What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nopes... petite kind.... someone lightweight..... compact...... who I can carry around.... well you get the picture..... :cheesy:

you are a pro at flattery and I am a sucker for it...this is unfair emperor im bein exploited :P

Mujhay to thora thora shakk hai kay tumm bhee @Armstrong kee company mein ahista ahista jaa rahay ho!!! :hang2:
@Dillinger... lil bit help here........

@Armstrong is the carrier of a virulent and heinous disease. He seems to belong to that odd type of men who turn homo after they get stuck over one girl- he did claim to be stuck over someone and I am REALLY hoping that that someone was a girl and not a pair of socks he was getting his jones on with.
@hinduguy's always struck me as a peculiar fellow, sinister even despite the absolute absence of any exposition of a mean or deviant spirit on his part. He would, in my opinion, be susceptible to the disease though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhawawawwawawawawawwawawawwa.... dude... your Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi and Bengali sucked anyways... now we can add English to the list as well..... that's potty, pronounced as paw't'ee.... :cheesy:

Its what I tell my cousin not to do in his diaper that is why I literally loled when he wrote that. :lol:

Bhawawawwawawawawawwawawawwa.... dude... your Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi and Bengali sucked anyways... now we can add English to the list as well..... that's potty, pronounced as paw't'ee.... :cheesy:

Nah I tell him in urdu poti not potty. He don't speak any English.

On medication.... I fell as if I'm airborne........ :P

Good to hear that...hopefully you get well soon! :P
I came on to ask you something actually....you've worked in the air force right? Have jumped out of planes? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom