What's new

Nationalism as opposed to Religion?

Hindus will never respect Islam.

It has to do with 1000 years rule.

Even in their films, they make sure to have their actors with last name Khan.

It proves that they respect Muslims in their heart, but don't do it outright.

The Indians have a bigger disease in the name of nationalism opposed to religion that too with regards to Muslims in India.

the funny thing is that majority Hindus in India see Muslims as Indians only when these Muslims side with Hindu dominance and accept insult to Islam.

If these Indian Muslims stand for their faith they are termed anti-India and not nationalists

Obviously,thats common sense.

Thats the whole idea of partition.

Thats the choice Indian Muslims made.

Them do us a favour and stay out of such threads. Problem solved.

You tell that to people like RazPak who talk about Indians in a thread apparently irrelevant to us.

Obviously,thats common sense.

Thats the whole idea of partition.

Thats the choice Indian Muslims made.

You tell that to people like RazPak who talk about Indians in a thread apparently irrelevant to us.

That is an acceptable demand. Yes it should work both ways.

I am not here to argue religion, I was pointing out that others of the same faith don't necessarily share your zeal for the common brotherhood.

I understood that before coming here, I just posted this to hear their views.

he is simply a messenger he gave a message, it is up to you to accept it or reject it, i accepted it, i got nothing to lose by accepting.

if islam turns out to be not true i dont care it wouldnt matter lol but if it turns out to be true then what are you going to do?

before you bring in the other religions im going to say this, i have looked in to them they are very illogical, and surely god isnt illogical,

this is the only religion that makes sense, is logical and stands up to the test for me that is.

Its ur personal view, no historical or logical reasoning behind it. I got nothing by rejecting Allah theory of Muslims.. Religion is very personal thing...

For u ur religion make sense for me mine... :P

Ur belief cannot defy the truth, the truth is "There was many thing before Islam, there will be manything after Islam :)". Islam is one of 100,000 religion born on earth..

Its ur personal view, no historical or logical reasoning behind it. I got nothing by rejecting Allah theory of Muslims.. Religion is very personal thing...

Ur belief cannot defy the truth, the truth is "There was many thing before Islam, there will be manything after Islam :)". Islam is one of 100,000 religion born on earth..

Unfortunately this isn't true. If you're actually interested in looking into hard evidence, sit down with a cup of coffee and take an hour to read through this.

It's a debate between a Muslim and an atheist, all the proofs are there and both sides have an input.

forum.bodybuilding. com/showthread.php?t=109235951

Really, it's all about sitting down and studying. We Muslims do not appreciate our religion enough. Most won't really be able to tell you why the believe in Islam except that it 'makes sense'.

1. Proof of Divine Revelation = miracles, prophecies, otherwise humanly inaccessible knowledge, divine characteristics that can be testable today that render revelations impossible to have come from anyone but God.

2. Textual authentication through an unbroken chain of transmitters, to insure the doctrine is the same as the one the Prophet originally taught.

If you're hindu, buddhist, atheist etc note point 1. If you're a christian or a jew note point 2.

The Quran says the same... Just so you know.

The Indians have a bigger disease in the name of nationalism opposed to religion that too with regards to Muslims in India.

the funny thing is that majority Hindus in India see Muslims as Indians only when these Muslims side with Hindu dominance and accept insult to Islam.

If these Indian Muslims stand for their faith they are termed anti-India and not nationalists

I'm not sure what point you intend to make, it seems like a general complaint against Indians or more specifically Hindu Indians. Since I'm making the point that Indians consider nationalism more important than religion, the logic would hold for Muslim citizens too. For all te complaints that can be made, and some legitimately about the circumstances that Muslim citizens of India sometime find themselves in, people would be hard pressed to be able to show a greater example of accommodation by the majority. When you remember that the old country was partitioned on the basis of religion to create the states of political India/Bharat & Pakistan and when you see the state of the minorities in Pakistan who can never aspire to anything more than a second class citizenship, India has done well by constitutionally giving every right to all citizens without discrimination. That is a feat almost unparalleled in human history. There is simply no precedent for such an action. You can try your best to attempt to poke holes in that argument but you will never succeed.

I'm not sure what point you intend to make, it seems like a general complaint against Indians or more specifically Hindu Indians. Since I'm making the point that Indians consider nationalism more important than religion, the logic would hold for Muslim citizens too. For all te complaints that can be made, and some legitimately about the circumstances that Muslim citizens of India sometime find themselves in, people would be hard pressed to be able to show a greater example of accommodation by the majority. When you remember that the old country was partitioned on the basis of religion to create the states of political India/Bharat & Pakistan and when you see the state of the minorities in Pakistan who can never aspire to anything more than a second class citizenship, India has done well by constitutionally giving every right to all citizens without discrimination. That is a feat almost unparalleled in human history. There is simply no precedent for such an action. You can try your best to attempt to poke holes in that argument but you will never succeed.

The Indian nationalism means agreement to majority Hindu traits thats all.

There is many example to that when Indian Muslims disagree with Hindu practices thats make them NON Indians simple as that.

As long as they bow to Hindu idols then they are true nationalistic Indians.

They slaughter cow then they are asked to go out of India, they are asked to act like a true Indian and stop consuming cows.

there are many other such examples.

and no not at all India had done nothing better for minorities. You cant even come up with any facepalm because you claimed to be secular but still failed to provide your minorities with their rights.

You even failed to bring out own low cast Hindus from the second class citizen mode.

Cultural influence of the majority is hardly an imposition.

There is many example to that when Indian Muslims disagree with Hindu practices thats make them NON Indians simple as that.

Like what?

No one asks for that. Where do you get that idea? True that certain actions will always be respected when done but plenty of Hindus routinely go to Dargahs & Churches.

They slaughter cow then they are asked to go out of India, they are asked to act like a true Indian and stop consuming cows.

Depends, it is illegal in some areas & can be prosecutable. India is one of the larger exporters of beef though, so your statement is certainly not an unvarnished truth. In any case right to cow slaughter is not an absolute right just like the right to slaughter tigers isn't.

I'm sure there are. No one claimed perfection, all I said was that the constitution does not discriminate. ndividuals will have their own opinions.

and no not at all India had done nothing better for minorities. You cant even come up with any facepalm because you claimed to be secular but still failed to provide your minorities with their rights.

They have the same rights as the majority. What special right did you want?

You even failed to bring out own low cast Hindus from the second class citizen mode.

Not for the lack of trying. India has probably the largest program of affirmative action anywhere in the world & that belies your claim.

Lower Caste hindus or whatever have reservations,now muslims also have class reservation.

Giving beef is simple enough Jana,possible enough.

Not just affirmative action,Free food basically,literally and metaphorically.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom