What's new

NATO MILITARY POWER 2019 (1000 Warships, 5000 Fighter Jets, 25.000 Airplanes)

cOME THEN IT WILL FINISH, DON'T TALK TRASH BEFORE

Bayraktar TB-2 kicked all of you in Syria and Libya including Russian PANTSIR
AKINCI UCAV is flying and coming soon
dont worry by 2023 MIUS UCAV will join the killer club ....... you pathetic TROLL

I am not interested in a future "if" project. Lets focus on projects that exist.

AKINCI UCAV is superior to all Iranian UCAV projects
your so-called jet engine powered flying shit a toy

Bayraktar TB-2 kicked all of you in Syria and Libya including Russian PANTSIR
AKINCI UCAV is flying and coming soon
dont worry by 2023 MIUS UCAV will join the killer club ....... you pathetic TROLL
TALK THEN THESE PROJECT WILL FINISH YOU PARANOID TROLL, NOT SHITTING IN YOUR PANTS AGAIN AND AGAIN YOU JESTER/CLOWN

Iranian systems exist in reality, they're not a project that exist only in the future (even if that). Furthermore, I hope you realise Iran had access to American technology.

your toy is not American technology ...... American technology is here
09edf2c0b295ef3f3f6db15ff5f0c922.jpg

rq-4-global-hawk-northrop.jpg

X-47B_operating_in_the_Atlantic_Test_Range_%28modified%29.jpg

TALK THEN THESE PROJECT WILL FINISH YOU PARANOID TROLL, NOT SHITTING IN YOUR PANTS AGAIN AND AGAIN YOU JESTER/CLOWN

jealous clown
ignorant TROLL with butthurt feelings
You are not even Pakistani

your toy is not American technology ...... American technology is here
09edf2c0b295ef3f3f6db15ff5f0c922.jpg

rq-4-global-hawk-northrop.jpg

X-47B_operating_in_the_Atlantic_Test_Range_%28modified%29.jpg
IRANIAN DEVELOPING THEIR UAVS/UCAV TOP TO BOTTOM WITHOUT ANY FOREIGN HELP BUT YOU HAVE LOTS OF HELP FROM WEST/USA FROM YOUR VARIOUS DEFENSE PROJECTS

jealous clown
ignorant TROLL with butthurt feelings
You are not even Pakistani
i AM PAKISTANI WHO LIVES IN USA, AND I AM LIVING IN REALITIES AND FACTS NOT IN YOUR FANTASY WORLD/ FAIRY TALES AND WET DREAM, THAT TURKEY IS WAY WAY AHEAD IN DRONE FIELD AS COMPARE TO EU:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

And at the end of the day, it is a propeller UAV relying on a foreign engine. Copy and pasting all the specification of the system will not change that. Like I told you earlier, there is nothing ground breaking about this UAV. Furthermore, given your track record of posting information without a reliable source, I find it hard to even consider your information reliable

ask to your terrorists , also Hezbollah and Assad in Syria
askt to HAFTAR in Libya

Turkish Bayraktar TB-2 and ANKA-S UCAVs changed the game in Syria and Libya

now AKINCI UCAV is coming ... Iran,Europe,Russia,India are dreaming about tthis UCAV technology

if you are not trolling then watch offical youtube video of BAYKAR who develop AKINCI UCAV

IRANIAN DEVELOPING THEIR UAVS/UCAV TOP TO BOTTOM WITHOUT ANY FOREIGN HELP BUT YOU HAVE LOTS OF HELP FROM WEST/USA FROM YOUR VARIOUS DEFENSE PROJECTS

You are a liar deep shit TROLL

Europe doesnt have UCAV to give Turkiye
even the US did not sell UCAV to Turkiye

Turkish ANKA-S and AKINCI UCAVs are 100% Turkish technology from software to FLIR , from design to airframe , from SATCOM to SAR Radar and from SONOBOUY POD to laser guided Bomb

you are not Pakistani you are not sunni muslim who hate Turkiye

i AM PAKISTANI WHO LIVES IN USA, AND I AM LIVING IN REALITIES AND FACTS NOT IN YOUR FANTASY WORLD/ FAIRY TALES AND WET DREAM, THAT TURKEY IS WAY WAY AHEAD IN DRONE FIELD AS COMPARE TO EU:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

as of 2020 EU doesnt have its own UCAV ... ask to all military experts and educate yourself

You are a liar deep shit TROLL

Europe doesnt have UCAV to give Turkiye
even the US did not sell UCAV to Turkiye

Turkish ANKA-S and AKINCI UCAVs are 100% Turkish technology from software to FLIR , from design to airframe , from SATCOM to SAR Radar and from SONOBOUY POD to laser guided Bomb

you are not Pakistani you are not sunni muslim who hate Turkiye
BUT THEY GAVE YOU A TECH IN VARIOUS DEFENSE FIELDS, AND UCAV TECH ISN'T CRITICAL TECH FROM THEM AND GET THESE TECH EASILY FROM OUTER/ OTHER COUNTRIES

as of 2020 EU doesnt have its own UCAV ... ask to all military experts and educate yourself
THIS DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE OF MAKING THEIR OWN UAV/UCAV, IN FACT THEY SKIPPING PISTON/TURBOPROP UAVS/UCAVS BUT LOOKING TO DEVELOP NEXT GEN UAV/UCAVS WORKING WITH THEIR 6TH GEN JETS IN SWARM CONFLAGRATIONS

Not really a "proof" for the statement you made ranking yourself in that position.

only the US,Israel,China and Turkiye develops 5.5 tons class , 40.000 feet flying UCAV in the world
AKINCI is another level

BAYKAR official video , He ranks Turkiye in top 3 in the world

only the US,Israel,China and Turkiye develops 5.5 tons class , 40.000 feet flying UCAV in the world
AKINCI is another level

WHY NOT FIRST IN THE WORLD:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:, THIS IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT IT:crazy::crazy::crazy:

AKINCI is another level

We are going nowhere with this discussion. I asked for a source for your claims and I have not seen anything solid from you. That is all there is to it. A propeller UAV using a foreign engine will not propeller you (pun intended) into the top UAV producers when they are producing all their own subsystems such as engines.

Last edited:
BUT THEY GAVE YOU A TECH IN VARIOUS DEFENSE FIELDS, AND UCAV TECH ISN'T CRITICAL TECH FROM THEM AND GET THESE TECH EASILY FROM OUTER/ OTHER COUNTRIES

UCAV is future technology and Turkish BAYKAR unmanned Fighter Jet after AKINCI UCAV
and as of 2020 only the US and Turkiye have their own UCAVs in NATO

Turkiye produced under license American F-16 and Sikorsky S70 ,, German MEKO-200 Frigate and Type-214 Submarine ... but just under license production .. not technology transfer

We took TCG ANADOLU LHD technology from Spain
also Italy gave T-129 Attack Helicopter platform to Turkiye ....... and ALTAY Tank based on S.Korean K-2 platform with Turkish different tarret design

We are going nowhere with this discussion. I asked for a source for your claims and I have not seen anything solid from you. That is all there is to it. A propeller UAV using a foreign engine will not propeller you (pun intended) into the top UAV producers when they are producing all their own subsystems such as engines. Turkey has done well in the UAV field, but you are certainly not near the major players.

are you another TROLL or what ?

Israel is one of top 4 countries in the world in UCAV technology and all Israeli UCAVs use foreign engine
Turkish ANKA-S and AKSUNGUR UCAVs use indigenous TEI PD-170 engine

I am saying again only the US,Israel,China and Turkiye develops 5.5 tons class , 40.000 feet flying UCAV in the world ... and AKINCI is another level

Official website about AKINCI UCAV ... He ranks Turkiye in top 3 in the world
https://baykardefence.com/haber-Documentary-on-Turkish-armed-drone-released-on-Youtube.html

Iranian UCAV projects dont have AESA Radar , Artificial Intelligence technology , air to air combat capability , Cruise Missile ,, 1350kg payload , 40.000 feet altitude and many more

are you another TROLL or what ?

Israel is one of top 4 countries in the world in UCAV technology and all Israeli UCAVs use foreign engine
Turkish ANKA-S and AKSUNGUR UCAVs use indigenous TEI PD-170 engine

I am saying again only the US,Israel,China and Turkiye develops 5.5 tons class , 40.000 feet flying UCAV in the world ... and AKINCI is another level

Official website about AKINCI UCAV ... He ranks Turkiye in top 3 in the world
https://baykardefence.com/haber-Documentary-on-Turkish-armed-drone-released-on-Youtube.html

Iranian UCAV projects dont have AESA Radar , Artificial Intelligence technology , air to air combat capability , Cruise Missile ,, 1350kg payload , 40.000 feet altitude and many more

Most of your comment is just copy and pasting of the same previous comments. You obviously do not have any reliable sources to back your assertion. I have little interest in these imaginary rankings. I have given you the simple, and obvious rational already. A system that is reliant upon imports is not one I will do a like to like comparison with. Now unless you can provide a more neutral and reliable source for your claims, then I think we are done here.

UCAV is future technology and Turkish BAYKAR unmanned Fighter Jet after AKINCI UCAV
and as of 2020 only the US and Turkiye have their own UCAVs in NATO
NOT NEW EITHER, USA DEVELOPING IT SINCE MID TO LATE 90s (PREDATOR), AND THEY HAVE THE TECH TO BUILT UCAV, AND BARRACUDA/MANTIS AND OTHER PROJECTS THAT DEVELOP FOR TESTING NEW SENSORS/DOCTRINE/CONCEPTS FOR FUTURE WARFARE, IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY HAVEN'T THE CAPABILITY TO BUILD UCAV

BTW PLEASE TELL ME WHO HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE IN AVIATION FIELDS YOU OR EU COUNTRIES????

if your system relies on import on the extremely important system called engine then you should not be comparing your systems to nations that build their own engines. Be happy about your system, but do not make these hyperbolic and jingoistic claims.

hyperbolic and jingoistic claims by Iranian members with their toy weapons
AKINCI UCAV is another level and Iran is nothing to compare with Turkiye in UCAV technology

what about Iranian UCAV projects ?

Most of your comment is just copy and pasting of the same previous comments. You obviously do not have any reliable sources to back your assertion.

I gave you official website as reliable source ... read and educate yourself

AKINCI UCAV from official website

With the Akinci UCAV, Turkiye become one of the three countries capable of producing this drone class.

-- AKINCI UCAV can fly for up to 24 hours, has a maximum altitude of 40,000 feet with a 20-meter wingspan and a load capacity of 1,350 kilograms , maximum take-off weight is 5,500 kilograms

-- It will provide high flight security with its fully automatic flight control and triple-redundant auto-pilot systems.

-- AKINCI is equipped with a locally-made AESA (active electronically scanned array) radar and Gokdogan and Bozdogan air-to-air missiles.

-- AKINCI also launch several locally made ammo, such as the SOM (stand-off) cruise missile, for strategic targets. It can collect and store data from its sensors and cameras via six artificial intelligence computers.

-- Capable of detecting land targets that cannot be seen by human eyes, the drone flies not with a GPS, but its own systems.

ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD
ydFUye.jpg

now you show me what about your Iranian UCAV projects ?

btw Turkish ANKA-S and AKSUNGUR UCAVs use indigenous TEI PD-170 engine
resized_5953a-f8f579ffankamotorpd170.jpg

hyperbolic and jingoistic claims by Iranian members with their toy weapons
AKINCI UCAV is another level and Iran is nothing to compare with Turkiye in UCAV technology

what about Iranian UCAV projects ?
again none sense post, Iran developing all alone, you have lots help from all around the world, west/USA
you are the MASTER OF NONE SENSE JACK OF ALL SHIT LIKE PERSON

Back
Top Bottom