What's new

NATO Attacks Pakistani Check-post

OK lets make a deal you lift the media blockade from Kashmir, hold trials for all the war crimes, pay compensations to the affected (aka all the Kashmiris) and tame your own army and I will comply with ANY changes you want to bring in MY army......

you lift the media blockade - Try comparing media blocked in part controlled by us and part controlled by you all....

hold trials for all the war crimes - can you name them...so me similar videos like the one posted here....? You see Army does not rule India, its the civilians who rule and there is democracy /elected people everywhere , and at every level....right down till Panchayat levels.....even in J&K....

Dude how could you suppport the way PA kiLled own citizens in that video......old habit....this waht they did in Bangladesh at much large scale.....

you just keep one point in your mind. Muslims are strictly forbidden SUICIDE. After this you can comment on how you believe that suicide bombers are Muslims. .

Muslims are also forbidden alcohol and Interest income. You think no muslim enjoys either??

the question is, what our military doing in return ? holding flowers in hand to welcome them and to return remaining stuff left behind respectfully.
is that what they call mutual cooperation ?

we all ready know these things, :hitwall:

military is confused actually. They fear the consequences they have to suffer when they fire back. .

Aren't you doing the exact same thing that you are supposed to be criticizing? by blaming 'All Pakistanis"?

You know exactly whom I'm referring to. Maybe not all but most pakistanis.
You cannot understand our disgust for the state of Israel because it is the root of all evil in the world today, directly or indirectly. We do not hate Jews, do you have any idea how many Jews like in Pakistan & Iran? It's pathetic that you do not consider us humans, don't we have emotions? How can we not hate anyone who kills a child? Islam strictly forbids Muslims to strike at 'Sick, disabled, those who lay down their weapons, those who surrender, those who do not fight, those who take shelter in their homes, women, elderly etc.', or in other words Muslims can only strike against combatants. Why argue on something that you fundamentally misunderstand?

Yeah.. well first off I never called you inhuman, I have no idea where you brought that up from :lol:
Israel and pakistan have no connection whatsoever. Pakistan is in South Asia whereas Israel is in the Middle East. Hell aren't you guys more similar ethnically and historically related to Indians and Afghans? Shall I hate all Muslims because of some jack@sses flying a plane into the Twin Towers? Hell there are even numerous of bullcrap conspiracy threads explaining how 9/11 was an inside job.

I must not hate you for your continued ignorance and misunderstanding of the verses of the Holy Quran but I am critical of your post. Have you ever come across a Muslim writing/saying anything negative about the Prophet Jesus or the Holy Bible?? It's because Islam completes what was left incomplete in the religions before just as you believe that Moses was indeed a prophet before Jesus.....we believe in them all, Islam tells us to believe in them. Do you even know what Jihad means? If somebody attacks and invades your country would you not be within your rights to defend your country, your family, your belongings? Doing that is called Jihad in Islam!

Even fighting one's inner urges for sins such as indulging in consensual sex out of marriage, drinking, gambling etc. are considered Jihad. Jihad teaches us to be better humans, not only within ourselves but in general. Please let me say that ignorance is no excuse for intolerance and bigotry.

Well first off I ain't even Christian. So let's cut the crap with respecting other religions. We know quite well how your "ummah" is effective with Saudis fighting Iranians, Shia's and Sunnis, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. And "jihad" is so cliche.. seriously :rolleyes: Invaders used jihad to convert Afghans, Persians, Indians, people of Central Asia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Egypt, Morocco etc. and now if you ask any Muslim from those countries. I guarantee they will come up with the same answer as "Their ancestors have saw the light" :disagree:

And with the bolded part, I guess everyone likes the more "physical" jihad better. Because come on.. I've seen people have sex before marriage, drink and gamble regardless of religion. There is no perfect person. And with these "rules of life" it's not helping anyone. Only making them curious and curiouser.

Muslims are also forbidden alcohol and Interest income. You think no muslim enjoys either??

that is the point exactly. To be a Muslim you have to follow the rules and regulations mentioned in the religion of Islam. If you fail to do so; you are no Muslim. .

Different reports seem to contradict here. Was it two civilians or two militants or two soldiers killed in the attack?

You know exactly whom I'm referring to. Maybe not all but most pakistanis.

Yeah.. well first off I never called you inhuman, I have no idea where you brought that up from :lol:
Israel and pakistan have no connection whatsoever. Pakistan is in South Asia whereas Israel is in the Middle East. Hell aren't you guys more similar ethnically and historically related to Indians and Afghans? Shall I hate all Muslims because of some jack@sses flying a plane into the Twin Towers? Hell there are even numerous of bullcrap conspiracy threads explaining how 9/11 was an inside job.

Well first off I ain't even Christian. So let's cut the crap with respecting other religions. We know quite well your "ummah" is effective with Saudis fighting Iranians, Shia's and Sunnis, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. And "jihad" is so cliche.. seriously :rolleyes: Invaders used jihad to convert Afghans, Persians, Indians, people of Central Asia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Egypt, Morocco etc. and now if you ask any Muslim from those countries. I guarantee they will come up with the same answer as "Their ancestors have saw the light" :disagree:

And with the bolded part, I guess everyone likes the more "physical" jihad better. Because come on.. I've seen people have sex before marriage, drink and gamble regardless of religion. There is no perfect person. And with these "rules of life" it's not helping anyone. Only making them curious and curiouser.

Why dont you put your indian flag on display?

Feel too ashamed?

Why dont you put your indian flag on display?

Feel too ashamed?

Everybody who criticizes you is Indian. Everybody who attacks you is Indian. Everybody who poses a threat to you is Indian. You give way too much credit to India. As I mentioned in a previous post...India's attitude towards Pakistan at this stage is simply this .........."somebody pass me the popcorn"

that is the point exactly. To be a Muslim you have to follow the rules and regulations mentioned in the religion of Islam. If you fail to do so; you are no Muslim. .

Well, then probably there are only a few million Muslims left in the world and the religion is on its way to extinction.

Back
Top Bottom