What's new

NATO Using Smugglers along Pakistan's Border

VC is not a true amerikan-
This BOT is-
VC learn from it- Learn to deny than to be blunt- and making fool out of yourself-

Oh I learn from just about everything; that is how I continuously improve. ;)

Back to the topic, I do believe the CENTCOM statement above to be correct. :D

Oh I learn from just about everything; that is how I continuously improve. ;)

Back to the topic, I do believe the CENTCOM statement above to be correct. :D

i know-
you will believe anything an amrikan or its ally will say-
first the amrikan general-
now a amrikan BOT-
what next-
amrikan janitor :lol:-

i sometimes think ''he'' is a bot :laugh:

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

by the way, the Italians the Frenchies ---a lot of the other ISAF military forces in NATO-controlled Afghanistan do the exact same thing.....they basically pay them (cash) not to plant IEDs or open small-arms fire on their convoys

The Taliban pays people to plant IEDs especially to people who needs money.

i know-
you will believe anything an amrikan or its ally will say-
first the amrikan general-
now a amrikan BOT-
what next-
amrikan janitor :lol:-

Do you know that there are PA guys posted in CENTCOM in Florida? Maybe the joke is on you! ;)

Let's not go off topic here, please.

As long as US troops in Afghanistan have what they need to complete their mission, I am satisfied. :D

Apparantly the guys "that matter" at CENTCOM and alike are not satisfied- :D-
and- As long as the supply route is closed i am satisfied- :coffee:-

Apparantly the guys "that matter" at CENTCOM and alike are not satisfied- :D-
and- As long as the supply route is closed i am satisfied- :coffee:-

But isn't this thread about supplies being smuggled through even if the routes are "officially closed"? Just how satisfied can you be with that?

But isn't this thread about supplies being smuggled through even if the routes are "officially closed"? Just how satisfied can you be with that?

CENTCOM statement "denying the smuggling" doesn't affected your satisfaction- so should it matter?-

Like i said- i am satisfied as long as the supply route is closed-

CENTCOM statement "denying the smuggling" doesn't affected your satisfaction- so should it matter?-

Like i said- i am satisfied as long as the supply route is closed-

Well, I am not denying the denying of the smuggling, so that my satisfaction is not affected by your satisfaction, or vice versa, with a confirmation of the denial, or a denial of the confirmation, or a negation of the satisfaction with dissatisfaction, or an affirmation of the dissatisfaction with satisfaction. Therefore, the situation is just about perfect! :D

Cheng-du Chang,

your post made me a bit dizzy....sounds like fuzzy math :D:D

Well, I am not denying the denying of the smuggling, so that my satisfaction is not affected by your satisfaction, or vice versa, with a confirmation of the denial, or a denial of the confirmation, or a negation of the satisfaction with dissatisfaction, or an affirmation of the dissatisfaction with satisfaction. Therefore, the situation is just about perfect! :D

i totally understand you Sir- :crazy:-

i sometimes think ''he'' is a bot :laugh:

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

by the way, the Italians the Frenchies ---a lot of the other ISAF military forces in NATO-controlled Afghanistan do the exact same thing.....they basically pay them (cash) not to plant IEDs or open small-arms fire on their convoys

He ain't a bot, just very professional in what he says.

Back
Top Bottom