What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let the Indians here who want to PA to attack NATO defend their comments! Why are you acting as their mommy?

Then why are you defending the actions of the NATO here. Are you their mommy ?

There has been a mistake, valuable soldier lives have been lost and all you can come up with is cheap shots. Regrettable.

I think there will be serious repercussions for the US on this. But after a month normalcy will be restored. COAS will be outraged.

Kiyani has been caught in between a devil and deep sea and so is entire Pakistan. Guys, a war is approaching... there is no other scenario which my mind can come up with except a long-term chaotic internal situation and over assault from both Eastern and Western borders.

This thread is not about India, nor is there any connection to India. Stop trolling & making off-topic posts.
Brother no.. we live in interconnected world.. and if you see all these geopolitics matters are interrelated in a convolutued manner

dont spread you venom here go somewhere else ...... Pakistan did not help anyone its just allegations against Pakistan nor Pakistan attacked on NATO.. its NATO who attacked Pakistan

so Mullen was lying to everyone?

How do you want them to act? Nuke our bases in Af? Not strange for someone sitting happily in Ireland.

whether Im in Ireland or anywhere else it makes no difference , I'll serve my country my home my soill from any where in the world!

You can shove your union jack up you back , we will take revenge and there will retribution for this cowardly act!

You'll know it how we did it when the body bags return

I don't need to google . Its all based on the same statement of defence minister's Geroge Fernandez to the indian parliament . S for your libel that IA hides facts from the public etc blah blah .

Indian Army being a bigger army probably hides more facts than most Armies since Indians actually most Asians ( Pakistan, Sri Lanka) included treat their Armies as holy cows and hence to question them is considered unpatriotic and hence they easily get away by fudging facts. You are so innocent that you probably would not know that your Army Act covering COI's and GCM's is an exact copy of our 1942 Army Act which we have dumped in the dustbin years ago as it makes the Armed Forces un-accountable, while you religiously follow it till date. I rest my case.

i am not trolling.... i think there is a link because this happened on the anniversry of 26/11.. does it mean that the US-India alliance is strengthening and US is doing this to please india? the job of think tanks is to consider these possibilities.. so please sont dismiss it.

to America, Nato, India n theirs friends its over!!!!!!!!!!!! n start countdown of life (Al-Jehad fe sebeeLLah)

I think the next few weeks will be very painful for the international troops in Afghanistan, & if that is coupled with a permanent closure of the supply routes, that could result in a huge problem in the war in Afghanistan. This is the moment that can either galvanize the Pakistani nation, or could result in their complete loss of trust in the Pakistan Armed Forces.

Kiyani has been caught in between a devil and deep sea and so is entire Pakistan. Guys, a war is approaching... there is no other scenario which my mind can come up with except a long-term chaotic internal situation and over assault from both Eastern and Western borders.

Sir you being a senior member, should not be making such statements offhand. Why will there be a war at first?? this incident should not have happened true, and i hope all the stake holders will behave responsibly. Especially on West you will not have to worry.

Then why are you defending the actions of the NATO here. Are you their mommy ?

There has been a mistake, valuable soldier lives have been lost and all you can come up with is cheap shots. Regrettable.

Because I am a part of NATO and have served in the Forces "Miss, I suddenly love Pakistan".

Please tell us how many were killed we will give blood money for it, like we gave to free Davis. All you people want is money and we will pay in $ , we will pay 10% to your president also.

dont get to emotional, what you give the world is what you get back!!!!

Blood money in $$$$$$$$$ think about it.

How do you want them to act? Nuke our bases in Af? Not strange for someone sitting happily in Ireland.

My not so neutral freind calm down!

Anyway PA dosent have to do anything groundbraking, just putting up some roadblocks(permanent) for NATO supplies will do the job & as you are ?????????what they say..yes an "insider"....you very well know thats not going to happen because most of the dependents(as they call in army lingo) of PA generals & officers live in US& NATO countries your esteemed ARMY wont do anything which makes Uncle& Freinds Unhappy so as they say "RESPECT IS EARNED NOT GIVEN" , Thanks .

Death toll in NATO shelling on Pakistani post rises to 28

sendbinary.aspx

Staff Report

MOHMAND AGENCY: At least 28 troops were killed and several others wounded when NATO and ISAF planes pounded a security check-post in Mohmand tribal agency near Pak-Afghan border, SAMAA reported on Saturday.

Confirming the strike, ISPR said that NATO and ISAF helicopters launched unprovoked attacks on Salala Checkpost in Baizai town of Mohmand Agency.

According to reports, NATO once again helicopters again intruded into Pakistan and targeted Salala Check-post, some 60 kilometers from Mohmand tribal region near border areas.

As a result of the strike, 28 Pakistani troops, including two senior officers, embraced martyrdom. More than 50 security personnel were stationed at Salala post at the time of attack.

The wounded soldiers were airlifted to Peshawar. While the martyrs are likely to be shifted to military headquarter Ghalanai.

A spokesman for the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force in Kabul said the coalition there was aware of "an incident" near the border and was gathering more information.

Foreign Office has lodged a strong protest with the United States against the cross-border strike.

Further reports say that Pakistan has blocked NATO supply line following the attack.

Meanwhile, ruling and opposition parties condemned the strike in separate statements. SAMAA

Death toll in NATO shelling on Pakistani post rises to 28 :: SAMAA TV ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom