What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astaghfirullah :omghaha:

bhai paisa implants mein hai .. ive helped in some procedures however they were for a person to 'appear'' as a normal women.. had to reconstruct the external organs--- otherwise most of all the other procedures first go to the general surgeon

government hospitals dont cater for beautification surgeries... necessary surgeries hee pooray nahee hotay even with 3 OT days/week

How's family? :P and I am glad...no school?
I am still in Pakistan; I will be returning back to nyc soon, so packing up for that now! :P

@Hyperion :rofl: he lies,it was one time..and that's only because you keep on leaving :cray: meri faut nahi hain ur highess...I gt bored!!

Good, how are you going to NYC, flying or Sailing :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care about criticizing, but some people on this forum take it to the next level and curse him.

If I see any of that, it will be paid back in double.

I want you to re read your own childish post of ' insulting other's mothers ' , see what you wrote again without any reason :azn:

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Mamba darling, I am perfectly aware of the difference between a dating site and a Pakistani DEFENCE forum...so baby anyone with an ounce of intelligence would know I am just messing around :P

Yeah you're definitely 'messing around'. I'm going to have to tell your daddy n mommy. Give me their phone numbers.

@Hyperion I believe @Secur has been dealing with the sectarian fundoos all alone. Right about now his mind will be teetering on the edge of the abyss- an abyss that has only one true end to it, only one "bottom", something I call "Cognitive Implosion". He's soon going to be counting clouds in the sky, if anything is left of his mind at the end anyway.

Btw- loved that edit job you did on that fellows post. :)

Unfortunate that he had to deal with the numbnuts. But trying to do repetitive arguments with them is like convincing a dog he is a cat.. wait.. you might pull that off with a dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nowadays everyone wants to blame zia and act like he forced something on Pakistan. Yet when I go to mosque and listen to the old folk they often cite zia era as the best era for Pakistan, heck my own grandparents say he was doing good for Pakistan.

Did he change Pakistan? Yes, but the vast majority welcomed his changes.

Yes I know! I have said this before....Zia era was best for overseas and international level! Did he do mistakes, most likely everyone does...But who are they to dump the blame?! COZ SERIOUSLY! unless someone was missing BOTH his eyes when they became PM/ PRESIDENT AFTER Zia, didnt they see Pakistan taking a dip? If they did, then why didnt they pull the reins during their regime?! Why balme a man who has been dead for what? 20+ years?!

It is easier to pass the blame then to man up and say yes we saw it take a dip and we let it coz we were busy filling OUR OWN POCKETS!

A classmate just finished his FRCS in maxillofacial surgery........ poor thing studied continuously for the past 20 years..... at last he gets to live his life.... :D

bhai paisa implants mein hai .. ive helped in some procedures however they were for a person to 'appear'' as a normal women.. had to reconstruct the external organs--- otherwise most of all the other procedures first go to the general surgeon

government hospitals dont cater for beautification surgeries... necessary surgeries hee pooray nahee hotay even with 3 OT days/week

Mamba darling, I am perfectly aware of the difference between a dating site and a Pakistani DEFENCE forum...so baby anyone with an ounce of intelligence would know I am just messing around :P

Wait now wtf are you talking about? :rofl:

I mean how the minute you log on you gotta criticize something I write. :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom