What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess the obscure hidden meaning... I mean wth.... lol...... it's like all day long I don't have to play the same game with different clients, suppliers et al????????? LMAO...... at least with people you love, it shouldn't exist.... :P

Good night darling.... I bet we could be very good friends in the future..... first you'll have to pass wifey's approval test.... :cheesy:

I know I hate that stuff...like say what you have to say or don't say it at all, but stop with the "implying" LOL

:rofl:Hypeyyyyy is making up your favorite thing to do!:P haha

There you go full retarded...You know what...when you comprehend what I just said then quote me! otherwise stop chasing your tail! You dont have 1!!

I will make it simple this time .

Malaysians are not so different from the rest of the Muslims , as you portray them to be . The Prophet and the Quran said a lot of things and I am aware of them , so what percentile of it is being followed , if the liberals be enlightened ? Yes , I have been there to see them curse others and gloat how they are on the righteous path , didn't like it . I would have believed it , if only , the Malaysians banned the propagation of all sects and not only Shia Islam . Playing dumb is of no use to anybody . You understand fully well , what was done , maam and yes I can sense the bias against a specific sect here since all others do not differ greatly as per you and hence can propagate freely . I do not believe in sects or different version but I am no idealist either .

Agree to disagree though , useless argument this be .

Sweet dreams babes..... it's almost 5 there..... me off to bed as well..... latest installment of pain meds just kicked in........ lightheaded...... :D

Good night.... everyone.... shabb-b-khair....... :wave:

Good night.... tomorrow mate! :)

Lmaoooo yeah I am probably going to sleep as well...actually woke up at 1 am after a7 hour "nap" -__- LOL
But I hope you feel better and just some advice, becareful witht the med. you take..make sure they have no side effects :P
Good Night emperor....and it's always a pleasure chatting with YOU! :smitten:

@Secur ... I think sometimes its important to know when to stop arguing... I usually do if I think
1. I have made myself amply clear
2. There is fundamental difference in understanding, nothing common to base argument on
3. The other person is being intellectually dishonest

I also stop when I realize I am wrong.. I usually (grudgingly) accept that... before stopping.. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess the obscure hidden meaning... I mean wth.... lol...... it's like all day long I don't have to play the same game with different clients, suppliers et al????????? LMAO...... at least with people you love, it shouldn't exist.... :P

Good night darling.... I bet we could be very good friends in the future..... first you'll have to pass wifey's approval test.... :cheesy:

No first I have to pass the "agent" clearence test and then wifey's aproval...but say I fail either one, it's all good, you'll always be my favorite emperor :P

Nity nigth :P

Who cares if you're an agent, if you pass Gestapos approval test..... :P

Night night babes.... :smitten:

No first I have to pass the "agent" clarence test and then wifey's aproval...but say I fail either one, it's all good, you'll always be my favorite emperor :P

Nity nigth :P

Who cares if you're an agent, if you pass Gestapos approval test..... :P

Night night babes.... :smitten:

:rofl: I told you hypey I have that effect on ppl where you'll know I am undercover, but wouldn't blow it...im prfect for the job :P

ok ok go to bed....ttys..im off too....Goodnight! :kiss3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom