Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apneii @Manticore ko tou bhoool hi gaiii ! :oops:

treebeard.jpg

S0oWuYY.jpg

Whose this? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I have eczema too but it only happens on my left hand and only when there is a sudden change of weather then it goes away again after a week or so. Sucks to inherit diseases from family, I inherited lung problems from my father's side.

If I were you, I wouldn't smoke...period. Nothing is more important than healh! :P

speaking of smoking ehem ehem @Dillinger :astagh:

If I were you, I wouldn't smoke...period. Nothing is more important than healh! :P

speaking of smoking ehem ehem @Dillinger :astagh:

I don't for the most part. :P

don't bother...I personally don't find her "that" goodlooking...she reminds me of amanda bynes LOL :P

I like her personality shes really down to earth compared to other actresses.

I have always acknowledged that what happens in Pakistan has little effect on me. Yes I agree you are suffering but honestly speaking what have you, your neighbor, or anyone does to change the course Pakistan is currently on? What did zia import pray tell me that was not already in Pakistan? The deobandis were against the creation of Pakistan yet they were allowed to travel over when Pakistan was created. Zia only empowered a group that was already present. The Taliban are deobandis today and were yesterday as well. So then shouldn't Muhammad Ali Jinnah be blamed for being lenient on the people who opposed his brain child? :pop:

Thank you for acknowledging that . The problem is of the radicalized masses here , mate , it isn't going to go in a fortnight or a month or a year . Ideologies take a very long time to sink in but when they do , they are incredibly hard to root out . You dont seem to understand the dynamics of the whole thing . Pakistani society was extremely moderate and liberate and terrorism wasn't really a thing known , until the Great Commander of the Faithful with his Ummah delusions and the quest for the leadership of the Muslim world barged in . Exaggerated the myth of ' Warm Waters ' , tarnished the fabric of the tolerant and moderate society ,forged an alliance with the Islamist and Mullah brigade , imported an ideology to provide for the fighters fighting the war of the super powers in reality - but thinking of doing Jihad against godless infidels and radicalized the masses . Intolerance , Extremism , Terrorism and ungrateful Afghan refugees along with D&G ( Drugs and Guns ) were the thing , not present in pre 80's Pakistan , what happened next ? You are downplaying the whole thing , he didn't only empowered a certain group and thats where the story ends . The Taliban claim to be such , sure . The Deobandis will of course , later change their stance and the Founder didn't care , anyone who wanted to come to Pakistan was welcome .

If we hadn't fought the Soviet war , we wouldn't have fighting this one too . Imagine a Pakistan without it :pakistan:

LMFAO.. I'm actually horrible with hints and things with dual meanings.... usually bicker over such stuff with my wife.... she sometimes tells me that she has to tell me all the stuff as I don't understand subtle hints...... :P

there was a deep rooted reason why i mentioned yoga class -- you shouldve said yes

i havent watched any of her movies

That is because you like that troll in the face what's her name emma bloke. :lol:
That's it! You have 3 options:
1. Firing squad :sniper:
2. Beheading for :butcher: blasphemy against Emma stone's beauty
3. Suicide :suicide:
unless u apologize to Emma stone :flame: and call jeniffer ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom