What's new

Nato, Afghan forces attack Pakistani border check post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't call their lives as pathetic lives.... No one's life is pathetic... I don't think Afghans hate us Instead if you come out of this internet world you'll find them loving pakistan... There are some internet Afghanis who hate pakistani but in reality Afghanis love pakistan and we love afghanistan.... They have their businesses established here wand many pakistranis are doing business in afghanistan as well... and just because of some you should not abuse the whole afghan nation

you are a good person kugga, you are also trying your best to create a better atmosphere at least in your personal capacity which i appreciate it, but trust me it is not what you think, lets face the facts and do something about it if we are serious, if bad relations is bad for us, then it is surely and equally bad for paksitna too.

Afghan forces attack Pakistani border, casualties reported

The Afghan National Army launched an unprovoked attack on a Pakistan Army post in Angoor Adda.

According to reports, the Afghan National Army breached into the Pakistani border in South Waziristan and opened fire at a check-post.

There were unconfirmed news that five men of NATO forces and seven of Afghan army were killed when the Pakistani forces returned fire. Three Pakistani soldiers were also reported to be injured.

South Waziristan Agency’s Political Agent Atifur Rehman said that the Afghan forces fired 70 mortar shells that wounded two soldiers and five civilians, while 50 shops were also damaged.

The Angoor Adda bazaar was shut down and the locals started evacuation.

Last night, Afghan forces had also attacked at the Datta Khel border in North Waziristan in which eight Afghan soldiers were killed when the Pakistani forces retaliated.

Dunya News: Pakistan:-Afghan forces attack Pakistani border, casualties reported

Its extremely serious if NATO troops have participated in this.

It seems NATO is trying to the turn the path of WOT from Afghanistan to Pakistan.

^ I meant physical NATO troops presence on Pakistani soil.

r

Wasnt this yesterdays pic... what happened in between?

Does anyone think Pakistan (at US' behest) got itself involved in Afghan matters to oust USSR and this angered the AFghans ?

LOL yeah and then they (the Afghans) decided to side with us, get trained by us, get supplied through us and find shelter with us against the USSR.

I have a small confusion???

Why did Afghan and NATO attacked pakistani outpost?????
NATO transports it's goods via pakistan,right?
Isn't NATO and Afghan forces work is to attack talibans???
can anyone clear my doubt???

I have a small confusion???

Why did Afghan and NATO attacked pakistani outpost?????
NATO transports it's goods via pakistan,right?
Isn't NATO and Afghan forces work is to attack talibans???
can anyone clear my doubt???

Hahahahah - I cant believe you are so innocent, not possible for Afghans and NATO to do the things you are thinking... Afghan forces are just junk pieces of ****, they have no idea what to attack and what not to. What amazes me is that there's no NATO fatality!, why only Afghan soldiers?

WHY ? I'll tell you why.. it’s because they think that on 14th August 1947 some grave injustice was done to them by the creation of Pakistan , same mentality as you indians have!

Ever since then they have tried to undermine our country, just like indans have done so.

Because of their own foolishness and animosity towards our country they are now find themselves in the miserable state that they are.

Where as you indians are going on harping the narrative that it was Pakistan that has been the agressor!

Quite the contrary we have only defended ourselves and in our defense if we have broken the enemy's back well then more power to us , don’t fu<k with us and we have no reason to fu<k with you.

The Afghans and Indian hate us for for responding with the kick in their face in response to their own agressive designs towards us!!

IRONY!!!

You brought afghanistan with Talibs and you want them to love you.
You brought the americans to them and you want them to love you.
you guys abuse them publicly every where and you want them to love you.

And regarding kicking us.... yeah ok :tup:... well done.... :lol: so when are you freeing kashmir.... and fehraying jhanda on laal quila of dilli.... :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom