What's new

NATO Attacks Pakistani Check-post

What will the Pak army do? let me guess Kayani will make a strong statement for the general public and nothing more will come of it

strong statement will not do any thing they need strong action

its serious time

pak should move its radar and some SAM to the afghan border

Pakistan Army including PAF WILL NOT do anything, end of story.

Kerry convinced Pakistan govt including Gilani and others to stop bully on US/NATO. You see how happy Gilani to shake hand with Kerry, lady and teams. Zardari discussed with Clinton on the phone and they agreed to "move forward" in better relationship...

US received back Raymond Davis, Wreckage Helic and Osama raids successfuly and easily while killed many innocent civilians dead. Superfast. Brilliant.

Pakistan became Palestine or second Afghanistan.

I don't think anyone can be blamed.

It is simply that the wrong doing of so many before them that has been done that the present leaders, the Pak Army, the ISI finds themselves between the Devil and a hard place!

It is so complicated a situation that has been built up over the years that the current crop finds it very difficult to extricate themselves!

Even if they want, there is the US, the poor economy, the terrorist fundamentalists, India etc etc and so how will they prioritise. Each factor is embroiled with the next!

Whereas when a child is fitted into his bomb jacket its called "jihad". I mean there are countless of Muslim terrorist organizations, Al Qaeda, Taliban, TTP, Mujahideen, PLA (to name a few) that justify their killings from verses of the Qu'ran.
Lol bro...it's not PLA[ people's liberation army(china)]..it's BLA.

Can I ask what the hell the army is doing with all their shiny weapons? Do they like polishing them everyday?

Right now TTP are looking more credible than these monkeys in GHQ.

For the thousandth time, please give tribals SAM's.

US and TTP's have common objective of destruction of Pakistan and killing innocent people. Where US fails, TTP is there and vice versa.

Pakistan should return the favour, strike a few nato or american check points then appologise and call it a friendly fire, this will make the nato and american think twice when sending plane across to pakistan.

its serious time

pak should move its radar and some SAM to the afghan border

are you kidding me.... why they are getting money for, they have already sold every thing to USA and enjoying AID.. there is no one to protect us any more except Allah. there was many aggressive statements passed by Kiyyani Sb after OBL raid what happened to them. i guess he forgot everything when he was sitting in front of Kerry. this is just TOPI DRAMA to put air force on high alert, to ask permission to bring drone down BLAH BLAH...

PAKISTANION KHAIR MANAO

Ahhhh.... another fruit of US PAK friend ship, mutual corporation against terrorists.

Pakistan should return the favour, strike a few nato or american check points then appologise and call it a friendly fire, this will make the nato and american think twice when sending plane across to pakistan.

in return, NEXT TIME they will put the HELL FIRE in ****** and will apology before explosion.

are you kidding me.... why they are getting money for, they have already sold every thing to USA and enjoying AID.. there is no one to protect us any more except Allah. there was many aggressive statements passed by Kiyyani Sb after OBL raid what happened to them. i guess he forgot everything when he was sitting in front of Kerry. this is just TOPI DRAMA to put air force on high alert, to ask permission to bring drone down BLAH BLAH...

PAKISTANION KHAIR MANAO

This is why kayani was chosen to be the army chief by the recommendation of the US administration. This is why Pasha was selected to be the ISI chief. This is why secular minded people are given the boost in their careers while the ones with strong faith in Islam are driven out of the defence forces. People who cannot take a breath without a peg of whisky are hailed as heroes.

Back
Top Bottom