What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion I believe @Secur has been dealing with the sectarian fundoos all alone. Right about now his mind will be teetering on the edge of the abyss- an abyss that has only one true end to it, only one "bottom", something I call "Cognitive Implosion". He's soon going to be counting clouds in the sky, if anything is left of his mind at the end anyway.

Btw- loved that edit job you did on that fellows post. :)

where are they fighting.. which side is losing.. I will join them.. :flame:

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than what I did there.... I have done it 100+ times in the Turkish armed forces as well....... it's quiet fun actually..... try it..... you'll most definitely enjoy it...... it's something out of this world...... :)

Nooooo babe I need to knowww.....see I was looikng at pics online before I came on here and almost had an anxiety attack....my bestfriend is forcing me to go skydiving :suicide2:

Miss @Talon , who is the founder of Muslim Pakistan in your view ? :D Since well , you thanked the post saying that ' Pakistan should follow this ' and ' There are Muslims , Shias and Qadianis in Pakistan ' .

@Manticore Sup? What had prompted you to pic your previous handle "Antibody"?

Other than what I did there.... I have done it 100+ times in the Turkish armed forces as well....... it's quiet fun actually..... try it..... you'll most definitely enjoy it...... it's something out of this world...... :)

I want to....I am okay once falling but the initial jump freaks me out and the anxiety before that.....how was your first jump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom