What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiwind used to be a calm place..... long long time ago, when only the tablighees used to go there...... then came Zai's prodigy and made it his base-camp in the 90's.....

Yes, I have been there many a time as well.......

Like a some BS again.

I was there two years ago for 5 days. Nothing, but tablighees and boring lectures. Food, talk about god...I was asleep most of the time, and the only fun part when the mullahs organized a cricket match.

I think you lib Pakistanis just make up stories to to keep these hindus paranoid.

Like a some BS again.

I was there two years ago for 5 days. Nothing, but tablighees and boring lectures. Food, talk about god...I was asleep most of the time, and the only fun part when the mullahs organized a cricket match.

I think you lib Pakistanis just make up stories to to keep these hindus paranoid.

Hindus be having nightmares about zaid hamid, his white horse, and his ghazwa fauj. :cheesy:

@mafiya my bro! I dont doubt the hadith but to me they are vague...I cant explain why I feel that way after reading falsified hadith, reading a bit about Jews, Christians, comparative religion...any similarity I find which was introduced AFTER the prophet...it seems vague to me...PLUS since this bit doesnt affect my faith I dont indulge...

sorry if i sounded crazy :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was too young at that time.... can't remember the exact feeling..... maybe a bit scared....... but after that first one...... I always wanted to jump out of planes.... :P

Lol I wish I could say that..... LOLOLOL
Lmaooo watch me end up drinking bfore hand LOL :P

@Hyperion I believe @Secur has been dealing with the sectarian fundoos all alone. Right about now his mind will be teetering on the edge of the abyss- an abyss that has only one true end to it, only one "bottom", something I call "Cognitive Implosion". He's soon going to be counting clouds in the sky, if anything is left of his mind at the end anyway.

Btw- loved that edit job you did on that fellows post. :)

The first parts true . :D Since , neither of you are ever interested in joining me in the cause :rofl: Though , I must admit that it is an exercise in fultiliy , I know the confused lot that both extremists and sectarian fundamentalists are , since I have interacted with them both in world and cyber space . Why , paint the picture , of the state of a person after Dementor's Kiss ? :lol: Nah , I know how to desensitize myself . That would be ' sensory overload ' , commander .

The Arabian Legend ? :D

Indeed !! :D But returning back soon!

How abou you though? How has your summer been? Did you get to take some days off and relax? :P

Yup :agree: 9 more days off! Then back to work..2 weeks of work then boom training :cray:

@Talon Appreciate your challenging approach. :tup:

I just have a very different view to somethings and am very aware of it...So I try to be careful when I share it...but one can never be too careful!

@Hyperion so how does this trace back to Zia? I know he was into the Afghan jihad and did some crazy stuff over in Jordan, but how can he be the god father of ever single group of fundoos in Pak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom