What's new

NATO Attacks Pakistani Check-post

They are nothing more than savages, the day they started killing civilians,destroying their own country on the order of others, they are neither muslims nor Afghans, they are ignorant traitors.

On topic, why is Pakistan putting itself in such a miserable situation.Instead of getting ready to face NATO, it would be much cheap and easy to fight the terrorists who are the real cause of the problem.I believe the best option for Pakistan is to simply become neutral in this war, don't conduct operations because US asks but conduct them to root out the terrorists and extend the sovereignty to your own areas.Being neutral will make the terrorists weak having no reason to fight the gov.Not being a safe haven for the terrorists will help in having good relations with Afghanistan.
Pakistan just can't side with US since the amount of power the militant groups have and the way they have been nurtured for decades, the influence they have in the country, it will be a suicide if they are confronted head-on.On the other hand siding with the militants will invite the wrath of the whole international community.Siding with both of them is the real cause of the situation they are facing.on one side the militants are blowing you up, while on the other US is conducting unilateral operations in your country.

This is what called difference.

Everybody who criticizes you is Indian. Everybody who attacks you is Indian. Everybody who poses a threat to you is Indian. You give way too much credit to India. As I mentioned in a previous post...India's attitude towards Pakistan at this stage is simply this .........."somebody pass me the popcorn"

If this guy has ever read my posts, I've always been pro U.S. - Pakistan
However after reading some of the threads on this forum, I can care less where the drones fall.

Well, that might be a surprise for you but there are. Now I don't drink or gamble or hang out with girls and there are many people in Pakistan like that. .

Really? :what:
Sorry to hear that

Well, then probably there are only a few million Muslims left in the world and the religion is on its way to extinction.

Yes you are right about a few million Muslims left but believe me. I can guarantee that Islam aint gonna extinct. .

Pakistani people need to do egypt like non violent civil revolt,pak army is white elephant when it comes to USa anyway,and civil government are army puppets.Pak people need to take back power into their own hands.

Bangladeshis. And "jihad" is so cliche.. seriously Invaders used jihad to convert Afghans, Persians, Indians, people of Central Asia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Egypt, Morocco etc. and now if you ask any Muslim from those countries. I guarantee they will come up with the same answer as "Their ancestors have saw the light

isn't that kinda hypocritical considering what country you belong to ? I wonder what happened to the native americans and oh and you had your own jihad too only you called it manifest destiny and it was MUCH more recent than the islamic invasions.

Pakistani people need to do egypt like non violent civil revolt,pak army is white elephant when it comes to USa anyway,and civil government are army puppets.Pak people need to take back power into their own hands.

for your info; the recent revolution in Egypt was against Mubarik not ARMY. And the same is going to happen in Pakistan (if it ever happens). Army is no alien. . .

isn't that kinda hypocritical considering what country you belong to ? I wonder what happened to the native americans and oh and you had your own jihad too only you called it manifest destiny and it was MUCH more recent than the islamic invasions.

Official apologies as well as reservations were built to preserve their culture. Can the same thing be said about Buddhists, Zorastrians, African Tribal religions, Hindus, Egyptian Polytheists and other religions that were crushed by these jihadis? No? I thought so

this is what you get for bowing down to America,

shame on Pak army if they don't take any action now.

Totally disgusting to see our men gutted by Nato forces who have stood in harms way in the fight against terror... I don't understand when these incidents happen, why don't they shoot back and kill a few of theirs as well? Its our backyard, shoot missiles if you have to but do kill anyone being hostile.

Well first off I ain't even Christian. So let's cut the crap with respecting other religions.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lol: another conspiracy theorist on the loose? Jesus what is it with you people?

Make up your mind "DUDE je Maharaj"

I fail to see what your ongoing rant has to do with the thread. please spare us the rant & if you don’t respond to unnecessary posts then it will bring the thread back to the main topic.

its a shame that you decided to have a more indifferent view about the drone strikes collateral damage just because you found “unpleasant” posts by some people.

Mind you, we all have opinions as do I, but I don’t change them just because I don’t like what I see on the web. A victim is a victim and a culprit is a culprit no matter that country, religion or race. You loose the moral argument when you qualify your judgements on the bases of the identity of the perpetrator and the victim.

As far as the news of this incident are concerned, they would continue to happen as long as this conflict goes on. With or without NATO. Sometimes deliberate sometimes due to fog of war. There are countless stories of blue on blue among NATO forces in Afghanistan and among Pakistani Army in the tribal areas and Swat.
While this thread goes on or off topic, the military commanders on either side will investigate what were the reasons leading to this shelling/ firing.

Specially in their hot pursuit there is more likelihood of unintended targets coming under fire specially when the terrorists deliberately plan their route and lead the pursuing copters near the Pakistani check posts to see two forces fight and kill each other. Until the investigation is over and we know more, I wont call it a deliberate attack because these posts are part of this whole war on terror drive.

we care for our army but i think its time they start caring for us poor pakistanis. sorry but cann't take it anymore, If they are Pakistan's army then they should protect pakistan first otherwise they should clearly state it to all that they are on american payroll so that we should stop expecting anything from them.

Totally disgusting to see our men gutted by Nato forces who have stood in harms way in the fight against terror... I don't understand when these incidents happen, why don't they shoot back and kill a few of theirs as well? Its our backyard, shoot missiles if you have to but do kill anyone being hostile.

Of course they can do that, as long as they are also ready for the inevitable consequences, right?

I can only imagine the dilemma the ground force officers and soldiers face when they see the NATO or American flags on the choppers. They obviously would call in to Central Command with reports that they are being attacked and seeking permission to retaliate. Central Command's orders would be to hold tight until they get back. Central Command would then try and get hold of the US envoy who most probably is out at a function or getting a massage and cannot be disturbed. By then boom boom and those invading choppers are out of town

Back
Top Bottom