What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup :agree: 9 more days off! Then back to work..2 weeks of work then boom training :cray:

I just have a very different view to somethings and am very aware of it...So I try to be careful when I share it...but one can never be too careful!

Well itsnice yyou were able to get days off...how was your eid? Had fun :P and training for what exactly? :P

:raise: whats your fetish with Zia?

Nowadays everyone wants to blame zia and act like he forced something on Pakistan. Yet when I go to mosque and listen to the old folk they often cite zia era as the best era for Pakistan, heck my own grandparents say he was doing good for Pakistan.

Did he change Pakistan? Yes, but the vast majority welcomed his changes.

Is that a threat , a warning or both combined with sheer frustration ? :rofl: @Hyperion @Dillinger

Wouldn't that be most unwise for him ? Because , he never even tried to counter any post of mine , listing the mistakes , blunders and character of Zia-ul-Haq - the Commander of the Faithful ?

Were you even born when Zia was in rule?

And what are Hyperion and Dillenger, your cheerleaders, boy?

Last edited by a moderator:
cleft lip/palate , burns se he jaan nahee choot-theey ... implants karne ki bari nahi athee .... perhaps next/final year professor ke tarlay karon ga

Astaghfirullah :omghaha:

Were you even born when Zia was in rule?

And what are Hyperion and Dillenger, your cheerleaders, boy?

Were we even here , when Islam came or Pakistan was created ? Ever heard of recorded history and research ? :D

Just wanted them all to enjoy the moment . :lol: That is it . Seeing how a person is warning to insult other people's mother in a proud manner just for criticizing Zia . :azn: Amazing , huh ?

Plastic surgeons earn bucket loads of money don't they?

A hell lot , I would say ! :what:

Is that a threat , a warning or both combined with sheer frustration ? :rofl: @Hyperion @Dillinger

Wouldn't that be most unwise for him , traditionally relying mostly on insults and abuses and even being proud of it ? :azn: Because , he never even tried to counter any post/argument of mine , listing and explaining in detail the mistakes , blunders and character of Zia-ul-Haq - the Commander of the Faithful .

See but the problem is you guys always bash zia and list his mistakes but never off up any realistic solutions. Now while I got no love for Zia I do not think he is at the center of Pakistan's problems because all that he did was actually accepted by many Pakistanis of the time and so if current generation have a problem they should try to make changes instead of bitching about it all the time. :cheesy:

Were we even here , when Islam came or Pakistan was created ? Ever heard of recorded history and research ? :D

Just wanted them all to enjoy the moment . :lol: That is it . Seeing how a person is warning to insult other people's mother in a proud manner just for criticizing Zia . :azn: Amazing , huh ?

A hell lot , I would say ! :what:

I don't care about criticizing, but some people on this forum take it to the next level and curse him.

If I see any of that, it will be paid back in double.

Hi, just enjoying a few quiet happy days - what about you.

@Hyperion - Lala you need to fix this Kashmiri girl, she has been hitting on me, woh na ho mujhe kuch karna pary. :devil:

How's family? :P and I am glad...no school?
I am still in Pakistan; I will be returning back to nyc soon, so packing up for that now! :P

@Hyperion :rofl: he lies,it was one time..and that's only because you keep on leaving :cray: meri faut nahi hain ur highess...I gt bored!!

Trust me , I have no problem with different opinions than the mainstream , haven't I always made that clear ? But I really dislike the vague and hazy approach to things , why not make our stances clear ? Besides , Malaysian didn't really ban the formation of sects , as you said .
Why do you say that?!
The unity isn't to be achieved by banning a particular religion/sect and persecuting its followers .
2 things they can PRACTICE their religion...just cant preach no idea how is that persecuting the followers?!

I was sure , you living in West , from a long time , would know it . This is an idealistic approach , since there are dozen different sects with radically different practices and beliefs .
And hence to minimize crazy people going all radical they try to focus on the common grounds that is the Quran and ban anything diverting from that....this includes asking others to carry a black stone to pray (as the shias do) so they can carry it around but cant ask others to carry (hence they are not allowed to preach...why are you equating that to persecuting? Did you even read the article? or just saw the word shia and instantly your mind went to persecuting the minority and what not?)
Forget the sects , even two Muslims belonging to the same sect will have a different opinion on the same thing .
yes and no...Yes 2 people will have different opinion BUT WILL THEY PREACH it and form a new group?! Make masjids according to their name, refuse to pray behind other imams?! No!! They will have different opinion and that is it! If they start forming MORE division then YES THERE IS A PROBLEM!

Because Malaysians believe in 1 UMMAH! 1 religion...Not many DIFFERENCES! Hell their sermons are uniform....ALMOST ALL MASJIDS give the same friday sermons! It is controlled but for the sake of unity! No masjid has any mad imam giving a different friday sermon...so whichever masjid you go to you get the same msg so you dont fight my imam said this scenario doesnt exist!

Why call anybody ' out of Islam ' and ' deviant ' then as long as he/she believed in Oneness of Allah and final Prophethood of Muhammed ( P.B.U.H.)
this is the entry passport...but even after the entrance ticket you have rules and regulations! Islam is not a cult that it reforms based on people's whims! You want to be a part, you get a pact with GOD to follow Quran...

since this is the only criteria for a Muslim regardless of his intentions and deeds ?
Yes since it is the ONLY criteria then why are Shias offended? They fall in this bit then ahlan wa sahlan!! If they want to add or delete then it becomes a no no!!!

I was really surprised with you thanking the ' there are Muslims , Shias and Ahmedis in Pakistan ' . Think , what that makes the founder of the nation and 20 % of Muslim ?
Uff....there seriously are Muslim sects! Why be shy of it when you yourself call yourselves SHIA AND AHMEDI and what not! then why feel offended when someone else calls you that?! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom