What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't provocation when a person declares his gay love for a ruler and warns to insult people's mother if people criticize him . Nothing to say on that ? No one brought Mr.Zia up here , unfortunately , for him to have a reason to say that . That wont really be the first time , I have seen him do , such a thing . Except the kid wasn't the one being rude . You are rude , of course :D
Well he will jump straight to swearing ....no warning given so I gave you a fare warning that if it goes to that...it is you ALONE to blame ...:angel:

Well 1 was a biopsy and the team was staring at the area needing the biopsy (eye area since it has thin nerves and is sensitive) the other was my mouth...some salivary glands were damaged and swell...it formed a mass like a tumor and needed to be removed

Why all this happen to your head area out of nowhere, some kind of accident?

Eid was ok nothing special would have been better were i with my parents :cray: ....training for transformation/ genetic modifications :rofl:

LMAOOOOOOOO :lol: ....But aww that sucks! Well hopefully next time you can! You should have visited your family in the week off! :P

Yeah... he had to do MBBS on top of the BDS..... that maybe the reason?

we are not taught teath in mbbs

have not heard of mbbs+bds -- mostly those people who dont get admission in mbbs go to bds-- however its a good field for women

Why all this happen to your head area out of nowhere, some kind of accident?

I had some form of skin disease/ mutation whatever...they couldnt diagnose it...you see when you are stressed different people react differently...for me I started forming hyperpigmentations around my eyes :unsure:

Well he will jump straight to swearing ....no warning given so I gave you a fare warning that if it goes to that...it is you ALONE to blame ...:angel:

It's the one doing the swearing that's to blame. Sane and balanced people can go about without dropping scatological blurps everytime they are at an impasse or have an argument.

That is his problem , if he cant control his emotional seat of the brain , not mine . :D Why blame me ? Did I say it , honestly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom