What's new

NATO MILITARY POWER 2019 (1000 Warships, 5000 Fighter Jets, 25.000 Airplanes)

BTW PLEASE TELL ME WHO HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE IN AVIATION FIELDS YOU OR EU COUNTRIES????

Turkiye has more experience in UCAV technology
Europe has more experience in Fighter Jet technology

btw Turkiye develops 10 tons class heavy Attack Helicopter to become the 3rd country in the world after the US and Russia

hyperbolic and jingoistic claims by Iranian members with their toy weapons
AKINCI UCAV is another level and Iran is nothing to compare with Turkiye in UCAV technology

what about Iranian UCAV projects ?

I gave you official website as reliable source ... read and educate yourself

AKINCI UCAV from official website
https://baykardefence.com/haber-Documentary-on-Turkish-armed-drone-released-on-Youtube.html

With the Akinci UCAV, Turkiye become one of the three countries capable of producing this drone class.

-- AKINCI UCAV can fly for up to 24 hours, has a maximum altitude of 40,000 feet with a 20-meter wingspan and a load capacity of 1,350 kilograms , maximum take-off weight is 5,500 kilograms

-- It will provide high flight security with its fully automatic flight control and triple-redundant auto-pilot systems.

-- AKINCI is equipped with a locally-made AESA (active electronically scanned array) radar and Gokdogan and Bozdogan air-to-air missiles.

-- AKINCI also launch several locally made ammo, such as the SOM (stand-off) cruise missile, for strategic targets. It can collect and store data from its sensors and cameras via six artificial intelligence computers.

-- Capable of detecting land targets that cannot be seen by human eyes, the drone flies not with a GPS, but its own systems.

ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD
ydFUye.jpg

now you show me what about your Iranian UCAV projects ?

btw Turkish ANKA-S and AKSUNGUR UCAVs use indigenous TEI PD-170 engine
resized_5953a-f8f579ffankamotorpd170.jpg
COME WHEN THESE PROJECTS WILL COMPLETE AND WILL INDUCT IN TURKISH AIR FORCES

Turkiye has more experience in UCAV technology
Europe has more experience in Fighter Jet technology

btw Turkiye develops 10 tons class heavy Attack Helicopter to become the 3rd country in the world after the US and Russia
WHY NOT 1 IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:, UK/FRANCE/ GERMANY DEVELOPING FIGHTER JETS/ REMOTE CONTROL TARGET DRONES SINCE 50s AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT TURKEY HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE IN AVIATION FIELDS, KID HOW OLD YOU ARE???o_O:what::undecided:

What are @Austin Powers Thoughts on the matter :-)
@MMM-E IS THE SECOND VERSION OF @Austin Powers SIR:angel:

another butthurt feeling by Arab as like Chinese and Persians

WHY NOT 1 IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:, UK/FRANCE/ GERMANY DEVELOPING FIGHTER JETS/ REMOTE CONTROL TARGET DRONES SINCE 50s AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT TURKEY HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE IN AVIATION FIELDS, KID HOW OLD YOU ARE???o_O:what::undecided:

I am talking about only UCAV technology
and as of 2020 Europe doesnt have its own UCAV ... you fcking TROLL

deep shit liar TROLL

Turkish ANKA-S and AKSUNGUR UCAVs are 100% Turkish technology including Engine
and AKINCI UCAV is nothing to do with the West and the US ...... you jealous shit person
ITS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT IT YOUR ANKA-S/AKSUNGUR UCAV, IF EU HAVE A WILL THEY CAN EASILY DEVELOP UCAV LIKE YOUR ANKA-S/AKSUNGUR UCAV:p::enjoy:

That is not a reliable source. What you need is a neutral source that breaks down their assertions correctly using reasoning. As for the rest of your comments, you are resorting to whataboutism and copy and pasting constantly. I think I have wasted enough time here. You clearly have nothing of substance to provide.

fck off with your shitty iranian weapons

ITS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT IT YOUR ANKA-S/AKSUNGUR UCAV, IF EU HAVE A WILL THEY CAN EASILY DEVELOP UCAV LIKE YOUR ANKA-S/AKSUNGUR UCAV:p::enjoy:

as you like say first develop then come

Europe failed to develop UCAV and UCAV is future technology

as you like say first develop then come

Europe failed to develop UCAV and UCAV is future technology
THEY ARE DEVELOPING TECH FROM NEURON AND OTHER UAVS PROJECT FOR FUTURE AND MORE MATURE UCAV TECH WORKING ALONG WITH THEIR 6TH GEN TECH, AND UCAV TECH IS RELATIVELY NEW TECH AS COMPARE TO UAV TECH WHICH IS 70s TECH AND CRUISE MISSILES TECH IS ALMOST SAME AS UCAV TECH, AND SO DON'T TELL ME EU HAVE NO CRUISE MISSILES TECH:p::enjoy:

@MMM-E

Cut down on the profanities please. Engage in a level headed and mature way. Keep the discussion constructive.
HE IS BANNED NOW SIR THANKS GOD:angel:

I know why? MME guy with his Turkey stronkkkk narrative.

How does anyone bother with this dude? Don't anyone brains just turn to goo looking at all this copy paste and copy paste? WTF man.

Looks like he finally got banned coz out came the filthy mouth too....

I do not think he realises he is actually doing a disservice to his cause by making these hyperbolic statements regarding these hardwares. The real question is, does he actually believe these claims he is making or is it just a show.

That guy is some mental case...LMAO. Post pictures of apples and apple pies, an expert on apples and even apple trees....but never having actually bitten into an apple at all....and he will tell you oranges are even worse! :cheesy:

Haha you are evil my friend.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom