What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah you wouldn't I am different then, none of my friends have ever seen me mad not even my best friend of 9 years. :pop:
Well I box but you already know. :P

No I have realized, that people who have bad ange, rarely get angry...unless thhey have issues. But I feel you! :P

oh yeah how can I forget loser ... "kicking as$ legally" is your thing :D

Unfortunately , I do not believe in Holy Cows , infallibles , people who cant be criticized , dear leaders , personality cults and hero worship :D This is a defense forum , miss and these are the thing , we all discuss . Refute them with logical argument and historical facts , anyone is most welcome for that . Didn't provoke anyone , sorry . I know its not cool when you give warning to start insulting people's mothers .

I think it is fair....You know a boiler will explode if you overheat, YET you overheat it and then want to blame the boiler?! Is a little funny...but yea!

Got a pristine record- NOT ONE SINGLE INVECTIVE USED TILL DATE. It takes MUCH less than that to wind up or poke people. :D

Let me demonstrate.
@Hyperion
M_Id_391916_Nawaz_Sharif.jpg

Oh bruv, he's sweating over you. Look at him paw about like a cat, roleplay much?

Didnt work did it?!

Last edited by a moderator:
No dude.... all these diseases are due to "extra cleanliness"..... we as kids used to play in "naaliz", played in the crappiest of streets.... and built resistance against all those common diseases..... nowadays, all the kids, whose parents take "extra" good care of them, don't let them do ****..... have these horrible horrible asthma and 100 other things....

Just let your kids play in crap.... they will automatically develop immunity..... :D

I agree with you but for me it was different. I got eczema from handling loads of cash at work, money here is literally ******. Eczema does not ever go away permanently it just comes and goes. As for my asthma I got that from my father who got it from his father who was also asthmatic (died of lung cancer too boot) who got it from his father etc. My asthma don't really bother me though except when I catch the flu or something.

Ahh its good to have it on 1 place...mine seems to show different symptoms at different times in life...as a child it was legs (hence i was too ashamed to wear dresses and always went with jeans and shalwar kameez...always took it as ALLAH wanted me covered and started excepting then loving it) then it started showing on my left hand and since my MSc on my face :unsure:

Allah wants you to go full ninja it seems. :lol:

I very very rarely get angry.......... let's say once every ten years....... it's IMPOSSIBLE to make me angry, as I don't expect anything from anyone.......... and expect that anyone is capable of doing any crazy thing...............

If a mistake has been made, and it's a huge one..... I usually forgive the person......however, if a life has been put at stake, then there is no limit to what I will do....... money, resources come into action, and my morality goes out the window..... then it's just me...... till it's over......

Yeah I can telll.....you're like one of those people, you don't love or hate often, but when you do, you go all out! :P
I like that emperor ;)

I think it is fair....You know a boiler will explode if you overheat, YET you overheat it and then want to blame the boiler?! Is a little funny...but yea!

Didnt work did it?!

You have no idea, Hype's probably zeroing his rifle scope at the moment. :lol:
@Hyperion How would you like me to revert back to the "a meme a day" scheme?

Last edited by a moderator:
I very very rarely get angry.......... let's say once every ten years....... it's IMPOSSIBLE to make me angry, as I don't expect anything from anyone.......... and expect that anyone is capable of doing any crazy thing...............

If a mistake has been made, and it's a huge one..... I usually forgive the person......however, if a life has been put at stake, then there is no limit to what I will do....... money, resources come into action, and my morality goes out the window..... then it's just me...... till it's over......
i hate to say this but it seems we have somethings in common ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom