What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mafiya my bro! I dont doubt the hadith but to me they are vague...I cant explain why I feel that way after reading falsified hadith, reading a bit about Jews, Christians, comparative religion...any similarity I find which was introduced AFTER the prophet...it seems vague to me...PLUS since this bit doesnt affect my faith I dont indulge...

sorry if i sounded crazy :ashamed:

Well the page did mention the unauthenticated hadiths right? :)

Plus the coming of Mahdi is one of major signs of Qayyaamah. And that's why these hadiths are tend to be vague

Last edited by a moderator:
If people bring up Zia here, I'm going to start insulting people's mothers.

@Hyperion so how does this trace back to Zia? I know he was into the Afghan jihad and did some crazy stuff over in Jordan, but how can he be the god father of ever single group of fundoos in Pak?

:raise: whats your fetish with Zia?

@Secur why do you want pick and point? There are certain things I do not agree with...I have a different point of view to a common Pakistani and I am aware of it...

For me the only way out is unity...and if in doing so ONLY the common things (Quran) within all these that you mentioned is best for our survival then I say kindly focus on that! The differences can be picked on later when the common route is clear!

Trust me , I have no problem with different opinions than the mainstream , haven't I always made that clear ? But I really dislike the vague and hazy approach to things , why not make our stances clear ? Besides , Malaysian didn't really ban the formation of sects , as you said .

The unity isn't to be achieved by banning a particular religion/sect and persecuting its followers . I was sure , you living in West , from a long time , would know it . This is an idealistic approach , since there are dozen different sects with radically different practices and beliefs . Forget the sects , even two Muslims belonging to the same sect will have a different opinion on the same thing . Why call anybody ' out of Islam ' and ' deviant ' then as long as he/she believed in Oneness of Allah and final Prophethood of Muhammed ( P.B.U.H.) since this is the only criteria for a Muslim regardless of his intentions and deeds ? I was really surprised with you thanking the ' there are Muslims , Shias and Ahmedis in Pakistan ' . Think , what that makes the founder of the nation and 20 % of Muslim ?

Well the page did mention the unauthenticated hadiths right? :)

Plus the coming of Mahdi is one of major signs of Qayyaamah. And that's why these hadiths are tend to be vague

Lets end it here before 1 of us gets a warning or an infraction :rofl:

If people bring up Zia here, I'm going to start insulting people's mothers.

Is that a threat , a warning or both combined with sheer frustration ? :rofl: @Hyperion @Dillinger

How about instead you counter the anti-zia "propaganda"?

Wouldn't that be most unwise for him , traditionally relying mostly on insults and abuses and even being proud of it ? :azn: Because , he never even tried to counter any post/argument of mine , listing and explaining in detail the mistakes , blunders and character of Zia-ul-Haq - the Commander of the Faithful .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom