What's new

Nato, Afghan forces attack Pakistani border check post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now even the US & NATO troops are starting to get killed by Afghan pilots, on top of guards freeing 500 Taliban fighters in Kandahar. Seems like the Afghans have completely lost their minds.

This is the main problem, they don't have a clear cut plan in how they can resolve there issues, the only thing that comes out is corruption, betrayal and negligence. After a decade of fighting things have not improved for Afghanistan in fact it has worsened, because people like Karzai are still in power. I find it quite suspicious in how 500 fighters were able to escape, its as if the Afghan Army purposely lets them go free so that the violence continous,or Karzai brother must distribute some drugs that is so potent that the guards become inert

I find it quite suspicious in how 500 fighters were able to escape, its

The explanation is simple, to operate a maximum security facility for so many dangerous prisioners you need roughly 300 honest hard working guards (3 shifts 100per) you try finding 300 people in Kabul that dont take bribes.

The explanation is simple, to operate a maximum security facility for so many dangerous prisioners you need roughly 300 honest hard working guards (3 shifts 100per) you try finding 300 people in Kabul that dont take bribes.

That is not an excuse if Karzai can be harsh on Pakistan, then I think we have a right too. Its not our fault that the Afghan guards are incompetent at there jobs, and as its there country they need be more strong, less complaining more action, as a decade should have resolved such an issue.

Why is pak army,govt and afghan govt silent about this?-none are commenting on this incident.

RIP.

We didnt take any casualty in this encounter , two of our soldiers were injured and three afghan bastards were dispatched to hell.

A vast majority of afghans ( from all walks of life ) hate Pakistan and they had no problem joining up with USSR to cause trouble inside Pakistan and now they are doing the same with joining up with NATO.

These guys dont need our sympathies they need a massive dose of radiation to cure them of their sickness once and for all.

:tdown::tdown::tdown:

Afghans bad, Indians bad, Iranians bad only Chinese communists are good. No wonder everyone takes you like this. :angry:

If there any nuclear attack on Afghanistan than what will happen to you? Always nuclear huh? :whistle:

Why is pak army,govt and afghan govt silent about this?-none are commenting on this incident.

How many border incidents are there? The other day Pakistan supposedly fired at an Indian post for 90 minutes and the general reaction was ho hum so what it happens all the time. Why should it be any different on the other border?

WHY ? I'll tell you why.. it’s because they think that on 14th August 1947 some grave injustice was done to them by the creation of Pakistan , same mentality as you indians have!

Ever since then they have tried to undermine our country, just like indans have done so.

Because of their own foolishness and animosity towards our country they are now find themselves in the miserable state that they are.

Where as you indians are going on harping the narrative that it was Pakistan that has been the agressor!

Quite the contrary we have only defended ourselves and in our defense if we have broken the enemy's back well then more power to us , don&#8217;t fu<k with us and we have no reason to fu<k with you.

IRONY!!!
:devil:

The Afghans and Indian hate us for for responding with the kick in their face in response to their own agressive designs towards us!!
When did you do that in dream? You can not do it in reality like we did.

Dude first of all you are using one of my avatar's. A copy can never be the original. I am not sure what you are trying to post here? Are you celebrarting Pakistani soldiers death or are you defaming our Army or are you trolling? What is the goal?

We have clashed with ISAF, NATO and ANA dozens of times before and we can deal with them whenever needed. Mods please file an FIR one of my avatar's has been stolen.

Pretty routine stuff really, this kind of stuff happens all the time. We set up fences, Afghan soldiers tear it down saying we are trying to keep them from their "Homeland" and then we shoot at each other for a week, hold a border flag meeting, eat Bajauri Gosht and live peacefully until the next incident which could come the next day or never...........

Why a freaking fence? Why not a 50 feet wall similar to what the Israelis built and than mine the border behind those walls. Thus any individual who dares cross the border is blown to pieces, this will keep our country safe. This drama has gone on for way to long, i think its about time we secure our Western borders. To bring security to our nation, all Afghan refugees need to be deported and a permanent wall needs to be present there. I have no idea why our policy makers haven't been able to come up with a comprehensive solution for our security.

Nato attack on Pakistani post flayed

As more and more details are coming out of this attack its increasingly looking murkier. It seems like a diversionary tactic to accomplish something else. Nato threw in the Afghan soldiers like cannon fodder... I'm just waiting when sleepy Kayani would give a respectable response. Everybody else in Pakistan have started to speak up against Nato, its only the Trio of Kayani, Zardari and Gillani that stand alone.

As more and more details are coming out of this attack its increasingly looking murkier. It seems like a diversionary tactic to accomplish something else. Nato threw in the Afghan soldiers like cannon fodder... I'm just waiting when sleepy Kayani would give a respectable response. Everybody else in Pakistan have started to speak up against Nato, its only the Trio of Kayani, Zardari and Gillani that stand alone.

Yes..Something fishy is going on..First Prisoners dig a 450 mt. tunnel to escape ..Then this attack on pakistani checkpost..
Link may be there or, may not be..

The murkier part seems more due to the conflicting reports coming in about the casualities. Earlier it was x afgan and y nato casualities and nothing from the Pakistani side. Now it is totally different and the casualities are only from the Pakistani side and nothing from the ANA. If at all it was Nato and ana attacking then at least the latter version looks more plausible that there were only pakistani casualities.

It is anyway a given that this is an indication to pa and isi of the repurcussions of having bitten more than they could chew over the last couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom