What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong.... kameeeeeeeeeenay....... I adore and love Liv Tyler, I think she is the prettiest thing who ever walked on the planet..... and you had to go make her Marsha...... take it back....... rename it to zee-zuuuuuu.... :D

and i thought Legolas was the prettiest thing who walked middle earth.. silly me

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't even fathom the meaning of "forgiveness" I'm talking about..... it's a very difficult thing to even contemplate........ life watches your actions and then gives you a quiz based on exactly those......... then observes your reaction....... very rarely you get out of it unscathed..... first live alone for a long long time.... learn the meaning of mental-detachment from EVERYTHING around you........ I mean everything........ then you may begin to appreciate what I'm saying......
talking of mental detachment .. I stare endlessly at my computer screen .. with just a wall paper in background.. sometimes at ceiling.. people think I am suicidal... but usually am contemplating something ... nothing deep though like meaning of life or something.. more like what should I eat for lunch..or something ordinary :ashamed:

Apneii @Manticore ko tou bhoool hi gaiii ! :oops:

treebeard.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I have eczema too but it only happens on my left hand and only when there is a sudden change of weather then it goes away again after a week or so. Sucks to inherit diseases from family, I inherited lung problems from my father's side.
hmm
I had a skin infection on the neck too but disappeared in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom