What's new

NATO Attacks Pakistani Check-post

and what you want us to do with the verses, hmmm like the evil jews & christians did i.e change it to suit their viewpoint?

No see that's exactly what I'm talking about. You don't have to change anything but yourselves. Everything is depicted in a religious way with you guys.
From your post that I have quoted, it almost seems like your supporting bomb jackets on 9 year olds.

if you are a real patriot come to pakistan and kill zerdari and kyani

I am in Pakistan U @$$......and I have no right as a Muslim to kill anyone unless they provoke me and furthur more I am forbidden from conspiring against my government.......

if you are a real patriot come to pakistan and kill zerdari and kyani

oh yeah, kill Zardari and make PPP more proud and let them say that they have sacrificed one more leader for Pakistan. . We need a complete change in system before getting rid of these guys. .

No see that's exactly what I'm talking about. You don't have to change anything but yourselves. Everything is depicted in a religious way with you guys.
From your post that I have quoted, it almost seems like your supporting bomb jackets on 9 year olds.

You my friend have misunderstood.......:no:

oh yeah, kill Zardari and make PPP more proud and let them say that they have sacrificed one more leader for Pakistan. . We need a complete change in system before getting rid of these guys. .

good point sister......;)

Whenever US/NATO is desperate to push militants into Pakistan for carrying out suicide bombing to kill Pakistanis , these NATO/US forces attack our border check-posts to facilitate the terrorism.

you just keep one point in your mind. Muslims are strictly forbidden SUICIDE. After this you can comment on how you believe that suicide bombers are Muslims. .

Do you approve this? Without trial?.....if they are misguided, put them in prison, work on their mindsets..do not use short cuts.......

To be killed like this by your own army ...........How fair................contrary to what many of you think, I see your army as the root cause of all your problems, including 1971 division........they should be completely tamed and under civilian controls... but I guess, it will be ages..

OK lets make a deal you lift the media blockade from Kashmir, hold trials for all the war crimes, pay compensations to the affected (aka all the Kashmiris) and tame your own army and I will comply with ANY changes you want to bring in MY army......

Whenever US/NATO is desperate to push militants into Pakistan for carrying out suicide bombing to kill Pakistanis , these NATO/US forces attack our border check-posts to facilitate the terrorism.

and we know that- still we cant fix a single AA gun on the check post-

the question is, what our military doing in return ? holding flowers in hand to welcome them and to return remaining stuff left behind respectfully.
is that what they call mutual cooperation ?

we all ready know these things, :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom