics. So when Sikhs say they identify more with Pakistan, although it is natural because linguistically and racially, they are closer, I feel they like to emphasize this point as a way of differentiating themselves from Southern Indians, who they see as strange and inferior.
"Punjabis" killed each other like street dogs so I don't think they'll have good things to say for each other
- He is a politician trying to win favor from current PM of Pak (and his friend)
favors can lead to votes- which'll lead to seat of CM or state governor

I wont read too much into it tbh- scars of killings are not easily forgotten
You wont easily move on from rape of Nanking?, so it'll be hard for Punjab to move on from the killings

Benefits of opening Kartarpur Corridor. Sikhs who's been to Pakistan have seen the reality and is not ready to take the Indian narrative about Pakistan anymore.

But what can India do? Can they block the Kartarpur corridor? Indian Sikhs are warming up to Pakistan - and at the same time, Hindutva is working hard to alienate them.

Agree with this there is an underlaying Punjab supremacy and something that has been outspread in India for like since the creation of India despite being only 30m the Indian Punjabis took control of the country and only lost power recently when Modi came to power because they were the educated of the society now you see none bureaucrats come to power just basic random civilians who are populists but imho BJP will be ousted in the next election by the same Punjabi elite and we won't see them for the next 20-25 years but they will be back sometime during the 2040s but that BJP will be much more nasty than this version

Back
Top Bottom