What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I needed 2 minor surgeries from that team ...Mind you the team was observing me like I was their new lab rat coz they had not seen such a condition...idiots! No idea why they study soo much then again cant blame them for weir symptoms! :ashamed:

Are you ok? What kind of surgery was this? :undecided:

I think it's an honorable job..... I know for a fact that it's tough as hell to get to that stage and pass....... :blink:

I needed 2 minor surgeries from that team ...Mind you the team was observing me like I was their new lab rat coz they had not seen such a condition...idiots! No idea why they study soo much then again cant blame them for weir symptoms! :ashamed:

I reckon primarily maxillofacial surgery is for dentists

I get annoyed and frustrated if I don't see results or can't take corrective practical actions..... .... maybe I'm not a people person...... whatever, I love who I am...... :D

Keep adding their names to the "those who shall swing" list. :)

That OR go in and have a civil war- seriously the latter would please me greatly.:agree:
@Armstrong gayab kahaan ho gaya?

Last edited by a moderator:
you know i told some females about this show -- they had no idea

but when i told them it had cumberbatch in it they were drooling all over

Stop provoking him...its like those 12 yr olds who laugh and snort at others and when they get punched cry to mummy! Sorry to say but thats what this sounds like! You wanna be punched then make sure you man up and dont let him get banned for abiding to your demands of wanting a punch otherwise zip it! :rofl: :rofl: Man I sound rude :ashamed:

This isn't provocation when a person declares his gay love for a ruler and warns to insult people's mother if people criticize him . Nothing to say on that ? No one brought Mr.Zia up here , unfortunately , for him to have a reason to say that . That wont really be the first time , I have seen him do , such a thing . Except the kid wasn't the one being rude . You are rude , of course :D

Well then be clear....we were talking about something lse when you said that loser :P I like clarity :D

Idk how I could have been more clear, I said it clearly you were not what he was saying but were most definitively a hater. So obviously the implication was that you be hating on me? :pop:

Are you ok? What kind of surgery was this? :undecided:

Well 1 was a biopsy and the team was staring at the area needing the biopsy (eye area since it has thin nerves and is sensitive) the other was my mouth...some salivary glands were damaged and swell...it formed a mass like a tumor and needed to be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom