What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allah
Rasool
Your Mother
Your Father

:coffee: Vaise I bet Jinnah regretted many things on his deathbed as well.

The Quaid comes well above my Mom & Dad ! :kiss3:

I'm sure he did as he related to 'that he'd want things to be done differently' but as far as his dream of Pakistan & the idea behind it was concerned - He never regretted that ! :)

That is crazy when I get stressed I just punch a wall. Thankfully I don't get stressed often. :lol:

You good now though right? :)

Not really I have an appointment when I go back to EU end of this month...been going to the doc alot...hormones does wonders at times!

I was told its coz both my parents have some form of allergies that I am prone to allergies and what not...and those who have eczema have sensitive skin near the eyes, nose (yea the skin on the side of my nose is cracking and been bleeding a bit), ears and fingers ....so i have to be extra careful and these summers were damn hot where I was ....i looked like ****...now am in London for Eid with my sis (temp is cooler) and I look better :D

Why do you say that?!
2 things they can PRACTICE their religion...just cant preach no idea how is that persecuting the followers?!

And hence to minimize crazy people going all radical they try to focus on the common grounds that is the Quran and ban anything diverting from that....this includes asking others to carry a black stone to pray (as the shias do) so they can carry it around but cant ask others to carry (hence they are not allowed to preach...why are you equating that to persecuting? Did you even read the article? or just saw the word shia and instantly your mind went to persecuting the minority and what not?)
yes and no...Yes 2 people will have different opinion BUT WILL THEY PREACH it and form a new group?! Make masjids according to their name, refuse to pray behind other imams?! No!! They will have different opinion and that is it! If they start forming MORE division then YES THERE IS A PROBLEM!

Because Malaysians believe in 1 UMMAH! 1 religion...Not many DIFFERENCES! Hell their sermons are uniform....ALMOST ALL MASJIDS give the same friday sermons! It is controlled but for the sake of unity! No masjid has any mad imam giving a different friday sermon...so whichever masjid you go to you get the same msg so you dont fight my imam said this scenario doesnt exist!

this is the entry passport...but even after the entrance ticket you have rules and regulations! Islam is not a cult that it reforms based on people's whims! You want to be a part, you get a pact with GOD to follow Quran...

Yes since it is the ONLY criteria then why are Shias offended? They fall in this bit then ahlan wa sahlan!! If they want to add or delete then it becomes a no no!!!

Uff....there seriously are Muslim sects! Why be shy of it when you yourself call yourselves SHIA AND AHMEDI and what not! then why feel offended when someone else calls you that?! :unsure:

Because , that is what you said in that thread , when I told you about only ' Shia Islam ' being banned from propagation , that is why !

Check the word ' persecution ' again , are Muslims not allowed to preach and propagate their religion in the West ? You will enjoy all the religious freedom in the infidel countries yet encourage others to deny the same to those , whom you agree not with . What should I call it ?

Oversimplification , I call it , an idealistic approach . The Muslims are just too divided within themselves - Sunni or Shia . I read the article and understood it well , also took into account the condition of Shias in Malaysia .

How does it matter if they preach it or not ? What if they preach it even ? If your faith is strong enough then you shouldn't be let stray , that is the point . Why so insecure , honestly ! :hitwall: There are dozens of sects and more will follow , how many should we ban even and under what justification . Then , perhaps the Malaysians should have banned all and each and every sect and not just Shia Islam , dont you agree , if they really believe in the idealistic concept of one Ummah - doesn't exist sorry ? I know the state regulation of religion in various Muslim countries incl the Friday sermon part but this is another thing .

Unless of course , we have started to do God's job of judging people's faith here on Earth and can somehow know intentions and read mind of a person . The rules and regulations and their punishment and reward lie with Allah , not us . Who's asking for reformation ? As I said earlier , Shi'ite didn't just come into existence yesterday .

Why is everybody else free to propagate and preach their sect and specific beliefs ? What are you finding hard to understand ? No one wants an addition or deletion .

Yes there are . Wake up ! Shi'ite and Sunnis aren't the only two sects . We , Sunnis , call ourselves what before Muslims , please remind me :rofl:

Yeah, do that dude.... the future of medicine is way too bleak.... at least if you are an honest soul...... go abroad! :)

i got 99% in usmle step1 -- who knows i'll ditch fcps for md -- i need to be in pakistan for some time

In short you must now deal with a man sized toddler. Enjoy! Although the lack of sound syllogisms that abounds around here is astonishing.

I hope @Armstrong crushes you under the feces covered bottom of his buffalo- slowly.

Lmaoooooo but then who will you drink with? :O

Last edited by a moderator:
Damnnn aggressive :P

Nah I use to be a while ago when I was going through some stuff but I am mad chill now. Only thing is when I do get mad my whole family cringes because it takes me a while to calm down. :P

Yeah, do that dude.... the future of medicine is way too bleak.... at least if you are an honest soul...... go abroad! :)

if i stay here, i will build a diagnostic centre/hospital otherwise i will invest this money whereever i go

khaleey fcps khwareey hai

if you know a fellow mate is irritated by certain things...why do them on purpose? :unsure: or even worse why provoke?! It is not at all cool...

Unfortunately , I do not believe in Holy Cows , infallibles , people who cant be criticized , dear leaders , personality cults and hero worship :D This is a defense forum , miss and these are the thing , we all discuss . Refute them with logical argument and historical facts , anyone is most welcome for that . Didn't provoke anyone , sorry . I know its not cool when you give warning to start insulting people's mothers .

Nah I use to be a while ago when I was going through some stuff but I am mad chill now. Only thing is when I do get mad my whole family cringes because it takes me a while to calm down. :P

Lmaooo oh I see....haha in that case wound't want to see you mad! :P
I can't do the punching and all that, I just run it off! LOL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom