What's new

National animal status for cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
its pending since 1 year! i also have business invitation from a Pakistani medical organization yet they are not approving. trolling on PDF may be one of the reason ;)

It will eventually come through, the Indian, Pakistani visas for both citizenships is just a big hassle. :rolleyes:

It will eventually come through, the Indian, Pakistani visas for both citizenships is just a big hassle. :rolleyes:

you changed your username I see :-)

also when you said pig hunting, did you mean Taliban, aren't you insulting pigs? They have more humanity and better sense of hygiene you know :P

@Bombaywalla you get suckered way too easily by fundamentalist trolls.

you changed your username I see :-)

also when you said pig hunting, did you mean Taliban, aren't you insulting pigs? They have more humanity and better sense of hygiene you know :P

Actually we do have a big pig hunting thing in Punjab and Sindh. No licence is needed, its on shoot when safe to do so basis. Pigs destroy crops and are wandering by the thousands.

pandhi curry - Kerela
pork vindaloo - Goa
stir fried beef - Nagaland
they do a killer beef curry down south too, not sure what it's called though

this thread is making me hungry

Actually we do have a big pig hunting thing in Punjab and Sindh. No licence is needed, its on shoot when safe to do so basis. Pigs destroy crops and are wandering by the thousands.

I don't know the restrictions in India. But in Kerala the Planters used to hunt wild boar in the forests.

Nostalgia.

I hear you man. It all starts when they easily forgo what we've all been taught as children growing up in this country, which is to live and let live. They seem to have forgotten where they come from, and go to the extent of taking on this horribly depressing fundamentalist stance (which is mostly online, 'cause in the real world, they'd be given the steel toe) where all they see is religion, and that's clearly visible in what they say, do, and the way they live their rather morose virtual lives. What's worse is that they seem to go on an insulting-spree (or so they think) with the people that disagree with their sad, uninspiring, and abysmally boring way of life.

well, you live, you learn. :)

its Panni curry,not pandi..pandi has an entirely different meaning in Malayalam..

pandi curry is pork curry in koorgi language ! not idea what it means in Malayalam !

brother,coorg is in Karnataka,not Kerala....In Malayalam pig is panni and pandi in kodava/tulu and telegu..
oops, my bad then.. either way, it's delicious

there was a south indian specialty restaurant here and they did an amazing pandhi curry, I always paired it with a malabar mutton korma.. so good
drool-smiley.gif

pandi curry is pork curry in koorgi language ! not idea what it means in Malayalam !

Panni curry.

Panni means pig, also a swear word of choice as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom