What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invest the money....... get an MD....... buy a house there (the prices are at their historical lows).........

Btw, I think you are about my age....... 30 - 34???

if i stay here, i will build a diagnostic centre/hospital otherwise i will invest this money whereever i go

Not really I have an appointment when I go back to EU end of this month...been going to the doc alot...hormones does wonders at times!

I was told its coz both my parents have some form of allergies that I am prone to allergies and what not...and those who have eczema have sensitive skin near the eyes, nose (yea the skin on the side of my nose is cracking and been bleeding a bit), ears and fingers ....so i have to be extra careful and these summers were damn hot where I was ....i looked like ****...now am in London for Eid with my sis (temp is cooler) and I look better :D

Oh I have eczema too but it only happens on my left hand and only when there is a sudden change of weather then it goes away again after a week or so. Sucks to inherit diseases from family, I inherited lung problems from my father's side.

Bwhahaha the pseudo intellectual kalay engrez are taking potshots at me. How rich.

Lmaooo oh I see....haha in that case wound't want to see you mad! :P
I can't do the punching and all that, I just run it off! LOL :D

Haha yeah you wouldn't I am different then, none of my friends have ever seen me mad not even my best friend of 9 years. :pop:
Well I box but you already know. :P

Invest the money....... get an MD....... buy a house there (the prices are at their historical lows).........

Btw, I think you are about my age....... 30 - 34???

yes

i have to remain in pak for awhile --- the reason why i havent tied the knot is that i want to keep my option open for immigration/ medical residency abroad -- too much problems when you have another family to think of other than your parents

No dude.... all these diseases are due to "extra cleanliness"..... we as kids used to play in "naaliz", played in the crappiest of streets.... and built resistance against all those common diseases..... nowadays, all the kids, whose parents take "extra" good care of them, don't let them do ****..... have these horrible horrible asthma and 100 other things....

Just let your kids play in crap.... they will automatically develop immunity..... :D

Oh I have eczema too but it only happens on my left hand and only when there is a sudden change of weather then it goes away again after a week or so. Sucks to inherit diseases from family, I inherited lung problems from my father's side.

Because , that is what you said in that thread , when I told you about only ' Shia Islam ' being banned from propagation , that is why !

Check the word ' persecution ' again , are Muslims not allowed to preach and propagate their religion in the West ? You will enjoy all the religious freedom in the infidel countries yet encourage others to deny the same to those , whom you agree not with . What should I call it ?
Well, you see when they play the freedom card they have to allow us...Had they not played the freedom card, there would be less confusion ...coz limited things would be allowed...

Oversimplification , I call it , an idealistic approach . The Muslims are just too divided within themselves - Sunni or Shia . I read the article and understood it well , also took into account the condition of Shias in Malaysia .
What condition?!

How does it matter if they preach it or not ? What if they preach it even ?
well then it shouldnt matter that they are allowed or not? right?

If your faith is strong enough then you shouldn't be let stray , that is the point .
Well the same reason we have a million and 1 sects and having sect related shootings, and crimes! just coz your imam said this and my imam disagrees let me blast your brains out is the scenario they are trying to avoid!

Why so insecure , honestly ! :hitwall: There are dozens of sects and more will follow , how many should we ban even and under what justification . Then , perhaps the Malaysians should have banned all and each and every sect and not just Shia Islam , dont you agree , if they really believe in the idealistic concept of one Ummah - doesn't exist sorry ? I know the state regulation of religion in various Muslim countries incl the Friday sermon part but this is another thing .
You seem to be going in circles...They are among the countries who do not recognize Qadyanis / Ahmedi so yes they are for the 1 UMMAH concept! THIS is where I asked WHAT OTHER SECTS!

Unless of course , we have started to do God's job of judging people's faith here on Earth and can somehow know intentions and read mind of a person .
well lets break your sentence shall we.....judging faith? Now you are playing with words....1st you say Shia are Muslims...then what is this their faith my faith your faith? isnt it the same? unless you do agree they are different! 2ndly, if they the shia are the same as Muslims then there is no your and my faith it is just 1 faith ISLAM

The rules and regulations and their punishment and reward lie with Allah , not us . Who's asking for reformation ? As I said earlier , Shi'ite didn't just come into existence yesterday .
Whose punishing whom? clearly you cant seem to swallow allowed to practice but not preach! No one is killing you or doing anything to you...just you are not allowed to preach as that causes a crack in the UNITY!

Why is everybody else free to propagate and preach their sect and specific beliefs ? What are you finding hard to understand ? No one wants an addition or deletion .
clarify who is everyone else?!

Yes there are . Wake up ! Shi'ite and Sunnis aren't the only two sects . We , Sunnis , call ourselves what before Muslims , please remind me :rofl:
THAT is your problem! Malaysia is not SOUTH ASIA....in Malaysia they will call themselves MUSLIMS sunni shafii...fullstop! HAVE YOU NOTICED I dont call myself ANYTHING BUT MUSLIM ?! Maybe it is tough to put 2 and 2 together?! They wont go wahabi, salafi, ahle hadith ...THIS is very SOUTH ASIAN! Happens in USA and UK coz MANY desi went there with the common south asian mindset!

Unfortunately , I do not believe in Holy Cows , infallibles , people who cant be criticized , dear leaders , personality cults and hero worship :D This is a defense forum , miss and these are the thing , we all discuss . Refute them with logical argument and historical facts , anyone is most welcome for that . Didn't provoke anyone , sorry . I know its not cool when you give warning to start insulting people's mothers .
personal insult like that should be code red.. outright ban for few days at least.

I can never think of a reason to insult somebody's parents.. in a debate..

Ahh its good to have it on 1 place...mine seems to show different symptoms at different times in life...as a child it was legs (hence i was too ashamed to wear dresses and always went with jeans and shalwar kameez...always took it as ALLAH wanted me covered and started excepting then loving it) then it started showing on my left hand and since my MSc on my face :unsure:

I very very rarely get angry.......... let's say once every ten years....... it's IMPOSSIBLE to make me angry, as I don't expect anything from anyone.......... and expect that anyone is capable of doing any crazy thing...............

If a mistake has been made, and it's a huge one..... I usually forgive the person......however, if a life has been put at stake, then there is no limit to what I will do....... money, resources come into action, and my morality goes out the window..... then it's just me...... till it's over......

@Hyperion .....how do you deal with anger dear, I am curious? :P ...need it for ur file just incase u become president, so we know how to deal with you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom