What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
personal insult like that should be code red.. outright ban for few days at least.

I can never think of a reason to insult somebody's parents.. in a debate..

Exactly .

Apparently , some think it is their duty to do so and other to defend it . Interesting , wouldn't you say ?

Waisee I was thinking what would us Naswarittes be in terms of Lord of the Ring's Characters ! :unsure:

Talon

catblanchhobbit.jpg

Hinduguy

pippin.jpg

Secur

gandalf.jpg

KingMamba93

eomer.jpg

Dillinger

Legolas_strangest.jpg

Hyperion

aragorn-lotr.jpg

ZYXW

220px-Eowyn_3991.jpg

Marshmallow

etp_arwen2.jpg

Me

Gimli_With_Axe.jpg

' @hinduguy @Secur @KingMamba93 @Dillinger @Hyperion @ZYXW @Marshmallow @Talon

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't even fathom the meaning of "forgiveness" I'm talking about..... it's a very difficult thing to even contemplate........ life watches your actions and then gives you a quiz based on exactly those......... then observes your reaction....... very rarely you get out of it unscathed..... first live alone for a long long time.... learn the meaning of mental-detachment from EVERYTHING around you........ I mean everything........ then you may begin to appreciate what I'm saying......

i hate to say that but it seems we have somethings in common ....

No one can forget.......... forgiveness comes with practice and a load heavier than a truck on your stomach...... time bends all in it's way........

If you don't learn to bend.......... only person you'll be hurting will be yourself....... think of it like this...... forgiving a person hurts like a severe stomach ache for a week or so.....whereas it's alternative, anger keeps hurting forever.......

i never forget thus cant forgive --- looks like ive a rocky road ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom