What's new

NATO MILITARY POWER 2019 (1000 Warships, 5000 Fighter Jets, 25.000 Airplanes)

you deep shit TROLL we are talking about Israeli air strikes on Syria and Russia never use S300-S400 against Israel

You are not Pakistani ,,,, You are full of dog shit who know nothing about military as like Chinese TROLL Team
ALL countries have unwritten agreement not to engage each other in Syria, and why Russia would use S-330/S-400 against Israeli strike jets, give me the valid reason for that

You are not Pakistani ,,,, You are full of dog shit who know nothing about military as like Chinese TROLL Team
I am Pakistani who believes in ground realities/facts, not believes in your fairy tales/fantasy world thinking/HYPOTHESIS

Turkish ASELSAN has developed everything which is one of the best defense company in the world
Why not BEST IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE:p::enjoy:

And basic question is that who gave you basic defense tech to do advance research and upgrades, you develop these technologies by yourself, you paranoid troll

you liar deep shit TROLL ..... nobody gave technologies to muslim country Turkiye
Turkish ASELSAN has developed everything for GaN based AESA Radar technology
I am saying again Turkiye develops almost 700 military projects for over $70 billion

AH these not a big projects but secondary, i already gave you a reasons, it might be political decisions

its your lie and you are nothing
I am saying again now France is begging the US to arm REAPER
and Europeans spent billion euros but they failed as like EADS BARRACUDA , MANTIS and now EUROMALE

Just one example F-35 project and K-2 black panther tank aka Altay and why you begged EF-200 engine from EU if you so much advance than EU countries

I am talking about UCAV technology .. you deep shit TROLL

about turbofan engine technology ,, even Russians took turbofan engine technology from British RR

There is nothing ground breaking about your AKINCI, it is a non-jet powered UAV that can be developed with ease for nations with UAV technology. Furthermore, can you let me know what engine the AKINCI uses?

This thread is not about Iran, so I am unsure why you're bringing Iran into this. Furthermore, Iran is developing actual jet powered UCAV which it has used in practise, something you have not. Therefore putting yourself amongst the list of nations with that capability is rather strange.

Do you have an actual source for your rank or is it something you've invented yourself?
Ignore @MMM-E he knows nothing what he is talking about

I am Pakistani who believes in ground realities/facts, not believes in your fairy tales/fantasy world thinking/HYPOTHESIS

in ground realities/facts, ..... Turkish UCAV and Electronic Warfare technology changed the game in Syria and Libya

now France,Russia,the Uae,Egypt,HAFTAR,ASSAD,IRGC,,PKK/YPG,HEZBOLLAH are crying ....keep crying

you liar deep shit TROLL ..... nobody gave technologies to muslim country Turkiye
Turkish ASELSAN has developed everything for GaN based AESA Radar technology
I am saying again Turkiye develops almost 700 military projects for over $70 billion
And you're the first country in the world who develop GaN based AESA, please tell me you troll
its your lie and you are nothing
I am saying again now France is begging the US to arm REAPER
and Europeans spent billion euros but they failed as like EADS BARRACUDA , MANTIS and now EUROMALE
Trail and error and how do you know they are failed project, is were you in the Project assessment team for these projects:crazy::crazy::crazy:
I am talking about UCAV technology .. you deep shit TROLL

about turbofan engine technology ,, even Russians took turbofan engine technology from British RR
This show you have the cooperation/joint ventures in various defense fields throughout the world

There is nothing ground breaking about your AKINCI, it is a non-jet powered UAV that can be developed with ease for nations with UAV technology. Furthermore, can you let me know what engine the AKINCI uses?

if you know nothing about military its your problem
keep enjoying with your garbage so-called jet powered flying shit which can not carry AESA Radar , air to air missile , Cruise Missile , long range guided Bomb , etc ..... even SATCOM

Iran is nothing to compare Turkiye in UCAV technology

Turkish AKINCI use Ukranian engine and Israeli EITAN use Canadian engine .... so what ?

in ground realities/facts, ..... Turkish UCAV and Electronic Warfare technology changed the game in Syria and Libya

now France,Russia,the Uae,Egypt,HAFTAR,ASSAD,IRGC,,PKK/YPG,HEZBOLLAH are crying ....keep crying
keep trolling keep trolling, no one interest in your senseless rants, not even respected Turkish senior/professional members are not interested in your senseless rants here on PDF

if you know nothing about military its your problem
keep enjoying with your garbage so-called jet powered flying shit which can not carry AESA Radar , air to air missile , Cruise Missile , long range guided Bomb , etc ..... even SATCOM

Iran is nothing to compare Turkiye in UCAV technology

Turkish AKINCI use Ukranian engine and Israeli EITAN use Canadian engine .... so what ?
USN destroyers and Cruisers are carrying PESA which consider not advance as AESA does that means all of USN destroyers/Cruisers are junk???o_O:what::undecided:

And you're the first country in the world who develop GaN based AESA, please tell me you troll

what a butthurt TROLL

yes Turkiye is the first muslim country that develops GaN based ground-naval-airborne AESA Radars , Stand off Jammer , Radar Electronic Warfare Systems , long range IFF System , Air to Air Missiles , LASER Weapons , Electromagnetic Rail Guns , Destroyer , Attack Helicopter with Turboshaft engine and many more

if you are so jealous then ask to Cabatli53 what about ASELSAN

keep trolling keep trolling, no one interest in your senseless rants, not even respected Turkish senior/professional members are not interested in your senseless rants here on PDF

I dont care about anti-ERDOGAN Turkish members ,,,,,, they are similar to Chinese,Arab,Iranian TROLLs wiith their lies and ignorance

what a butthurt TROLL

yes Turkiye is the first muslim country that develops GaN based ground-naval-airborne AESA Radars , Stand off Jammer , Radar Electronic Warfare Systems , long range IFF System , Air to Air Missiles , LASER Weapons , Electromagnetic Rail Guns , Destroyer , Attack Helicopter with Turboshaft engine and many more

if you are so jealous then ask to Cabatli53 what about ASELSAN
And you didn't answer my question YOU'RE THE FIRST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO DEVELOP ALL THESE DEFENSE TECHNOLOGIES, PLEASE ANSWER OF MY THIS QUESTION THEN WE PROCEED FURTHER

I know producing a jet powered, stealthy Unmanned Combat Aerial vehicle is a more challenging task than creating a larger version of propeller UAVs.

yes but that will be Turkish MIUS jet powered UCAV by 2023 which will carry AESA Radar , SATCOM , air to air missiles and Cruise missile

Iranian one is a toy

and Turkish AKINCI UCAVs will be enough to wipe out enemy Navies , Air Defense Systems , Attack Helicopters , Tanks , Howitzers , etc

thanks to Turkish Defense Industry to arm AKINCI UCAVs with

-- 280 km SOM-C network enabled anti ship missile to hit even moving Warships
-- 280 km SOM Cruise Missile to hit Air Defense Systems like S300VM-PATRIOT,SAMP-T
-- 74 km KUZGUN joint attack Bomb with IIR or MMW Radar seeker to hit mobile Air Defense Systems like PANTSIR-S1 , TOR-M2 and BUK
-- 65 km GOKDOGAN air to air missile to hit TIGER ,AH-64 and KA-52 Attack Helicopters or Wing Loong UCAVs
-- 8 km UMTAS anti Tank Missile with top attack capability to destroy LECLERC, ABRAMS and T90 Tanks

-- AESA Radar
-- SATCOM
-- 6 multi-core Artificial Intelligence Computers

Length : 12.2 m
Wingspan : 20 m
Operational Flight Altitude : 40.000 f
Endurance : 24 hours
MTOW : 5,500 kg
Payload Capacity : 1.350 Kg
Thrust Type : 2 x 450 Hp or 2 x 750 Hp Turbuprop Engines

-- Dual SATCOM + Dual LOS Communication System
-- Air to Air AESA Radar, Collision Avoidance Radar and Synthetic Aperture Radar
-- Fully Autonomous Flight Control System
-- Fully Autonomous Taxi, Take Off, Cruise, Landing without any external sensor air on the ground
-- GPS Independent Guidance System
-- Fully and Semi Automatic Flight Modes
-- Cross Redundant Ground Control Station Architecture
-- Unique Flight Control and Avionics Architecture
-- Dual Artificial Intelligence Avionics which supports for signal processing, sensor fusion and situational awareness in real time

ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD
ydFUye.jpg

And you didn't answer my question YOU'RE THE FIRST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO DEVELOP ALL THESE DEFENSE TECHNOLOGIES, PLEASE ANSWER OF MY THIS QUESTION THEN WE PROCEED FURTHER

I never said that TURKİYE is first country in the world you liar deep shit TROLL

I dont care about anti-ERDOGAN Turkish members ,,,,,, they are similar to Chinese,Arab,Iranian TROLLs wiith their lies and ignorance
AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY HAVE ANTI ERDOGAN AGENDA,o_O:what:, THEY ARE ONLY JUST DEFENSE ANNALISTS AND PROFESSIONALS (TURKISH MEN IN THE MILITARY) WITHOUT ANY POLITICAL INFLUENCES

yes but that will be Turkish MIUS jet powered UCAV by 2023 which will carry AESA Radar , SATCOM , air to air missiles and Cruise missile
cOME THEN IT WILL FINISH, DON'T TALK TRASH BEFORE

If you wish to learn more about actualities on the ground, feel free to visit the multiple Iranian UAV threads and update your record accordingly. This thread is not about Iran. Moreover, I take it you cannot provide an actual source for your claim then?

I very well Iranian UCAVs .... you dont have UCAV which is similar to Turkissh AKINCI UCAV project
your Iran is nothing to compare with Turkiye in UCAV technology

I never said that TURKİYE is first country in the world you liar deep shit TROLL
SO, IF YOU HAVE SOME BRIAN, THIS MEANS TURKEY GET THESE TECHS FROM SOME OTHER COUNTRIES VIA JOINT VENTURE/TOT/COOPERATION AND FURTHER DEVELOP IT FOR THEIR USES AND FOR EXPORT

Back
Top Bottom