What's new

Nato, Afghan forces attack Pakistani border check post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask the US. They're not doing Pakistan a favor by selling it to them. Why does the US give India anything?

You really don't get it don't you??
US sells/gives you stuffs only because you are an ally in the war on terror thats it. earlier it was to counter the USSR influence in india but now the things have changed with india's dependence on russia decreased. are you comparing US-pak and US-india relations , i suggest if you think unbiasedly then you may be shocked to find the true meaning. our future defence requirements is not pak centric as it may be in your case is india centric. in my view our security focus is pak-35% , china-30%, indian ocean region - 15%, africa + S-E Asia+ others makes up the rest. And anyway what stuffs did US sell India that has an offensive capability??

My question is why should US sell stuffs to Pak in the first place. Do you think a few billion $$ makes any difference to them?? I find pakistan very vulnerable out side US umbrella, very vulnerable. US has been your mentor in every field since the 60s- defence, foreign policy etc. The chinese may be powerful but nowhere near to US when comes to exerting influence

I also have a question why should the US sell anything to India, because you don't do anything productitive with it, just show case it to the public. Now your answer like most Indians give is because we can afford it and we are paying for it for defensive uses, so what is the difference bewteen Pakistan we are doing the same thing, please don't use double standards. And US is not are mentor, as you are not a Pakistani, you can't speak for us, its best to stick to your own domestic policy.

You really don't get it don't you??
US sells/gives you stuffs only because you are an ally in the war on terror thats it. earlier it was to counter the USSR influence in india but now the things have changed with india's dependence on russia decreased. are you comparing US-pak and US-india relations , i suggest if you think unbiasedly then you may be shocked to find the true meaning. our future defence requirements is not pak centric as it may be in your case is india centric. in my view our security focus is pak-35% , china-30%, indian ocean region - 15%, africa + S-E Asia+ others makes up the rest. And anyway what stuffs did US sell India that has an offensive capability??

Even during times of peace, Pakistan & the US have had military collaborations. The WOT started in 2001, Pakistan has collaborated with the US since it's inception in 1947.

My question is why should US sell stuffs to Pak in the first place. Do you think a few billion $$ makes any difference to them?? I find pakistan very vulnerable out side US umbrella, very vulnerable. US has been your mentor in every field since the 60s- defence, foreign policy etc. The chinese may be powerful but nowhere near to US when comes to exerting influence

Ask the US, not Pakistan. They're the ones selling it. Stop displaying your typical Indian insecurities here.

Now Relativiti before you respond to someone, you should read carefully. I did not bash the F-16, in fact if you read carefully this what I said:

That does not sound like F-16 bashing don't you agree. The only thing I stressed was that if America does not sell the F-16 we have alternatives such as the JF-17, you can't have it both ways make a decision on what you are trying to ask someone.

That's why we have started the production of JF-17, which will be the backbone of the Pakistan Airforce, so your point is.

Keep telling your self that, because it works in Pakistan's favour if your military establishment is voicing the same opinion. You should use google and see that Pakistan is training with the Chinese Armed forces on a regular basis,and trust me there training and weapons are not inferior. Actually my good friend from Chendu laughs about it, and says a good old Chinese saying "People with no brains have no cure" let them believe that we are weak, because when the time comes they would be in for a surprise, just like how the American Carrier was scared shitless when the Chinese submarine popped up from behind.

i have no business with what pak armed forces buys or its from which country. the only point i am stating here is what would be your status if US completely cuts off defense cooperation with you guys or vice versa?? Are you ready to completely depend on and only on chinese stuffs ?? Has chinese stuffs reached that level of performance??

I also have a question why should the US sell anything to India, because you don't do anything productitive with it, just show case it to the public. Now your answer like most Indians give is because we can afford it and we are paying for it for defensive uses, so what is the difference bewteen Pakistan we are doing the same thing, please don't use double standards. And US is not are mentor, as you are not a Pakistani, you can't speak for us, its best to stick to your own domestic policy.
And what stuffs did US sell India that has an offensive capability?? care to elaborate

Since 9/11 you indian people have been trying to use the 'third party' option against Pakistan , it hasnt worked and it will never work since you indians need to learn the most basic reality that you cant have sex with some one else's dick.

Americans need Pakistan more than Pakistan needs them and india's dream of some thrid party ( be it America , TTP terrorists , ANA ) attacking Pakistan and doing damge to Pakistan on india's behalf will remain just a dream

Since 9/11 you indian people have been trying to use the 'third party' option against Pakistan , it hasnt worked and it will never work since you indians need to learn the most basic reality that you cant have sex with some one else's dick.

Americans need Pakistan more than Pakistan needs them and india's dream of some thrid party ( be it America , TTP terrorists , ANA ) attacking Pakistan and doing damge to Pakistan on india's behalf will remain just a dream

Nice india bashing!! please continue ....... i'd like to hear more about the dick story.
U see we were talking about america vs china stuffs and you brought an indian proxy into this. are you drunk??

our future defence requirements is not pak centric as it may be in your case is india centric. in my view our security focus is pak-35% , china-30%, indian ocean region - 15%, africa + S-E Asia+ others makes up the rest.

Oh now you are a defence analysis, and how do you know these figures. And to be fair this topic was never about India, do you feel lonely because India is not at the center of attention in the discussion, its about Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Ask the US, not Pakistan. They're the ones selling it. Stop displaying your typical Indian insecurities here.

you are saying as if you didn't asked them and they came to your door like a salesman to offer F-16 as a brand new product with some free gifts on offer!!

i have no business with what pak armed forces buys or its from which country. the only point i am stating here is what would be your status if US completely cuts off defense cooperation with you guys or vice versa?? Are you ready to completely depend on and only on chinese stuffs ?? Has chinese stuffs reached that level of performance??

Let me tell you the Chinese are very Advance, I am not going to voice some of the things because they were told by my good friend from Chendu, so don't worry about Chinese systems or weapons because they are damn good, or should I say good enough to handle the Indians.

Oh now you are a defence analysis, and how do you know these figures. And to be fair this topic was never about India, do you feel lonely because India is not at the center of attention in the discussion, its about Afghanistan and Pakistan.

ok my mistake.
i'll remove india from my future posts on this thread but you don't bring my country into this either. see your peoples comment !!

i'll remove india from my future posts on this thread but you don't bring my country into this either. see your peoples comment !!

Good for you, lets for the time being talk about Pakistan and Afghanistan as this incident has an implication on both parties involved.

you are saying as if you didn't asked them and they came to your door like a salesman to offer F-16 as a brand new product with some free gifts on offer!!

Stop derailing this thread kiddo. This is the topic of this thread:

Nato, Afghan forces attack Pakistani border check post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom