What's new

NATO MILITARY POWER 2019 (1000 Warships, 5000 Fighter Jets, 25.000 Airplanes)

in 2013 , Ignorant Israeli guy Benny Karachun said to me that Turkiye can not develop UCAV
and in 2020 Turkish UCAVs amazed whole world in Syria and Libya
In 2013 I was 11 years old bro

Also I joined this forum at 2016.

In 2013 I was 11 years old bro

Also I joined this forum at 2016.

Your user name Beny Karachun was on Youtube in 2013
also in 2013 on my youtube video Israeli lobby members from the US said to me that we will block transfer of F-35s to Turkiye

in finally Israeli lobby blocked transfer of F-35s to Turkiye

Your user name Beny Karachun was on Youtube in 2013
also in 2013 on my youtube video Israeli lobby members from the US said to me that we will block transfer of F-35s to Turkiye

in finally Israeli lobby blocked transfer of F-35s to Turkiye
Maybe it is from 2013, I still was 11 years old and I don't think I had adequate English to make conversations about Turkish UCAVs of the future.

state of the art Turkish Weapons
it's state of the art weapons
OR
turkish weapons.

Not the two. Just choose.

btw TFX is not 80% made by foreign company .... stop lying
only technical assistance from BAE Systems
LOL.

only technical assistance from BAe... he he he....

And F110 engine (or russian engine) after tjhe collapse of a cooperation with RR.
And foreign radar.
And more probably foreign FBW system.
And what about EW systems ?

So not more Turkish than SAAB Gripen is Swedish. It will already be a great achievement if you are producing the full frame.

Turkiye bought only T-129 and ALTAY platforms .... nothing else
and F16 and F35 (oh shit, no more... just to be replace by Su35 or Su57)
and RAM missiles, and ESSM missiles, and AMRAAM missiles, and Harpoon missiles, and Thales Smart S radars, and U214 subs....

and France-Italy-UK-Germany together develops many military projects such as

-- SAMP-T air defense system
-- FREEM and HORIZON class Frigates
-- TIGRE Attack Helicopter
-- STORM SHADOW Cruise Missile
-- METEOR air to air missile
-- EUROFİGHTER Jet
and many more
WRONG !
France Never developped Eurofighter. We made Rafale from A to Z.
FREMM, Horizon and SAMP T are only Italy - France projects.
TIGRE is only Germany - France.
SCALP - STORM SHADOW only GB - France

btw France lost in Syria and Libya.....
We were not in war with.

LOL.

only technical assistance from BAe... he he he....

And F110 engine (or russian engine) after tjhe collapse of a cooperation with RR.
And foreign radar.
And more probably foreign FBW system.
And what about EW systems ?

So not more Turkish than SAAB Gripen is Swedish. It will already be a great achievement if you are producing the full frame.

LOL
Typical ignorant wikipedia boy

TFX Fighter Jet is nothig to do with SAAB

American GE F110 Engine for Prototypes
Turkish TRMOTOR Engine

Turkish ASLSAN : AESA Radar , Advanced Cockpit , EW Suite , IRST , Integrated Electro-Optical Systems ( IEOS ), Electro-Optical Targeting System ( EOTS ) , IFF System , FBW , Mission Computer , etc

Turkish HAVELSAN : Software
Turkish TAI : Design , frame and integration
Turkish METEKSAN : National Data Link
Turkish ROKETSAN , MKE and TUBITAK-SAGE : Laser and Guided Bombs , Air to Air Missiles and Cruise Missile

and technical assistance from BAE Systems

and F16 and F35 (oh shit, no more... just to be replace by Su35 or Su57)
and RAM missiles, and ESSM missiles, and AMRAAM missiles, and Harpoon missiles, and Thales Smart S radars, and U214 subs.

are you TROLL or what ?

I am talking about Turkish Weapons T-129 based on A-129 , T-155 based on K-9 and ALTAY based on K-2 ... nothing else

and you are talking about American weapons in the Turkish Armed Forces .... very funny
even the UK use American weapons such as F-35B , P8 Poseidon , E-3 AWACS , REAPER UCAV , HARPOON , TRIDENT SLBM , TOMAHAWK , CHINOOK , GMLRS , C-130 , C-17 , AH-64 and many more

WRONG !
France Never developped Eurofighter. We made Rafale from A to Z.
FREMM, Horizon and SAMP T are only Italy - France projects.
TIGRE is only Germany - France.
SCALP - STORM SHADOW only GB - France

I am very well know all those projects
I am trying to talk about European countries help each others to develop major military projects

PERSAUS supersonic Cruise Missile : The UK , France
FCAS : France , Germany , Spain
EUROFIGHTER : The UK , Germany , Italy
EUROMALE : France , Germany , Italy , Spain
TIGRE : France , Germany
SAMP-T : France , Italy
STORM SHADOW : France , the UK , Italy
METEOR : France , the UK , Italy , Germany
FREMM and HORIZON : France , Italy

and many more

We were not in war with.

France used/supported loser PKK/YPG in Syria and loser HAFTAR in Libya
and France lost in Syria and Libya

Last edited:
End game before first drawing for TFX ???

https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2...otential-export-customer-of-the-fc-31-report/

I think that Turkey, as for it's MBT, will ask for south korea help....

The Turkish project is a copy & paste of the south Korean one...

https://www.defensenews.com/industr...orea-receives-engines-for-future-fighter-jet/

Its your lie and KFX is a toy to compere with TFX

S.Korean KFX
Length: 16.9 m
Wingspan: 11.2 m
Wing area: 46.5 m2
-- Role : multirole

Israeli ELTA System helped S.Korea to develop AESA Radar
Swedish SAAB helped S.Korea to develop Software
Engine : American GE F414
Weapons : European MBDA and TAURUS

without Internal weapon bays
IRST
CNI
E/O Targeting System (EOTS)
Radio Frequency Jammer
62SURXWPSJFW5OWRD7HEI5HCQQ.jpeg

Turkish TFX

Length: 21 m
Wingspan: 14 m
Wing area: 60 m2
-- Role : air superiority

Turkish ASELSAN develop AESA Radar
Turkish HAVELSAN develop Software
Engine : American GE F110
Weapons : Turkish ROKETSAN , TUBITAK-SAGE

with Internal weapon bay
Sensor fusion
Improved situational awareness
Advanced Cockpit / Human Machine Interface
Artificial Intelligence
IRST
ICNI
Electronic warfare
Electro-Optical Targeting System (EOTS)
Integrated Electro-Optical Systems (IEOS)
yAYmDs.jpg

Last edited:
Its your lie and KFX is a toy to compere with TFX

S.Korean KFX
Length: 16.9 m
Wingspan: 11.2 m
Wing area: 46.5 m2
-- Role : multirole

Israeli ELTA System helped S.Korea to develop AESA Radar
Swedish SAAB helped S.Korea to develop Software
Engine : American GE F414
Weapons : European MBDA and TAURUS

without Internal weapon bays
IRST
CNI
E/O Targeting System (EOTS)
Radio Frequency Jammer
62SURXWPSJFW5OWRD7HEI5HCQQ.jpeg

Turkish TFX

Length: 21 m
Wingspan: 14 m
Wing area: 60 m2
-- Role : air superiority

Turkish ASELSAN develop AESA Radar
Turkish HAVELSAN develop Software
Engine : American GE F110
Weapons : Turkish ROKETSAN , TUBITAK-SAGE

with Internal weapon bay
Sensor fusion
Improved situational awareness
Advanced Cockpit / Human Machine Interface
Artificial Intelligence
IRST
ICNI
Electronic warfare
Electro-Optical Targeting System (EOTS)
Integrated Electro-Optical Systems (IEOS)
yAYmDs.jpg
both long way to go for first flight, my estimate first flight will be after 2025 for both jets

as of 2020 Europe doesnt have its own UCAV

and NEURON , TARANIS will be in service by 2030s
and MANTIS is a joke

therefore the UK,France,Germany,Italy use American or Israeli UAV-UCAVs

Turkish Bayraktar TB-2 , ANKA-S , AKSUNGUR and AKINCI also jet engine powered MIUS UCAV until 2023

Turkiye is miles ahead in Drone tech research than all Europe
you ultra national troll Turkey uses lot of defense systems develop by western EU countries/USA
Turbo-shaft engine are more difficult to develop as compare to turbofan, isn't that easy venture for any new country who trying to develop their first Turbo-shaft, so fine tuning take at least 3-4 year to be muture
sooner or later Turkish TFX Fighter Jet
production of TFX will be start at least after 2030-2033 when EU will have the first first flight of their 6th gen stealth jets
French LECLERC Tank use Finish Engine
Israeli MERKAVA-4 Tank Engine based on German Engine
American M1A2 Tank use German 120mm Gun
Japanese TYPE-10 Tank use German 120mm Gun
Korean K-2 Tank use German 120mm Gun and MTU Engine

Turkish ALTAY Tank will use MKEK 120mm Gun and BMC has started developing diesel engine for ALTAY Tank
And your Altay is a version of South Korean K-2 BLACK PANTHER MBT with some Turkish goodies in it
by 2029 TFX Fighter Jet will be in service with Aselsan AESA Radar
Aselsan tested CAFRAD naval AESA Radar in 2018
DtlrnoIXQAAHCU3.jpg

Aselsan Airborne AESA Radar by 2022

Aselsan AESA Radar is being pitched for integration on the Turkish air force's fleet of F-16s

AESA Radar will be capable of non-co-operative and automatic target recognition, while also featuring protection against radar frequency jamming, and has electronic support and electronic attack functions

Its air-to-air capabilities include extended-range search, track while scan modes and weather detection, as well as multiple target tracking, providing mid-course guidance for missiles and battle damage assessment.

For ground surveillance applications, the design features synthetic aperture radar (SAR) and ground moving target indication/tracking (GMTI/T) modes, along with air-to-ground ranging

Aselsan believes its AESA radar could eventually compete with systems such as Northrop Grumman's APG-83 Scalable Agile Beam Radar

6hjktbcw.jpg

Aselsan GaN based EIRS Early Warning Radar by 2021/2022

EIRS is a new generation S-Band radar developed for long range early warning with its AESA and digital beamforming antenna architecture. EIRS has the ability to detect and track air breathing targets, ballistic missiles, anti-radiation missiles and stealth/low RCS targets from very long ranges

• State of the Art Solid-State Power Amplifier Technology
• Digital Beamforming
• Target Classification Capability
• Various Tactical Operation Modes
• Long Range Mod5/S IFF System (Compatible with NATO STANAG-4193)
• Compliance with the Tactical Communication Networks
• Advanced Electronic Protection Measures and Cyber Security
• Counter Measures against Anti-Radiation Missiles
V3Luu6.jpg

TFX prototypes will use GE-F110 engine which produce under license by TEI in Turkiye

in 2018 TRMOTOR has started developing turbofan engine for the TFX Fighter Jet
5be4417feb10bb19e8ddcef1.jpg

d4ff2d56-5bd8-4573-ad07-d184c0e4d70c-jpeg.516829

EOQWQj-XkAAXeZv.jpg

TEI TS-1400 Turboshaft Engine ( 1600shp ) to power T-625 Utility Helicopter and T-129 Attack Helicopters after 2021
V8xZhS.jpg

TEI PD-170 Turboprob Engine to replace Thielert Centurion 2.0
13 of 40 TEI PD-170 Turboprob Engines delivered to Turkish Aerospace Industries to power ANKA and AKSUNGUR UCAVs
EOVRmbpW4AEC5dL.jpg

resized_5953a-f8f579ffankamotorpd170.jpg

in near future Turkiye will join to Elite Club (USA,Russia,China,France,The UK and Turkiye)
Talk then when these project will be completed and this not your all out indigenous efforts but lots of help from west/USA
I am talking about MKEK 55 cal 120mm gun ( reserve engineered )

btw French LECLERC Tank use German Renk AG automatic transmission

LOL
in 2013 Israeli user said to me that Turkiye can not develop UCAV
and in 2020 Turkish UCAVs waked all enemies in Syria and Libya :lol:

even France/Europe , Russia , India are dreaming about this UCAV technology

We dont care about ignorant guys who know nothing about Turkish military Industry
Turkish ASELSAN is one of the best in the world for Electronics , Avionics , Targeting Pod , EW Suite , long range IFF System , AESA Radars , Electronic Warfare Systems , Stand off Jammer , Lens systems with a five-micron level tolerance , anti torpedo soft-kill and hard-kill systems , multilayer microwave ceramic technology , High Success Multi Precessor CPU Card , Quantum Well Infrared Photodetectors ,etc

Aselsan KORAL Radar Electronic Warfare System ...even France and Europe are dreaming about it :lol:
z89wfgfu.jpg

bds3oynh.jpg

Turkiye produce everything wake up ! :lol:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turk...-source-for-other-muslim-states.583544/page-4

Crystal Blades
3b2a43f3-d4b7-4289-80f5-629afbaf2948-jpeg.533469

ASELSAN

The microwave module/component design and manufacturing activities are held in more than 2000 m2 clean room facilities which makes ASELSAN one of the few centers in the world

T/R Modules

ASELSAN develops and continually optimizes transmit (T) modules for EW applications and transmit/receive (T/R) modules for radar applications according to the cutting edge specifications of radar and electronic warfare systems abiding the military standards. T-modules are used to transmit RF/microwave signals at a certain power level, while R-modules are used to deliver RF/microwave signals received from an outer source to the subunits of the system after pre amplifying/filtering stages
View attachment 638467

Power Amplifiers
ASELSAN has an in-house design facility for Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) based power amplifiers. These high-power and high-efficiency modules have been deployed to the field in many civil, defence and space applications
View attachment 638468

MMICs
MMICs are considered as one of the most critical active components of a compact microwave module since they monolithically integrates many functions on a certain substrate of choice. ASELSAN has an in-house MMIC design center based on Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) technologies
View attachment 638470

https://www.aselsan.com.tr/en/capabilities/microwave-products

Aselsan T/R modules for Radar and Jammer applications

View attachment 638472
View attachment 638476
View attachment 638477

https://www.aselsan.com.tr/INTEGRATED_MICROWAVE_MODULES_4314.pdf

Aselsan Infrared Photodetectors ....... ( only The US,Israel,France,Turkey )
-- HgCdTe
-- QWIP
-- InSb
-- InGaAs
46i4cvln.jpg

Tell me this your all out
indigenous efforts, i don't thinks so:disagree:, lots of help from USA/west EU counrties:agree::enjoy:

if you know nothing about great Turkish defense industry , then its your problem
Turkish Airforce can do everything that what Israeli Airforce is doing

-- 193 F-16 block50M/52 Fighter Jets equipped with most modern systems and weapons to operate day and night

Link-16 System
Self-Protection Electronic Warfare Suite (SPEWS II)
Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing Systems (JHMCS)
AN/AVS-9 Night Vision Goggles (NVG)
LANTIRN , SNIPER and ASELPOD Targetig Pods
26km AIM-9x sidewinder air to air missile
75km AIM-120B air to air missile
120km AIM-120C7 air to air missile
130 km JSOW glide Bomb
110 km KGK guided Bomb
150 km HARM anti radiation missile
280 km SLAM-ER cruise missile
280 km SOM cruise missile

-- Turkish Airforce has cooperative engagement capability with LINK-16 datalink , Boeing E7-T AEWCs , 120km AIM-120C7 networked air to air missile

-- Turkish Airforce has large scale operation capability with 7 Boeing KC-135 Air refueling Tankers

-- Turkish Airforce has KORAL and REDET Radar Electronic Warfare Systems and soon HAVASOJ airborne stand off Jammer Aircrafts

-- Turkish Airforce has great UCAV power .... Bayraktar TB-2 , ANKA-S ,, AKSUNGUR and soon AKINCI UCAV with AESA Radar , 65 km GOKDOGAN air to air missiles and 280 km SOM Cruise missile

-- Turkiye has developed its own mission computer , long range IFF System , Tactical Data Link , Targeting and Jamming Pods , AESA Radars , Electronic Warfare Systems , Cruise Missile , Laser guided and smart Bombs , Air to Air Missiles , Air Defense Systems , High energy LASER Weapons , UCAVs , Attack and Utility Helicopters ,Military and Communications Satellites , etc ...... ( only a few countries in the world )

Turkish Airforce has great experience and NATO standart training
Yes the US blocked sale of 100 F-35A Fighter Jets to the Turkish Airforce
but in near future Turkiye will have its own TFX Fighter Jet and MIUS jet engine powered UCAV

also soon HISAR , SIPER and S400 Air Defense Systems to block Turkish Airspace and Eastern Mediterranean against Fighter Jets

btw ERDOGAN spent over $60 billion for humanitarian aid to muslim countries ( most of them are Arabs ) between 2011 and 2019

but still Turkish Pilots use old F-4s ...
size does matters, Israel backed by USA, They have F-35/F-15 are far more better than Turkish F-16 block-52+/block-40/42, They have better SAMs than Turkey PAC-3 as well as ABM systems (THAAD/ARROW-2/3) you ultra national shit troll
Russia never used S300 and S400 in Syria
It does their batteries of S-400/S-300 in Syria with lots of proofs, you're deluded troll
Nobody attack Russian Fightet Jets and Russian Military Bases in Syria
Its unwritten deal between Russia and USA not to engage each other, Syria is currently testing ground of New weapons for both Russia and USA

you ultra national troll Turkey uses lot of defense systems develop by western EU countries/USA

another butthurt TROLL who are trying to deflect the facts
Nobody here says Turkiye doesnt use American weapons ...

Yes Turkiye use a lot of American weapons as like the UK which use American weapons too such as F-35B , P8 Poseidon , E-3 AWACS , REAPER UCAV , HARPOON , TRIDENT SLBM , TOMAHAWK , CHINOOK , GMLRS , JAVELIN , C-130 , C-17 , AH-64 and many more

I am talking about UCAV technology and as of 2020 Turkiye is one of top 4 countries in the world with the US,Israel and China in UCAV techlogy

and Turkish UCAVs amazed the world in Syria and Libya

Turbo-shaft engine are more difficult to develop as compare to turbofan, isn't that easy venture for any new country who trying to develop their first Turbo-shaft, so fine tuning take at least 3-4 year to be muture

TEI TS-1400 Turboshaft Engine is now 1600shp

production of TFX will be start at least after 2030-2033 when EU will have the first first flight of their 6th gen stealth jets

We dont care about Europe ...
Turkiye has its own agenda to develop the TFX , HURJET , AKINCI , MIUS , T-625 , T-629 , ATAK-II ,etc .... Turkiye is only muslim country that develop all those aviation projects

btw the TFX will be in service by 2030 , and there will be blockI , blockII , blockIII variants until 2040 to have 6th gen capabilities from 5th and 5+ gen

Talk then when these project will be completed and this not your all out indigenous efforts but lots of help from west/USA

you are a liar

Aselsan CAFRAD naval AESA Radar has been developed by Turkiye without any help from west/USA
also Aselsan develops 600km EIRS early warning AESA radar based on GaN technology for SIPER high altitude air defense system project

I am saying again Aselsan successfuly tested CAFRAD naval AESA Radar in 2018

size does matters, Israel backed by USA, They have F-35/F-15 are far more better than Turkish F-16 block-52+/block-40/42, They have better SAMs than Turkey PAC-3 as well as ABM systems (THAAD/ARROW-2/3) you ultra national shit troll

yes you deep shit TROLL who know nothing about military

only 5.000 of Turkish BORA , SOM , ATMACA , KARGU , KUZGUN and soon KGK-LR , GEZGIN for $4 billion will be enough to destroy all Israeli military targets ( $40 billion ) Airbases , Jet hangars , F-15s , F-35s , Air Defense Systems including IRON DOME , DAVID'S SLING ,THAAD and ARROW in tiny Israel

Turkiye has enough technology and money to produce even 10.000 Ballistic and Cruise Missiles to burn tiny Israel

Israel can match with only pathetic Arabs who can not develop even Cruise Missile

It does their batteries of S-400/S-300 in Syria with lots of proofs, you're deluded troll

what a TROLL

Everybody knows that there are S300,S400s in Russian military bases in Syria
I said that Russia never fired S300/S400 against Israel ..... you deluded TROLL

Dont reply me you liar deluded butthurt TROLL ....... I will not feed the TROLLs like you

Last edited:
yes you deep shit TROLL who know nothing about military

only 5.000 of Turkish BORA , SOM , ATMACA , KARGU , KUZGUN and soon KGK-LR , GEZGIN for $4 billion will be enough to destroy all Israeli military targets ( $40 billion ) Airbases , Jet hangars , F-15s , F-35s , Air Defense Systems including IRON DOME , DAVID'S SLING ,THAAD and ARROW in tiny Israel

Turkiye has enough technology and money to produce even 10.000 Ballistic and Cruise Missiles to burn tiny Israel

Israel can match with only pathetic Arabs who can not develop even Cruise Missile
Why are you such a fool.
First of all the distance between the closest borders of Turkey and Israel is 400 kilometers which is more than the range of a few missiles you've mentioned.
Second of all, Israel also has cruise missiles and ballisitic missiles, some of which are nuclearly armed.

First of all the distance between the closest borders of Turkey and Israel is 400 kilometers which is more than the range of a few missiles you've mentioned.

1) Turkiye has already Ballistic Missile technology up to 1.000km .. ( single stage Ballistic Missile technology )
even KHAN Tactical Ballistic Missiles can hit Israel from Turkish Republic of Northen Cyprus
also if needed , Turkiye can arm hundreds of Cargo Ships with KHAN Tactical Ballistic Missiles to hit Israel

2) 220+ km ATMACA blockII Cruise Missile with RF+IIR seeker for land attack capability
and Turkish Navy Corvettes,Frigates,Destroyers,Submarines will carry ATMACA blockII

3) KARGU anti radiation Drone is with range of 1.500-2.000 km

4) Turkish AKSUNGUR , AKINCI and MIUS UCAVs to carry 110 km KUZGUN joint strike ammunition with IIR or MW Radar seeker ... also 150+ km KGK-LR glide Bomb with IIR seeker for saturation attack for SEAD role

5) 280 km SOM air launched Cruise Missile with French TR-40 engine
and 400+ km SOM air launched Cruise Missile with Turkish KTJ-3200 engine

6) and in finally 800km GEZGIN land/naval based Cruise Missile is coming to hit even Cairo

Second of all, Israel also has cruise missiles and ballisitic missiles, some of which are nuclearly armed.

Turkiye has real brother nuclear power Pakistan to arm Turkish Ballistic and Cruise Missiles with nuclear warhead against christian Crusaders and zionist Israel , if needed

Israel is smart not to fight Turkiye , therefore smart Israel wants to use Greece,Egypt,the Uae as pawns to fight Turkiye

Israel should stop provoke Greece , also Egypt via the Uae against Turkiye

Last edited:
1) Turkiye has already Ballistic Missile technology up to 1.000km .. ( single stage Ballistic Missile technology )
even KHAN Tactical Ballistic Missiles can hit Israel from Turkish Republic of Northen Cyprus
also if needed , Turkiye can arm hundreds of Cargo Ships with KHAN Tactical Ballistic Missiles to hit Israel

2) 220+ km ATMACA blockII Cruise Missile with RF+IIR seeker for land attack capability
and Turkish Navy Corvettes,Frigates,Destroyers,Submarines will carry ATMACA blockII

3) KARGU anti radiation Drone is with range of 1.500-2.000 km

4) Turkish AKSUNGUR , AKINCI and MIUS UCAVs to carry 110 km KUZGUN joint strike ammunition with IIR or MW Radar seeker ... also 150+ km KGK-LR glide Bomb with IIR seeker for saturation attack for SEAD role

5) 280 km SOM air launched Cruise Missile with French TR-40 engine
and 400+ km SOM air launched Cruise Missile with Turkish KTJ-3200 engine

6) and in finally 800km GEZGIN land/naval based Cruise Missile is coming to hit even Cairo

Turkiye has real brother nuclear power Pakistan to arm Turkish Ballistic and Cruise Missiles with nuclear warhead against christian Crusaders and zionist Israel , if needed

Israel is smart not to fight Turkiye , therefore smart Israel wants to use Greece,Egypt,the Uae as pawns to fight Turkiye
Friend, stop being a fool.
Israel was preparing for years against the missiles of Iran, Hezbollah and Syria.

Israeli air defense is more than capable of blocking any and all ballistic threats.

Israel has Jericho 2&3, LORA, Popeye Turbo, Rampage, stealthy F-35s and Harop drones, F-15s and F-16s.

Friend, stop being a fool.
Israel was preparing for years against the missiles of Iran, Hezbollah and Syria.

Israeli air defense is more than capable of blocking any and all ballistic threats.

not even close ......... Turkiye has enough technology and money to produce even 10.000 Ballistic and Cruise Missiles also long range glide Bombs and anti radiation Drones to burn tiny Israel

Israel has maximum 1.000 air defense Missiles ... maybe lower

so easy to beat tiny Israel , if needed

Israel has Jericho 2&3, LORA, Popeye Turbo, Rampage, stealthy F-35s and Harop drones, F-15s and F-16s.

even old F-4s can fire 400+ km SOM air launched Cruise Missiles with Turkish KTJ-3200 engine

and Turkish BORA , SOM , ATMACA , KARGU , KUZGUN and soon KGK-LR , GEZGIN to destroy all Israeli Airbases which hosts F-15s and F-35s and Air Defense Systems in Israel

10 years ago Turkiye didnt have even its own guided Bombs ..... now Turkiye has everything
soon Turkiye also will show Iranians for their place
Nobody will able to threaten Turkiye with Ballistic and Cruise Missiles in the region

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom