What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know exactly how it works in Pakistan, however, abroad it's the opposite..... BDS->MBBS/MD......... well, he always was kind of "girlish".... :P

we are not taught teath in mbbs

have not heard of mbbs+bds -- mostly those people who dont get admission in mbbs go to bds-- however its a good field for women

Yeah , I can provoke anyone but nobody should provoke me is the argument here .

In short you must now deal with a man sized toddler. Enjoy! Although the lack of sound syllogisms that abounds around here is astonishing.

I hateeeeeeee scotch!! :sick:

I hope @Armstrong crushes you under the feces covered bottom of his buffalo- slowly.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the one doing the swearing that's to blame. Sane and balanced people can go about without dropping scatological blurps everytime they are at an impasse or have an agreement.

you i know do it for some kicks...

That is his problem , if he cant control his emotional seat of the brain , not mine . :D Why blame me ? Did I say it , honestly ?

if you know a fellow mate is irritated by certain things...why do them on purpose? :unsure: or even worse why provoke?! It is not at all cool...

I had some form of skin disease/ mutation whatever...they couldnt diagnose it...you see when you are stressed different people react differently...for me I started forming hyperpigmentations around my eyes :unsure:

That is crazy when I get stressed I just punch a wall. Thankfully I don't get stressed often. :lol:

You good now though right? :)

you i know do it for some kicks...

if you know a fellow mate is irritated by certain things...why do them on purpose? :unsure: or even worse why provoke?! It is not at all cool...

Got a pristine record- NOT ONE SINGLE INVECTIVE USED TILL DATE. It takes MUCH less than that to wind up or poke people. :D

Let me demonstrate.
@Hyperion
M_Id_391916_Nawaz_Sharif.jpg

Oh bruv, he's sweating over you. Look at him paw about like a cat, roleplay much?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom