What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like who ?

Yo don't be fooled by the Chinese just because they are friendly with Pakistan. When the sht really hits the fan only Pakistan can help Pakistan, the Chinese are just using Pakistan. Also the chinese members here especially chinese dragon are a bunch of clowns. If you seen the vile chinese dragon spits about Pakistanis when he gets the chance you would hate him like I do. :D

You hate us, then why expect anything nice in return. :D

Just now you even made a racist comment against another Chinese member:

Sorry not everyone can have flat faces. Yes it is your fault. :pop:

But this is a Pakistani forum, so you guys can racially abuse us as much as you like.

@RazPaK ignore this chinky dragon. see what did i tell u bro?

and indian tijeas ?? :rofl: such failur like arjun tank :rofl:

Have fun, don't worry this is a Pakistani forum so your post won't even be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's your view about Iranians? Few weeks ago some fag named aryan nation was also bashing pakistan in a bad way.I was gonna school him but he kept ignoring me.

24! and you?

Some of the Iranians here are nice but they get ganged on by all the Sunni extremists who call them pagans and other hateful sht. Then the rest are super nationalistic and think Iran is the center of the world and they are the ones who bash Pakistan but they bash everything else so yeah.

Oh yeah but all Iranians got imperial ambitions trust me when a thread opens up about conquering than they are all on the same page. :P

Wow you are old, I am 19. :D

But this is a Pakistani forum, so you guys can racially abuse us as much as you like.

Have fun, don't worry this is a Pakistani forum so your post won't even be deleted.

Cry more he said a comment about my face first so I just tossed it back at him, simple. Anyway go repeat the same old line about Indians removing that post that is still there.

dont take these kids seriously :D and enjoy this chinese song sung by pakistani singer hadika

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom