What's new

NATO Attacks Pakistani Check-post

Another thing that I find absolutely hilarious, is that you people (pakistanis) paint everyone with the same brush, but hate being criticized in return.

Aren't you doing the exact same thing that you are supposed to be criticizing? by blaming 'All Pakistanis"?

For an example, I was going through this forum and its funny how when an Israeli soldier "kills" a child, you guys claim all Jews are evil, including regular Israeli civilians who have nothing to do with it. As the same for Indians. A soldier, regardless of his religion or background "kills" a child. You guys are quick to blame Indians in general and start calling it Hindu India..
U.S/NATO launches a drone. You guys are quick to call it an "Israeli/Jewish" conspiracy. [/QUOTE]

You cannot understand our disgust for the state of Israel because it is the root of all evil in the world today, directly or indirectly. We do not hate Jews, do you have any idea how many Jews like in Pakistan & Iran? It's pathetic that you do not consider us humans, don't we have emotions? How can we not hate anyone who kills a child? Islam strictly forbids Muslims to strike at 'Sick, disabled, those who lay down their weapons, those who surrender, those who do not fight, those who take shelter in their homes, women, elderly etc.', or in other words Muslims can only strike against combatants. Why argue on something that you fundamentally misunderstand?

Whereas when a child is fitted into his bomb jacket its called "jihad". I mean there are countless of Muslim terrorist organizations, Al Qaeda, Taliban, TTP, Mujahideen, PLA (to name a few) that justify their killings from verses of the Qu'ran. Why not do something about the verses the preach hatred instead of blaming a whole group of people?

I must not hate you for your continued ignorance and misunderstanding of the verses of the Holy Quran but I am critical of your post. Have you ever come across a Muslim writing/saying anything negative about the Prophet Jesus or the Holy Bible?? It's because Islam completes what was left incomplete in the religions before just as you believe that Moses was indeed a prophet before Jesus.....we believe in them all, Islam tells us to believe in them. Do you even know what Jihad means? If somebody attacks and invades your country would you not be within your rights to defend your country, your family, your belongings? Doing that is called Jihad in Islam!

Even fighting one's inner urges for sins such as indulging in consensual sex out of marriage, drinking, gambling etc. are considered Jihad. Jihad teaches us to be better humans, not only within ourselves but in general. Please let me say that ignorance is no excuse for intolerance and bigotry.

Abu Basit Do you show equal amount of anger when Taliban and their allies kill dozens of Pakistanis?

i have been labeled as secular idiot supporter of napaki army in some forums.
any other question?

yeah do keep in mind, i fully recognize the jihad of Afghans be it Talibans or any other group against the American terrorists.

A Nato helicopter based in Afghanistan intruded into Pakistan's North Waziristan region on Tuesday, wounding two troops, local intelligence officials said, adding to tensions between Islamabad and the west.

"It happened early morning," a Pakistani intelligence official in the region, who declined to be identified, told Reuters. "The helicopter hit a Pakistani checkpost on the border in the Datta Khel area."

Another intelligence official said several Pakistani helicopters took off from Miranshah, the main town in North Waziristan, towards the site of the attack. The purpose of the Pakistani mobilisation was unclear.

The Pakistani military was unavailable for immediate comment.

Lieutenant Commander Colette Murphy, a spokeswoman for the Nato-led International Security Assistance Force (Isaf), said in Kabul that the coalition was aware of the reports and was looking into them.

North Waziristan is the base of the Haqqani network blamed for the insurgency in eastern Afghanistan. US-led drone aircraft have repeatedly targeted the area over the past year.

Many militants, including foreign fighters loyal to al-Qaida, are based in Datta Khel. It is a stronghold of fighters loyal to Hafiz Gul Bahadur and has been a frequent target of US drone strikes .

Pakistan's Express 24/7 television channel said the checkpost was right on the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan.

It quoted officials as saying that the helicopters were just about to intrude into Pakistani territory when aerial gunshots were fired. They subsequently moved back but fired a retaliatory shot which released rubble from the nearby mountains and wounded the security personnel.

The reported incursion came a day after unmanned US drone aircraft fired missiles in Datta Khel, killing 12 militants, Pakistani officials said.

An intelligence official said that one of the dead militants, an Arab, was the son of an al-Qaida operative identified as Abu Kashif. There was no way to verify the death toll. Militants often dispute official accounts of drone attacks.

Relations between the US and Pakistan have been pushed almost to breaking point after the secret 2 May raid on Abbottabad that killed Osama bin Laden, embarrassing and humiliating the powerful Pakistani army and intelligence service.

In late January, the undercover CIA contractor Raymond Davis killed two Pakistanis in Lahore, resulting in a six-week standoff over diplomatic immunity. While on 30 September two Pakistani soldiers were killed and four wounded when Nato helicopters crossed the border while pursuing insurgents. Pakistan retaliated by shutting down the supply route for Nato troops in Afghanistan.

Washington sees the rugged border region between Afghanistan and Pakistan as a critical battleground against al-Qaida and the Taliban.

This is why kayani was chosen to be the army chief by the recommendation of the US administration. This is why Pasha was selected to be the ISI chief. This is why secular minded people are given the boost in their careers while the ones with strong faith in Islam are driven out of the defence forces. People who cannot take a breath without a peg of whisky are hailed as heroes.

There was one highly Islamic ruler of Pakistan in Gen Zia. And we all know where he directed Pakistan's footsteps...

There is nothing wrong with secular people being on the helm of affairs. In fact, IMHO, it will be more then benefitial to Pakistan to have a true securalist like Jinnah in charge. The problem is not because these guys you mention are secularist. Its either because they are sold out or they are caught in a vicious circle of web (which I don't want to discuss here for I do not want to divert the topic of discussion).

Food for thought!!

To defend the sovereignty of the country is the job of the fcuking army-
wtf is the army for- let me guess- only to be killed and dishonored like this day by day-

wtf is the army for- let me guess- only to be killed and dishonored like this day by day-

wrong guess, to enjoy the AID the BLOOD MONEY and to obey USA precisely.

torturing and killing pakistanis

Last edited by a moderator:
The most helpless CAOS of all times- Kayani Bagherat-

Now i'll hv to change my User Name- :angry:

i have been labeled as secular idiot supporter of napaki army in some forums.
any other question?

yeah do keep in mind, i fully recognize the jihad of Afghans be it Talibans or any other group against the American terrorists.

Do jihad against your sold out gov in your country, spare us now, we have been the forefront of jihad for the last 35 years, we need a break. it is time for other countries in the middle eeast and paksitan to take this burden.

take action? what do you mean?..... oh wait...... your saying for PAK to attack USA? LOL!!!!! let me hit that joint man :usflag:

naan naa na body, Afghan taliban are doing their job very well, just help them with few ANZA missiles, and the game is over !!

yeah begharat saale, yeah begarat to masumon ko marte hain, asal waqt parne peh saanp ke bill main chup jaate hain

GEO Pakistan

Nato helicopter shelling kills two security-men

Updated at: 0934 PST, Tuesday, May 17, 2011

WANA: Nato helicopter shelling at Alwara check-post in the North Waziristan killed two security personnel early this morning today. (Details to follow)

aur maaro inko, these na pak soldier criminals have killed innocent pakistanis and afghanis

Do jihad against your sold out gov in your country, spare us now, we have been the forefront of jihad for the last 35 years, we need a break. it is time for other countries in the middle eeast and paksitan to take this burden.

try telling this to freedom fighters in your country.

these na pak criminals kept shooting even the men were dead, they emptied their whole magazine just to show they followed american orders of killing pakistanis

Last edited by a moderator:
aur maaro inko, these na pak soldier criminals have killed innocent pakistanis and afghanis

Are you really a Pakistani?-
Attack the decision makers not the foot soldiers- they cant do any thing unless some big fat lame rishwatkhor bagherat namerd general orders them to-

Back
Top Bottom