What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waisee I was thinking what would us Naswarittes be in terms of Lord of the Ring's Characters ! :unsure:

Talon

catblanchhobbit.jpg

Hinduguy

pippin.jpg

Secur

gandalf.jpg

KingMamba93

eomer.jpg

Dillinger

Legolas_strangest.jpg

Hyperion

aragorn-lotr.jpg

ZYXW

220px-Eowyn_3991.jpg

Marshmallow

etp_arwen2.jpg

Me

Gimli_With_Axe.jpg

' @hinduguy @Secur @KingMamba93 @Dillinger @Hyperion @ZYXW @Marshmallow @Talon

I just died laughing....only you would do something like this uncle <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you realize that Gimli and Legolas are gay for each other. :frown:. The whole, we shall visit the forests and then the caves together after all this is done thing was pretty indicative of that.
@Hyperion @KingMamba93 @ZYXW HELP!!

:rofl:

I think @Armstrong got his character 100% right though. :lol:

@Armstrong.... kameeeeeeeeeenay....... I adore and love Liv Tyler, I think she is the prettiest thing who ever walked on the planet..... and you had to go make her Marsha...... take it back....... rename it to zee-zuuuuuu.... :D

Well, you see when they play the freedom card they have to allow us...Had they not played the freedom card, there would be less confusion ...coz limited things would be allowed...

What condition?!

well then it shouldnt matter that they are allowed or not? right?

Well the same reason we have a million and 1 sects and having sect related shootings, and crimes! just coz your imam said this and my imam disagrees let me blast your brains out is the scenario they are trying to avoid!

You seem to be going in circles...They are among the countries who do not recognize Qadyanis / Ahmedi so yes they are for the 1 UMMAH concept! THIS is where I asked WHAT OTHER SECTS!

well lets break your sentence shall we.....judging faith? Now you are playing with words....1st you say Shia are Muslims...then what is this their faith my faith your faith? isnt it the same? unless you do agree they are different! 2ndly, if they the shia are the same as Muslims then there is no your and my faith it is just 1 faith ISLAM

Whose punishing whom? clearly you cant seem to swallow allowed to practice but not preach! No one is killing you or doing anything to you...just you are not allowed to preach as that causes a crack in the UNITY!

clarify who is everyone else?!

THAT is your problem! Malaysia is not SOUTH ASIA....in Malaysia they will call themselves MUSLIMS sunni shafii...fullstop! HAVE YOU NOTICED I dont call myself ANYTHING BUT MUSLIM ?! Maybe it is tough to put 2 and 2 together?! They wont go wahabi, salafi, ahle hadith ...THIS is very SOUTH ASIAN! Happens in USA and UK coz MANY desi went there with the common south asian mindset!

So , its a fair game for them , acceptable to you since well it benefits you , living there but you desire not the same for the rest . They sure know how to treat you nicely , just roam around and talk with the Average Joe in Pakistan some time .

Miserable , Pathetic , Discriminatory - whatever term you prefer . Malaysians are moderates in Muslim world , they aren't even close by the established standards .

No , why should the state interfere in another Muslim sect/belief whilst handing over the clean chit to all the rest . Explain me .

So , you agree that there are other sects besides Shia one . Great . Well , the reason is that your blind faith based on infallible Mullah sermons wasn't strong enough , it is that simple . Nothing that sort happened every in the country in question nor there was a danger of it . Malaysia is quite different from Indonesia , maam .

So you agree in the previous lines that there are million and one sects and then deny it in the next . :D I told you the criteria of Muslims - the Oneness of God and finality of the Prophethood . There is no one Ummah - these are delusions of one big happy family . Muslims are anything but united and these steps further dim the hope of that happening . Are you not seeing the bigger picture ?

The words meants there that until and unless , one calls himself/herself a Muslims , he is . Let the God judge the faith of the people instead of judging them by ' deviants ' and ' out of Islam ' and ' infidel ' . If you consider Shias as the same as the rest , why give them the title of ' deviants ' even ? What about the methods and practices , same for all ? No , the faith maybe , rest things are different . Every Muslim profess the same Kalma , are all the sects same then ?

What million and one sects did you just talk about ? Those are the ones , I am talking about . Those are the everybody else , you asked about and then answered it yourself here .

Why not , just Muslims ? Is their and our faith different , going by your logic ? Settles it . No tolerance for others , the reason why only ban Shia Islam out of million and one sects you say , that means . Everywhere , people will gladly tell others if they are Shafaii , Hambali , Maliki or Hanafi and then subcaterogize into hundred different sub types . Not to mention the Sufi orders and what-not before telling that they Muslims . That is the reality on ground . You seem to conveniently skip that only Shias cant propagate , no such restrictions are placed on Hanbalis , Maliki , Hanfis , Sufis and dozens others school of thought .

What?? :undecided: more off!!

its-not-fair.jpg

By the way, why off, Summers is it ? :D

EID... :rofl: I was supposed to have the whole of ramadan off but had some problems so only took 2 weeks off for Eid...Plus the heat in EU was boiling my skin...I looked crappy even my supervisor asked me to go and chill :rofl:

You can't even fathom the meaning of "forgiveness" I'm talking about..... it's a very difficult thing to even contemplate........ life watches your actions and then gives you a quiz based on exactly those......... then observes your reaction....... very rarely you get out of it unscathed..... first live alone for a long long time.... learn the meaning of mental-detachment from EVERYTHING around you........ I mean everything........ then you may begin to appreciate what I'm saying......

are you kidding me, I "forgive" you for flirting wih @Armstrong on a daily basis pshhhh :P

haha I am kidding Hypey, I know exactlyyy what you mean :)

@Armstrong.... kameeeeeeeeeenay....... I adore and love Liv Tyler, I think she is the prettiest thing who ever walked on the planet..... and you had to go make her Marsha...... take it back....... rename it to zee-zuuuuuu.... :D

I adore here too & more than you ! :ashamed:

EID... :rofl: I was supposed to have the whole of ramadan off but had some problems so only took 2 weeks off for Eid...Plus the heat in EU was boiling my skin...I looked crappy even my supervisor asked me to go and chill :rofl:

Good Good!! Enjoy!! :enjoy:

You guyz get a lot off's in college....... No such off's in office....:sad:

It's so hot here in US today........... it's 41 deg C, 105 F :lazy:

:rofl: :rofl: i just laughed out loud!! Oh hypey :kiss3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom