What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
you got annoyed by CD's islam/terror rants ..right? chinese guys are cool people face to face.. especially young and hippy ones.. :china:

No, one time he thought one of your members was false flagging and was Pakistani so he started bashing Pakistan like over the top. Turns out that member is Indian but he is a communist or something. Anyway he showed his true colors.

@Secur does pakistan plan to use Nuclear EMP? If yes, How so?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, one time he thought one of your members was false flagging and was Pakistani so he started bashing Pakistan like over the top. Turns out that member is Indian but he is a communist or something. Anyway he showed his true colors.

In my own experience.. older chinese (30+) are very nationalistic... they are easily embarrased if you say something bad about their country or chinese... dont take jokes... and are very defensive...
the younger ones are cool.. dont give a fcuk .. say whatever they feel like... one told me he prefers an european airline coz air china is sh*t..... pretty ordinary for Indian/pakistani to say but really extraordinary for a chinese.

ghatiya tv serial hai wo :sick: n whan u was young i used 2 watch Hannah Montana :yay:

My sisters used to watch them ! :lol:

Now I watch Spartacus ! :astagh:

What is your Blood Group ? :what:

Mine is AB+ ! Naturally if I go & donate blood they'd probably go - Oh bhai isss ko kiyaa karein ? But maybe you can donate blood in case of War ! :smokin:

What's your view about Iranians? Few weeks ago some fag named aryan nation was also bashing pakistan in a bad way.I was gonna school him but he kept ignoring me.

How old are you ? :what:

24! and you?

What is your Blood Group ? :what:

Mine is AB+ ! Naturally if I go & donate blood they'd probably go - Oh bhai isss ko kiyaa karein ? But maybe you can donate blood in case of War ! :smokin:

O-

Never donated blood myself though , for some reason :what: Sure I can :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom