What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I was too young at that time.... can't remember the exact feeling..... maybe a bit scared....... but after that first one...... I always wanted to jump out of planes.... :P

I want to....I am okay once falling but the initial jump freaks me out and the anxiety before that.....how was your first jump?

Rawind is the de facto HQ of all the zealots nowadays, and base of operations of ganjaz.... it's here where all plans are chalked out for LeJ etc etc......

Please stop the BS.

I've been to Raiwind soo many times. You liberals Pakistanis are just shitting out of the mouths for hindus now.

Yeah you don't you a hater but nothing more. :P

it's too much fun being one ;) lol

Miss @Talon , who is the founder of Muslim Pakistan in your view ? :D Since well , you thanked the post saying that ' Pakistan should follow this ' and ' There are Muslims , Shias and Qadianis in Pakistan ' .

Where is @Talon .......talon we miss you!! :smitten:

Miss @Talon , who is the founder of Muslim Pakistan in your view ? :D Since well , you thanked the post saying that ' Pakistan should follow this ' and ' There are Muslims , Shias and Qadianis in Pakistan ' .

@Secur why do you want pick and point? There are certain things I do not agree with...I have a different point of view to a common Pakistani and I am aware of it...

For me the only way out is unity...and if in doing so ONLY the common things (Quran) within all these that you mentioned is best for our survival then I say kindly focus on that! The differences can be picked on later when the common route is clear!

Raiwind used to be a calm place..... long long time ago, when only the tablighees used to go there...... then came Zai's prodigy and made it his base-camp in the 90's.....

Yes, I have been there many a time as well.......

Please stop the BS.

I've been to Raiwind soo many times. You liberals Pakistanis are just shitting out of the mouths for hindus now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom