What's new

National Aerospace Science and Technology Park Launched

1691166957925.png

1691166941844.png

1691166986892.png

1691167008015.png

yes, and the FA fail Air Marshal will get the chance, to scream at them, kick them around, and treat them like "bloody civilians" should be treated !
Yes, I definitely understand the frustration and anger of the common Pak folks given the current situation. But, it's the Air Force with it's Fitret lying in to be the "second to none"!! And, it has been prolifically producing the selfless heroes like Alam, Rafiki, Minhas etc. with the most recent ones on 02-27. Let not few bad apples tarnish our judgement...

Pakistan has officially launched National Aerospace and Technology Park. It would help Pakistan build technologies for fighter jets, drones, space and cyber. As I am writing this its launching ceremony is taking place in Rawalpindi. Baykar CEO is also among those who are attending this event.

This is a good step in the right direction. Its success will come down to who will work there. Hopefully if it does not become a retirement home for ex-generals, then it might have a chance. It is all about the quality of the people - it has always been about the quality of the people.

This is a good step in the right direction. Its success will come down to who will work there. Hopefully if it does not become a retirement home for ex-generals, then it might have a chance. It is all about the quality of the people - it has always been about the quality of the people.
It can still be great retirement home for them as long as they let the competent folks do their jobs, win win for all. it's the <beep> superiority complex that is the bane of most if not all the issues Pak faces.

Well to some extent you are right but if 20 of them will get job and then thousands of young and new graduates from universities.
why should any of them get a job in that? its a science and technology, engineering, research endeavor. Do we have grads from such disciplines leading the charge? or will we have retired 50-60+ people who almost never stepped into a technology research domain leading the charge?

you expect they will understand the complexities and help solve issues for the younger bunch?

It can still be great retirement home for them as long as they let the competent folks do their jobs, win win for all. it's the <beep> superiority complex that is the bane of most if not all the issues Pak faces.

Competent folks need competent leadership who have intellect and vision and are effective leaders in their own right.

It’s true brother.

View attachment 943759

mall to air war college to NASTP Karachi.

You are right. I thought it was being constructed in Kamra. But it seems they have multiple locations and the one in Karachi is at the Mall

Well to some extent you are right but if 20 of them will get job and then thousands of young and new graduates from universities.

I hope the thousands of young and new graudates get treated better than how my batch mates were treated.

The cooperation agreement between Baykar and NASTP was signed by Baykar Chairman of the Board Selçuk Bayraktar and NASTP Commander Lieutenant General Ghulam Abbas Ghumman. Selçuk Bayraktar posed for a souvenir photo with Pakistani Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif in front of Bayraktar AKINCI.

Founded by Baykar, “Baykar Teknoloji” will contribute to Pakistan's aerospace ecosystem. Baykar Technology, which will carry out R&D activities within the body of NASTP, will work to increase the mutual innovation and high technology development capabilities of the parties.

Selcuk-Bayraktar-ve-Korgeneral-Ghulam-Abbas-Ghumman-6.jpg
20230805_144603.jpg
20230805_144600.jpg
Selcuk-Bayraktar-Pakistan-Basbakani-Sahbaz-Serif-01-1024x768.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom