What's new

Naval Commando Abbas shaheed

This will continue until Pakistan don't take this war on enemy's territory. Doval told you clearly abt his plans and you were :lazy2::lazy2::lazy2:. Stop fighting a defensive fight on your own territory. All these groups and their supporters should be annihilated with zero mercy and should not be given any access to media.

To god we belong to him we shall return

By Allah this Jawan put it on the line

He lived by his words and he fulfilled his mission

Next time anyone says anything about our Jawans ask yourself have they give the ultimate sacrifice

This brother did

May Allah make him a neighbor of our beloved prophet in the highest heaven

Rest easy

Ameen

This will continue until Pakistan don't take this war on enemy's territory. Doval told you clearly abt his plans and you were :lazy2::lazy2::lazy2:. Stop fighting a defensive fight on your own territory. All these groups and their supporters should be annihilated with zero mercy and should not be given any access to media.

I agree

It’s like sitting at home waiting for a attack and then you defend

Why not just go outside and destroy them before they even get into the house

Problem is if we go offensive then world will go against us

D6Y7tAtXkAAm7Aj

Abbas Shaheed with his new born baby girl.
@DESERT FIGHTER @Horus @Imran Khan @waz
MashaAllah, Shaheed marta nahi.....

Allah people in authority ko Hidayat de.....jo mulk ko qoum aur is kay baitoon ka soochain.

Pak agencies should respond now, pay them back before its too late

Ey şehîd oğlu şehîd, isteme benden makber,
Sana âgûşunu açmış duruyor Peygamber.

Don’t expect a grave from me O the Martyred son of a Martyr,
With open arms awaiting you is the Messenger*

*PBUH

As long as Pak is in no short supply of such Mert folks ready to drink the Sherbet-i Shehadet without the blink of an eye, no power on the earth can undo Pak Insha’Allah.....
This is all what I want despite the fact I have every thing in my life Alhamduallah except shahadat, A person who is not guilty of any bad doing can easily observe this feeling. It is just like cool air in warm atmosphere. But for this we as Muslims should obey the commandments of Allah subhanallah then with the help of Allah & without any fear we will have courage to send 10 enemies into hell before shahadat.

I pray in prayers Allah bestow me shahadat for islam & my motherland pakistan Ameen.

Last edited:
RIP.
A True Hero.

Wow ? Do you even realize the meaning of loosing a father ?
Do you even realise the meaning of such a position? Dont stick your nose into where it doesnt belong

I want an actual size bronze statue of him erected in the center of Gwadar. High time we respect our fallen heroes.

That's not his picture. Almost always, the bodies of martyrs are never taken out of the official casket.

That is soo true. May Allah give him highest jannah. Ameen.

But I feel really angry that our men keep dying. I just want this to stop.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Oh wow, became a martyr during ramadan? His daughter will be so proud when she grows up.

SSGN guys have done alot especially their snipers along with FC KPK.
SSG has vecome celebrity while these guys dont get appreciated/talked about that much.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

Rest in peace dear brother, you are forever alive.

Back
Top Bottom