What's new

NATO Attacks Pakistani Check-post

This is so cruel ..so bloody cruel....WHY WHY

Young kids.......tieing them up and shooting..............just like NAZI camp..............who the give them teh right to shoot and why the they videotaped it....

just a bunch on low lives, they cant fight indians and americans, so they attack pakistanis just to show their sissy bravery, when india attacks, these scums will be drinking high in secret military pubs and night clubs, while pakistanis will have to fight for themselves

Khan- Patriot- delete your messages- This chops3d guy will be soon banned for good-- Mun na lag isk-

Don't say anything about Jihad. take care of that ..

People mislead this thing, Jihad itself not a wrong thing. be careful over your statement related to ISLAM.

I know what Jihad is- and what sort of Jihad is/was happening there in Afghanistan before and after 9/11-
and suppose i am not careful- what will you do?- Kill me to get 72 virgins?

I know what Jihad is- and what sort of Jihad is/was happening there in Afghanistan before and after 9/11-
and suppose i am not careful- what will you do?- Kill me to get 72 virgins?

this is the same jihad na pak army and an pak ISI is doing by keeping osama in their house till americans raid it, now cry about that

your army is playing double games, you army is the biggest hypocrite in the world, they killed innocents as talibans and then sheltered real taliban, osama mullah umer and zawahiri, then they dont speak against drone attacks, lay off all your hypocricy

na pak army gets 120 innocent virgins in every pashtun house, they rape all women, like in east pakistan

try telling this to freedom fighters in your country.

They are nothing more than savages, the day they started killing civilians,destroying their own country on the order of others, they are neither muslims nor Afghans, they are ignorant traitors.

On topic, why is Pakistan putting itself in such a miserable situation.Instead of getting ready to face NATO, it would be much cheap and easy to fight the terrorists who are the real cause of the problem.I believe the best option for Pakistan is to simply become neutral in this war, don't conduct operations because US asks but conduct them to root out the terrorists and extend the sovereignty to your own areas.Being neutral will make the terrorists weak having no reason to fight the gov.Not being a safe haven for the terrorists will help in having good relations with Afghanistan.
Pakistan just can't side with US since the amount of power the militant groups have and the way they have been nurtured for decades, the influence they have in the country, it will be a suicide if they are confronted head-on.On the other hand siding with the militants will invite the wrath of the whole international community.Siding with both of them is the real cause of the situation they are facing.on one side the militants are blowing you up, while on the other US is conducting unilateral operations in your country.

and suppose i am not careful- what will you do?- Kill me and get 72 virgins?

i cant do anything to you man, if you still do so APP KA MUAMALA ALLAH KE SATH HAI. Calm down you are not the only angry person here.

they did the same and it is cuz u Indians sent them to destabilize us........

Do you approve this? Without trial?.....if they are misguided, put them in prison, work on their mindsets..do not use short cuts.......

To be killed like this by your own army ...........How fair................contrary to what many of you think, I see your army as the root cause of all your problems, including 1971 division........they should be completely tamed and under civilian controls... but I guess, it will be ages..

i cant do anything to you man, if you still do so APP KA MUAMALA ALLAH KE SATH HAI. Calm down you are not the only angry person here.

this glorious guy gets every virgin from raiding every bengali and pashtun house, he doesnt even need to die, he is getting virgins from house

this is the same jihad na pak army and an pak ISI is doing by keeping osama in their house till americans raid it, now cry about that

your army is playing double games, you army is the biggest hypocrite in the world, they killed innocents as talibans and then sheltered real taliban, osama mullah umer and zawahiri, then they dont speak against drone attacks, lay off all your hypocricy

Then you show is your resolve and go do something about it and revolt......I AMEER HAMZA KHAN here by challenge you to do something other than saying $H!T from behind a computer screen..........and better more say some of this $H!T to my face and see what a true patriot can do........

I am cool Bro- btw what made you feel i was talking in provocative manner against Jihad or Islam?- I am as much Jihadi as one can get :D-

Then you show is your resolve and go do something about it and revolt......I AMEER HAMZA KHAN here by challenge you to do something other than saying $H!T from behind a computer screen..........and better more say some of this $H!T to my face and see what a true patriot can do........

if you are a real patriot come to pakistan and kill zerdari and kyani

na pak army gets 120 innocent virgins in every pashtun house, they rape all women, like in east pakistan

Its Pathan not Pashtun You are just an illinformed @$$ me being a proud Pathan can proudly say that none of this @H!T happened cuz I hail from the areas where operations were done and our army did the ops very professionally and honestly and I dare you to say anything about Pathan women of this sort again and see how every Pathan on this forum $KREW$ your @$$ back into shape.......

Back
Top Bottom