What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistan helped taliban to kill nato soldiers and now nato retaliates . where is the part which is surprising?pakistan should have been expecting this

Sad incident..probably it was due to bad intel but possibility of a deliberate attack ..but unlikely...will be interesting how Pakistan will respond, waiting for an official statement from nato.

I believe this attack was targeted so that there would be discontent in the Army ranks, who would then try a military coup to overthrow Kiyani.
if this is the case kayani should teach NATO a lesson so that such coup dont happen

Two possible outcomes of such raids-

1. Pakistan may make life even more difficult for US's end game in Afghanistan. At the end of the day, Pakistan wields (according to every account) a significant player in A'stan.

2. Pakistan may chose to take the US line on A'stan and co-operate more "visibly" on the militants the US "accuses" it of harboring it on it soil.

Future will tell, what did Pakistani Generals choose.

I believe this attack was targeted so that there would be discontent in the Army ranks, who would then try a military coup to overthrow Kiyani.

They Army has to act now , there will be serious reprecussions if they dont

i am not trolling.... i think there is a link because this happened on the anniversry of 26/11.. does it mean that the US-India alliance is strengthening and US is doing this to please india? the job of think tanks is to consider these possibilities.. so please sont dismiss it.

Your theory is as delusional as stating that we staged 9/11 so that we could attack Af to help India? Time for some urgent medication.

RIP
let's hope they died instantly and didn't suffer

pakistan helped taliban to kill nato soldiers and now nato retaliates . where is the part which is surprising?pakistan should have been expecting this

very true after watching bbc show

However it did. Just google and you will find the figure is very correct. No one talking about professionalism of any army but bringing out the facts that incidents happen and unlike the IA, NATO does not hide or fudge facts as we are covered by the Coronary Courts which investigate all such incidents in a very open manner and frequently expose our Armed Forces when the fudge facts, which can't be said about your Armed Forces.

I don't need to google . Its all based on the same statement of defence minister's Geroge Fernandez to the indian parliament . S for your libel that IA hides facts from the public etc blah blah .

But that statement was distorted and incorrectly reported .

Its not unusual for loosing less 200 people in two year along forward mobilization in densely mined areas . Whats claimed as 789 toll is false and rather an account of long year causality,many coming from CI operations in kashmir.

dont spread you venom here go somewhere else ...... Pakistan did not help anyone its just allegations against Pakistan nor Pakistan attacked on NATO.. its NATO who attacked Pakistan

Has anyone noticed the timing of the Nato Attack? It comes at a time when their assets i.e. Zardari's govn't in Pakistan are being humiliated and shoved around by the opposition and media leading to US ambassador Haqqani's resignation over the Secret memo scandal, and coming under the media limelight, CIA is being accused of conspiring against Pak Military.

Secondly this comes at a crucial time when one of the most important n major Pak-China's joint military exercises just ended.

Therefore both these events contribute to hampering US influence and interests in the region.

But what should be the most appropriate response other than halting teh supplies?

NATO supply route should be stopped immediately and permanently. Hold early elections because we know Zardari is guilty of passing the memo and PPP just care about their seats, power, and wealth and not the country's interests or the well-being of the people.

Then hopefully Imran Khan will be elected, he will get Pakistan out of this war OF terror. U.S. might treat Pakistan like Iran, but Pakistan should enhance relations with Russia, China, and Iran. And also tap our natural resources, pay taxes. Imran Khan will try to stop corruption so good days should return to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom