What's new

Nationalism as opposed to Religion?

Axioms based on logic is not empirical but a priori.Hence its not a method.

So you can't use it to conclude facts?

Could easily be falsified.Hence not an accepted method.

You believe in the theory of evolution right? But you have not done the experiments for it, right? So you take TESTIMONIAL evidence from scientists, RIGHT???

There is a difference between knowing 2+2=4 and knowing how 2+2=4.May I ask you how you know 2+2=4??Its something we learn by experiment.Isn't how you learned it i your preschool??

If its empirical only, then I can't apply it to something that does not exist (as science only works with tangible things). I need mathematics. Logic. Etc.

Have you heard of something called rationalism.Its states truth is not sensory but intellectual and deductive.As you have stated Truth is not something that makes sense but something that could be deduced by the process of reasoning.That's why we need proof something to be true.

I KNOW! And I keep posting evidence for Islam that DOES make it true, you just ignore it. Start with the forum.bodybuilding.com link and the other link with the lecture I gave you.

Not true.What is the meaning of the word Islam??

We work think in very different way bro.I don't take orders from books.I can quote similar passages from Lord of the Rings doesn't and claim they are true.But It won't be since its a work of fiction same case applies here.And your video is nothing more than a biased argument based on preconceived belief.I would've watched if it was a fair debate between two opposite perspectives.But this is just a waste of time.

Have it your way. If you're not willing to look at the evidence and just discount it, it's up to you. Don't tell me I didn't warn you though :)

It is narrated by Abu Da'wud that the Messenger of Allah (saaw) said,

"He is not one us who calls for nationalism, or who fights for nationalism or who dies for nationalism."

Blind nationalism is not same as patriotism

We know Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) had tear in his eyes when he Migrated from Makkah to Medina and said, “ O Makkah I love you but your people have forced me to leave you”

Its natural to love place of your birth or country but this love should not be blind. You should have courage to criticize the wrong things in your country and wrong doings of your country men

turkey isn't too far off from the muslim world, the only reason it is even where it is right now is because of its alliance with the west, don't be naive, the white people's countries are successful while all other races with exception of japan and south korea are third world countries, why is that? because these white people want to keep the rest of us down by waging war making mischief in our countries.
a countries success it seems doesn't have nothing to do with democracy or being secular, its actually involves kissing *** of the west and doing what they say, otherwise your going to have to work your *** off and suffer for decades to get out of your situation.

all of africa is poor, most of asia is third world, even some central asia is third world,but all the nations with white people are developed becuase they help each other while creating rift between the rest of us.

whats the diference? nationalism is nationalism weather your nationalistic about your tribe or your country.

of course for them religion is first as well it would be stupid to expect otherwise, but in the end we should be united against everybody who attacks us as a country, but if my country tries to destroy my religion then i will not be a part of my country.
Then u must be ET species whose hw & sw got corrupted by ur narrow understanding of nationalism n relegion. No relegion is better than serving motherland n its people. If any country destroy relegion of its own citizen then majority section to follow true nationalism n protect ur minority brths/ sisters. u sounding to me like Hitler era with distorted nationalism theory....

I think it is a desi thing bro. All of us have the hots for hot cousins. Marrying them though is another thing altogether. Not good for the gene pool.

Speak for yourself. Those thoughts have never crossed my mind.

So you can't use it to conclude facts?

Don't get confused here.Fact is an objective and verifiable observation and theories are intended to explain or interpret these facts.For eg,Occurring of diseases is a fact,But we need Germ theory to explain this fact.It revealed by any holy book but a series of experiments conduted by a 18th century Italian Physician.So correct word here is not conclude but explian/interpret.And yes Logic is not enough to explian/interpret facts.

You believe in the theory of evolution right? But you have not done the experiments for it, right? So you take TESTIMONIAL evidence from scientists, RIGHT???

On the first part.yes I do.
And Science doesn't work that way,Ever heard of peer reviewed Journals??Papers published by researchers undergoes intense scrutiny by a process called Peer reviewing.No one takes any scientists testimony seriously,What matters is their quality of the work that are determined by the process of peer reviewing.

If its empirical only, then I can't apply it to something that does not exist (as science only works with tangible things). I need mathematics. Logic. Etc.

That's why you can't obtain empirical evidence for the existence of God.

I KNOW! And I keep posting evidence for Islam that DOES make it true, you just ignore it. Start with the forum.bodybuilding.com link and the other link with the lecture I gave you.

Miracles and prophecies does not make any evidence.As the Baruch Spinoza stated All so called Miracles are merely lawlike events whose causes we are ignorant of.As the science progresses we understands more and more of such causes and claims of miracles fall apart.

Have it your way. If you're not willing to look at the evidence and just discount it, it's up to you. Don't tell me I didn't warn you though :)

Warn me on what??

the white people's countries are successful while all other races with exception of japan and south korea are third world countries, why is that? because these white people want to keep the rest of us down by waging war making mischief in our countries.

Even if this is true then put yourself in the shoes of a "white man," and assuming your goal was to "keep muslims down," How would you do it?

I think they'd just burn their navies and upload quran burning videos on youtube......because it seems like thats all it takes for the righteous Muslims to kill EACH OTHER.

Even if this is true then put yourself in the shoes of a "white man," and assuming your goal was to "keep muslims down," How would you do it?

I think they'd just burn their navies and upload quran burning videos on youtube......because it seems like thats all it takes for the righteous Muslims to kill EACH OTHER.

no thats not it, its economic imperialism , its not about muslims, its about every race other then white.
this poverty and all this third-world problems aren't just limited to muslims but everybody who is not in a white majority country.

examples: south america
africa
asia
even non white countries in oceania.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom