What's new

NATO Attacks Pakistani Check-post

Do jihad against your sold out gov in your country, spare us now, we have been the forefront of jihad for the last 35 years, we need a break. it is time for other countries in the middle eeast and paksitan to take this burden.

Forefront of Jihad my A%%- this jihad didn't do any good to you- now you want it to spread in other Muslim countries too- Shame on you-

All it takes for a full fledge war to start is a weapon aimed or a bullet fired. My questions is, if a retaliatory action taken by a single solider causes a chain of events that starts are full scale war with USA, how many of you are willing to see your homes destroyed, you families killed and the remaining taken over? Yes sure we can bring the "Shair ke aik din ke zindagi" cliche's into the discussion but seriously, how many of you have actually fought in a war? How many of you have actually dodged bullets, bombs, Ack Ack fire, tanks, canons? Before blaming the army for everything just analyze yourselves. Sure we can all be heroes sitting behind a computer screen but who actually has the courage to face the hardships of life on the war front? What amount of money can motivate you to die? Surely not the measly salary these solders are getting? Learn to appreciate those who risk their lives for you, they possess the same sentiments that we do but they know what war is like.
War with USA will not be a face to face one, it will consist of high altitude bombings and cruise missiles. The maximum we will be able to do may be will be to hit a few of their bases in Afghanistan that too if we are lucky and then there will be no Pakistan left to defend. This is what the top military brass has to consider before shooting down a drone or a NATO helicopter. Wake up and smell the air, live today to fight another day.

Are you really a Pakistani?-
Attack the decision makers not the foot soldiers- they cant do any thing unless some big fat lame rishwatkhor bagherat namerd general orders them to-

why are the foot soldiers taking part in this criminal activity, what if the general asks them to kill them selves will they follow the order i dont think so

and yes im a real pakistani not like na pak army

q tu ne gand maarware hai na pak fauq se?? abe jaa punjabi tere auqaat he kia hai jo yeah bol raha hai, adha pakistan ko tu tord dia, aur kia chahta hai, jaa ane gand bacha warna na pak army tere gand chud de ge

dude no foul language plz...........:police:

Are you really a Pakistani?-
Attack the decision makers not the foot soldiers- they cant do any thing unless some big fat lame rishwatkhor bagherat namerd general orders them to-

i too believe he is not, Wolf in a Sheep costume

these na pak criminals kept shooting even the men were dead, they emptied their whole magazine just to show they followed american orders of killing pakistanis

This is so cruel ..so bloody cruel....WHY WHY

Young kids.......tieing them up and shooting..............just like NAZI camp..............who the give them teh right to shoot and why the they videotaped it....

Last edited by a moderator:
why are the foot soldiers taking part in this criminal activity, what if the general asks them to kill them selves will they follow the order i dont think so

and yes im a real pakistani not like na pak army

Go off this thread with your uselss propa-gand-a

Young kids.......tieing them up and shooting..............just like NAZI camp..............who the give them teh right to shoot and why the they videotaped it....

they did the same and it is cuz u Indians sent them to destabilize us........

Forefront of Jihad my A%%- this jihad didn't do any good to you- now you want it to spread in other Muslim countries too- Shame on you-

Don't say anything about Jihad. take care of that ..

People mislead this thing, Jihad itself not a wrong thing. be careful over your statement related to ISLAM.

Hello- dont be an A$$-

Back
Top Bottom