What's new

National animal status for cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! We'll see! Now get back to living your boring little, fundamentalist life.

We shall see, wont we ? Maybe you can write a book called "life with dawood" after your escape from jail :P . Now that would be exciting for a fundamentalist low life like you.

We shall see, wont we ? Maybe you can write a book called "life with dawood" after your escape from jail :P . Now that would be exciting for a fundamentalist low life like you.

You amuse yourself quite easily, you ancient, low life troll

Hey if you like Pork, come to Pakistan. We shoot them for sport, no licensing needed all year long. Its bigger than Texas pig hunt. I can shoot a few wild boars for you and light you a fire too - next burden of duties is yours :drag:
DTP_533.jpg

I find poisonous cretins amusing. Especially when they pretend to be a worm.

Why don't you just be yourself then, instead of pretending to be a worm? It's no wonder you find yourself amusing all the time.

Please @Bombaywalla - kshama kijiye :(
'Everybody do the flop' Thomas Tom Ridgewell.

Theek hai bhai. No point fooling around with brain dead, fundamentalist fossils. Have a good Wednesday :)

Last edited:
Why don't you just be yourself then, instead of pretending to be a worm? It's no wonder you find yourself amusing all the time.

I find you both mildly amusing and nauseating at the same time. Its a unique experience for me. You must feel like that all the time.

Being spineless must make escape plan real easy :P

Hey if you like Pork, come to Pakistan. We shoot them for sport, no licensing needed all year long. Its bigger than Texas pig hunt. I can shoot a few wild boars for you and light you a fire too - next burden of duties is yours :drag:
Hunting and not eating ur hunt like indulging in foreplay only ;) any way my Visa for Pakistan is pending .. ek baar to Lahore dekh ke rahoonga !

The best of Goa! I'm yet to try a single Indian beef dish that is unsavoury. Everything we make in this country is divine!

the best pork dishes are from Goa, Koorg and NE ! for beef dishes i would recommend Hyderabad !

the best pork dishes are from Goa, Koorg and NE ! for beef dishes i would recommend Hyderabad !

yeah, I've tried Coorg pork curry once, and I almost died! Finger lickin' good

@punit -

Apply during Bisaki, visas are easy during that time. Lahore is a heaven for food lovers. One place you cannot go hungry (ever) in Pakistan is Lahore, thanks to Data Darbar :D

yeah, I've tried Coorg pork curry once, and I almost died! Finger lickin' good
yes ! pondi curry as they call laced with kachampuli dark vinegar !! try NE ( manipur or nagaland i forgot ) Smoked Pork and one with bamboo shoots !

@punit -

Apply during Bisaki, visas are easy during that time. Lahore is a heaven for food lovers. One place you cannot go hungry (ever) in Pakistan is Lahore, thanks to Data Darbar :D

its pending since 1 year! i also have business invitation from a Pakistani medical organization yet they are not approving. trolling on PDF may be one of the reason ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom