What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zalim... log dekh rahay hain..... on second thought, what the hell, who gives a crap.... :kiss3:

Good night... :D

:rofl: I told you hypey I have that effect on ppl where you'll know I am undercover, but wouldn't blow it...im prfect for the job :P

ok ok go to bed....ttys..im off too....Goodnight! :kiss3:

@Jessica_L i got that warning too. :lol:

Maybe some one there couldn't claw their way through an argument and decided to report us.
I wonder why their hate-speech wasn't taken under consideration.:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe some one there couldn't claw their way through an argument and decided to report us.
I wonder why their hate-speech wasn't taken under consideration.:coffee:

This forum is for kaafirs and kalay engraz libs. God forbid a muslim answers one of these clowns back.

That's ok but I think I made alot of enemies here,That's why I was kinda hesitant to answer ;)

Like who ?

Yo don't be fooled by the Chinese just because they are friendly with Pakistan. When the sht really hits the fan only Pakistan can help Pakistan, the Chinese are just using Pakistan. Also the chinese members here especially chinese dragon are a bunch of clowns. If you seen the vile chinese dragon spits about Pakistanis when he gets the chance you would hate him like I do. :D

Like who ?

Yo don't be fooled by the Chinese just because they are friendly with Pakistan. When the sht really hits the fan only Pakistan can help Pakistan, the Chinese are just using Pakistan. Also the chinese members here especially chinese dragon are a bunch of clowns. If you seen the vile chinese dragon spits about Pakistanis when he gets the chance you would hate him like I do. :D
you got annoyed by CD's islam/terror rants ..right? chinese guys are cool people face to face.. especially young and hippy ones.. :china:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom