What's new

NATO Attacks Pakistani Check-post

Can I ask what the hell the army is doing with all their shiny weapons? Do they like polishing them everyday?

Right now TTP are looking more credible than these monkeys in GHQ.

For the thousandth time, please give tribals SAM's.

and repeat the mistakes committed during soviet afghan war.

i have one question to u wat will hapeen if some of them turn rogue and decide to take on pakistani army?

"It happened early morning," a Pakistani intelligence official in the region, who declined to be identified because he was not authorised to speak to the media, told the Reuters news agency.

"The helicopter hit a Pakistani checkpoint on the border in the Datta Khel area."

Many fighters loyal to al-Qaeda, including foreign ones, are based in Datta Khel, a frequent target of US drone strikes. The place is also a stronghold of fighters loyal to Hafiz Gul Bahadur, a key Pakistani Taliban commander.

Could be a target mistake

where are the heavy weapons?

we heard the excuse that US used stealth technology to evade radars, what's the excuse now????

may be the shells were also stealthy ... As i said yesterday in another thread, our leadership lack courage and honesty. So don't expect anything from them. The parliament resolution and threat to stop nato supply is just show off to fool us pakistanis. What happened yesterday after meeting with Kerry, just one meeting and everything was back on track.

Who is to be blamed??? I think we should not blame the leaders when a resolution has been passed that violation of a nations soverignity will not be tolerated .

i don't feel sorry nor do have any sympathies for cowards.

Screw u a-hole, if they are cowards then what are you talking sh*t from behind a monitor screen think you got nuts then go do something about it and get laid.....if you dont support the army then I dare you to take matters into your own hands and do something about it.......Either nut up or just shut up

and BTW

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un isn;t this what you are suppose to be saying since judging by your name you are Muslim

Screw u a-hole, if they are cowards then what are you talking sh*t from behind a monitor screen think you got nuts then go do something about it and get laid.....if you dont support the army then I dare you to take matters into your own hands and do something about it.......Either nut up or just shut up

and BTW

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un isn;t this what you are suppose to be saying since judging by your name you are Muslim

if we the ordinary Pakistanis are to take up matters in our hands than why this big fat useless army who we are feeding for the last 60+ years. We pay the damn army to protect our sovereignty and not to lick american boots. .... either do the job or just leave the army and join the khusra party.

let me repeat "i have no sympathies for the cowards bowing down to american trash"..... so what now??????

Another thing that I find absolutely hilarious, is that you people (pakistanis) paint everyone with the same brush, but hate being criticized in return.

For an example, I was going through this forum and its funny how when an Israeli soldier "kills" a child, you guys claim all Jews are evil, including regular Israeli civilians who have nothing to do with it. As the same for Indians. A soldier, regardless of his religion or background "kills" a child. You guys are quick to blame Indians in general and start calling it Hindu India..
U.S/NATO launches a drone. You guys are quick to call it an "Israeli/Jewish" conspiracy.

Whereas when a child is fitted into his bomb jacket its called "jihad". I mean there are countless of Muslim terrorist organizations, Al Qaeda, Taliban, TTP, Mujahideen, PLA (to name a few) that justify their killings from verses of the Qu'ran. Why not do something about the verses the preach hatred instead of blaming a whole group of people?

if we the ordinary Pakistanis are to take up matters in our hands than why this big fat useless army who we are feeding for the last 60+ years. We pay the damn army to protect our sovereignty and not to lick american boots. .... either do the job or just leave the army and join the khusra party.

let me repeat "i have no sympathies for the cowards bowing down to american trash"..... so what now??????

I agree with you except that last part

Another thing that I find absolutely hilarious, is that you people (pakistanis) paint everyone with the same brush, but hate being criticized in return.

For an example, I was going through this forum and its funny how when an Israeli soldier "kills" a child, you guys claim all Jews are evil, including regular Israeli civilians who have nothing to do with it. As the same for Indians. A soldier, regardless of his religion or background "kills" a child. You guys are quick to blame Indians in general and start calling it Hindu India..
U.S/NATO launches a drone. You guys are quick to call it an "Israeli/Jewish" conspiracy.

Whereas when a child is fitted into his bomb jacket its called "jihad". I mean there are countless of Muslim terrorist organizations, Al Qaeda, Taliban, TTP, Mujahideen, PLA (to name a few) that justify their killings from verses of the Qu'ran. Why not do something about the verses the preach hatred instead of blaming a whole group of people?

and what you want us to do with the verses, hmmm like the evil jews & christians did i.e change it to suit their viewpoint?

What will the Pak army do? let me guess Kayani will make a strong statement for the general public and nothing more will come of it

this is a opportunity for pak army to show their country man that they are not sold to us for 20 billion dollar gave to them by counter selling on the other side and try to killed few Nato soldier. there are no way at this moment when questioned are rising about the efficiency of Pakistan army and intelligence inspite of losing 7000 service man and about 30000 ordinary man in so called war on terror .

Back
Top Bottom