What's new

Nationalism as opposed to Religion?

hello kaka ki hal wa

Oy pagaal bu.tt.

Ummi se ney kaabi naraz ney hona.

Pata bhi ney chaltaa, jab woh chali jathi hain.

Right now, I feel like a very bad person,

I always hide myself from my mom and never talked much. Magar jab sawal ummi ke janay ka hota hain, toh main pagal ho ja ta hun.

I've been really messed up emotionally.

Just remember Armstrong.

If your mom even make Dal chawal, you eat it. You kiss your mother's feet. You tell her how amazing she is.

And I am serious.

She won't be around forever.

-Arabs considered holy people(just like there are Neo-con American apologists always ready to defend Israel how many times we seen even in this forum countless non-Arabs apologists always try to justify everything Gulf-Arabs done)

-Arabic is considered holy language(how many times i see people taking a paper they seen on the street because for them all Arabic script happens to be holy).

-Both Adhan and Quaran must be read in Arabic language therefore all muslims must learn Arabic(outright assimilation).

-In islam the life-style enforced as "modest life-style" is nothing more than Arab Beodun culture.

-All muslim should abondon and stop thinking with nationality but on other should learn Arabic language and copy Arab culture.

This is exactly how today countless Middle-East and African counties Arabized(look at Egypt for once) , Islam is without a doubt ultimate form of assimilation.

Don't be foolish. Covering of a woman's face was first imposed by Turkish culture. :lol:

Yea.. Surprise.

-Arabs considered holy people(just like there are Neo-con American apologists always ready to defend Israel how many times we seen even in this forum countless non-Arabs apologists always try to justify everything Gulf-Arabs done)

-Arabic is considered holy language(how many times i see people taking a paper they seen on the street because for them all Arabic script happens to be holy).

-Both Adhan and Quaran must be read in Arabic language therefore all muslims must learn Arabic(outright assimilation).

-In islam the life-style enforced as "modest life-style" is nothing more than Arab Beodun culture.

-All muslim should abondon and stop thinking with nationality but on other should learn Arabic language and copy Arab culture.

This is exactly how today countless Middle-East and African counties Arabized(look at Egypt for once) , Islam is without a doubt ultimate form of assimilation.

we dont consider arabs holy

arabic is considered holy becuase the prophet spoke that language.

we read everything in arabic becuase we dont want it to change from the way it was since it was revealed, hence preserving the meaning, we are supposed to learn what it is saying in arabic not just read arabic like a sheep.
we can read the quran or what ever we want in our own languages but muslims choose arabic for some reason but they dont have to.

we dont follow arab culture, arab culture in general is very liberal so idk what your talking about, we follow what is in the quran and the sunnah of the prophet muhammed (pbuh)

:lol: I have never understood why Pakistanis are more susceptible to this "disease" as opposed to Muslims living elsewhere? Is it because they were the only Muslim state created because of religion...?

Lol I would love to answer but I am afraid I might get another infraction for that !! :cry:

well so muhammad (pbuh) was one smart guy, thats what you getting at? lol
we already know how much of a genius he was. after he is the most influential person in history of mankind, the only man in the world to actually lay the foundations for dozen of the greatest empires in the world

Yes he was one of the smart conqueror. In History of mankind there were many warrior, he was one of those. You can not say he was most influential person, rather you can say he was one of the most influential person.

He laid foundation to Arab empire, rest of all was not his Empire.

I don't care much for that, arabs are not considered 'holy people' in Islam LOL.

In case you did not know, one of the sole techniques of preservation of the Qur'an WAS memorization in its ORIGINAL language. It is absolutely necessary to do so. This is one of the reasons the Qur'an is considered a reliable text unlike biblical texts.

Secondly, each Prophet brought with him a miracle. The miracle of the Qur'an is that it is a linguistic miracle. Even the very rhythmic sound of the Qur'an brings comfort to the one who recites it in arabic. Did you know that the Prophet used to recite the Qur'an at night, and many non-Muslims used to come at night and secretly listen. Why? They admitted they could not produce anything like it: The arabic in it is indeed miraculous.

Thirdly, and really the important reason, we recite it in its original language because GOD said so. If I have absolute proof that Islam is from God, hence Islam's teachings are from God, and it teaches that I pray in arabic, I am obviously going to read in arabic.

Again, you're wrong. There is nothing wrong with following your culture and following Islam at the same time, as long as your cultural teachings do not collide with God's teachings.

Yes, it's very important for us to learn the language of the Qur'an because this way we can literally witness a miracle and become much stronger in faith.

I agree, it calls for universal brotherhood rather than worshipping your nation.

:lol: I have never understood why Pakistanis are more susceptible to this "disease" as opposed to Muslims living elsewhere? Is it because they were the only Muslim state created because of religion...?

I'm sorry that you guys do not know the sweetness of a true religion.

Yes he was one of the smart conqueror. In History of mankind there were many warrior, he was one of those. You can not say he was most influential person, rather you can say he was one of the most influential person.

He laid foundation to Arab empire, rest of all was not his Empire.

he is simply a messenger he gave a message, it is up to you to accept it or reject it, i accepted it, i got nothing to lose by accepting.

if islam turns out to be not true i dont care it wouldnt matter lol but if it turns out to be true then what are you going to do?

before you bring in the other religions im going to say this, i have looked in to them they are very illogical, and surely god isnt illogical,

this is the only religion that makes sense, is logical and stands up to the test for me that is.

Religion is personal thing and nationalism is 1st thing. Only your country will give you food not other country religious people.

he is simply a messenger he gave a message, it is up to you to accept it or reject it, i accepted it, i got nothing to lose by accepting.

if islam turns out to be not true i dont care it wouldnt matter lol but if it turns out to be true then what are you going to do?

before you bring in the other religions im going to say this, i have looked in to them they are very illogical, and surely god isnt illogical,

this is the only religion that makes sense, is logical and stands up to the test for me that is.

True this, Islam agrees with the fitrah (the human nature). Don't worship stuff you make with your own hands. Don't just worship what your forefathers worship for no reason. Worship the one who Created, and worship Him the way He wants to be worshiped, which He lets us know through evidences and proofs.

Religion is personal thing and nationalism is 1st thing. Only your country will give you food not other country religious people.

This is the type of thing that Islam aims to abolish.

The Indians have a bigger disease in the name of nationalism opposed to religion that too with regards to Muslims in India.

the funny thing is that majority Hindus in India see Muslims as Indians only when these Muslims side with Hindu dominance and accept insult to Islam.

If these Indian Muslims stand for their faith they are termed anti-India and not nationalists

True this, Islam agrees with the fitrah (the human nature). Don't worship stuff you make with your own hands. Don't just worship what your forefathers worship. Worship the one who Created, and worship Him the way He wants to be worshiped, which He lets us know through evidences and proofs.

lets stop getting into religion too much before this turns into a debate and im sure non of us here are knowledgeable, if you look at the people browsing this thread you can see the indians gathering like hyenas.

have you herd of zakat?

lets stop getting into religion too much before this turns into a debate and im sure non of us here are knowledgeable, if you look at the people browsing this thread you can see the indians gathering like hyenas.

Not a prob for me, arguments against Islam are generally feeble from a lot of what I read.

I think the old posting rules should be brought back into effect.

Current problems of pakistan is only because of this theory: islam first then country..

just get out of this thread, it doesn't concern you.

we trying to have a discussion amongst muslims here

Current problems of pakistan is only because of this theory: islam first then country..

Are you sure? If this was the case things would be very different. The caliphate system, for example, would be brought into effect. People would not be starving. etc. etc.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom